Latest topics

The Five steps towards Nirvana !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Five steps towards Nirvana !!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-20, 10:55

Helloooooo Peeepulll Trees!

How goes thy life ?? Mine, has just received a million watts jolt and I am now a enlightened soul ..   All thanks to Jodha Mayya !! Jai  Ambe Jodha Ki !! Om Hreem haam, Om Shreem Haam !!

First lesson :

Stay Mum !! Not a whisper should sigh out of your sealed lips as  your near and dear one's are  advocating a mission which you originally started * If U are worried, that the other may steal your thunder, Relax  U always have the ultimate weapon , The Brahmastra..The potent Bhashan* Use the  various ladies to irrigate your victim/opponents/Targets brain , leaving it  well prepared to receive your shower of Bhashan.

Second Lesson

Stay Mum !! Go with the crowd

Do not unleash your weapon right in front of your competitors there is always a danger they might learn the trick from you , pretend to go with them BUT don't go all the way to your Harem * else how will people be aware of  your miraculous  power *  Staap in the middle, pretend that you have forgotten to apply/supply lep/ark to your victim/Opponent  and need to get back to ur Victim/opponent/Target's apartment.. walk back to victim/opponent/targets apartment right in front of them looking all innocent ..

Third Lesson

You will find your victim/opponent/Target standing in a secluded spot, his brain ready to be infused with your bhashan seedlings * In case he is not , wait until he is all alone and exhausted .. that will leave the said opponent/victim/Target  drained and incapable of responding to you*  Approach him stealthily , any hint of your arrival, chances are high that the said opponent/victim/Target may slither away eluding your grasp.

Fourth Lesson :

Adopt gentlest voice , mugging up on your lines beforehand is advisable as it gives no room for your opponent/victim/Target  to nudge in with his own lines which may derail the process , Hence  mugging up the lines not allowing your opponent/Victim/Target any leeway to edge in is advisable .

Fifth Lesson :

Drone on and on .. the pitch should be monotonous , your voice should not waver nor pause for breath .. continue to drone on and on and on..lulling the brain into somnolence..Your victim/opponent/Target will be so desperate to sleep  that he/she will agree to what ever you want without hesitation

END

You walk out of the apartment , your head held high , face aglow while the whole harem goes ga-ga on your prowess  while your victim/opponent/Target will try to sleep off the effect or go in for emergency head massage.. All the while blessing you for  providing him some  means to get refreshing sleep/rejuvenating massage. peace

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The Five steps towards Nirvana !!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-20, 11:13

hppy  hppy 

The COMEBACK of BHASHANS!!!!  lazee 

Loved it THOROUGHLY......err...your post and not the monologue by JB ...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-20, 12:09

ROFL ROFL 
Sathu, I will try these tricks in future for sure  party4  

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-20, 12:14

neha wrote:ROFL ROFL 
Sathu, I will try these tricks in future for sure  party4  
 peace The 5 step club is always looking out for new Bakris errrmmm disciples..You are welcome to Join us Neha Maata  peace

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-20, 12:37

Bhaashan Mata ki Jai

When the opponent is drained alone and half asleep already, unleashing your soporific mugged up bhaashan lines will surely hit the jackpot for you.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-20, 12:44

What about preparing for this whole sequence?

Identify who your supporters might be and Make them believe that this is a very difficult task. Next work on convincing them, by implanting an idea in them that only you can possibly do this herculean task.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-20, 12:48

sandhya wrote:Bhaashan Mata ki Jai

When the opponent is drained alone and half asleep already, unleashing your soporific mugged up bhaashan lines will surely hit the jackpot for you.

Kalyan Ho, Sandhya Maate ..

Ommm Hreeem Shreem creeem dreem .... Aap toh hamari paat se gyath rakthi hai, kya aap hamari gurukul ki shikshak banege ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-20, 13:36

Sathya begum , hppy thanks for enlightening with this lessons.. Wink

fourth lesson is bit tough for me . but look at the end. wah ... I too can get praises in future,..

but.. will everyone be like jalal !?! scratch lovely guy.. but poor too. his lady love is a total FM .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-20, 14:25

candy wrote: Sathya begum , hppy thanks for enlightening with this lessons..  Wink

fourth lesson is bit tough for me . but look at the end. wah ... I too can get praises in future,..  

but.. will everyone be like jalal !?!  scratch  lovely guy.. but poor too. his lady love is a total FM .

My Pleasure , Candy Maata

Our Ashram knew that  the fourth step will be a bit tough..so we have taken care to address that problem too.. we serve a bottle of memory pills before we start our campaigns and keep it coming until the completion of the campaign..

our survey has revealed to us that constant badgering will tender a man useless and he will turn zombie very soon .. Yes, you will get many Zombies err Jalal's  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-20, 16:42

hilarious post..... Clap 
but i really liked Jo's bhaashan.....as you call it.... in yesterday's episode.....
it was well executed, in such a gentle voice, the right expressions and the perfect reasoning and logics at the right time......
i don't know why....but it felt like a serious albeit romantic scene to me......like i don't know........ their relationships became a little more deeper yesterday.....
hope the trend continues.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-20, 16:53

wah Sathya begum .. love ur campaign.

bottle of memory pills.!!... you mean jadi butti !! hahaha... Tats a good idea.

how to turn a guy zombie !, this can be book full of her lectures..
y day, she told kartavya na . I find hard to get her yaar.,.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-02-20, 20:11

Haha...Sathya..you out did yourself with this one.

Kaash, yeh mere pati dev pe kaam karta. 
Thinking about it, i should have trained him from day 1 like Jodha trained Jalal. Its all my fault really.

The day i tune in to watch , Jodha was all Bashan mode

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 21:40

nice one kaash we could all be as talented as Jodha to implement these..still thanks for sharing this anmol motis with us  nty 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-21, 13:03

Jiggy wrote:hilarious post..... Clap 
but i really liked Jo's bhaashan.....as you call it.... in yesterday's episode.....
it was well executed, in such a gentle voice, the right expressions and the perfect reasoning and logics at the right time......
i don't know why....but it felt like a serious albeit romantic scene to me......like i don't know........ their relationships became a little more deeper yesterday.....
hope the trend continues.....

@jiggly Jiggy

Not just I, but many who have had the pleasure of listening to Jo Maate's earlier pravachan  also termed it as one of her Bhashan's  Twisted Evil ..

Thank you !! Yes, indeed .. Our  Maata has one of the softest voice that rivals the nightingale ..Although the reasoning and logic was far from being logical  but then we are trained from advanced classes on converting the seemingly illogical  reasoning to eminently logical  reasoning or at least provide an illusion of one  !!

No, It was not a romantic scene but a scene which displayed their kinship, their bonding  and understanding of one another..it was a scene  woven to show how Jodha is the ONE for Jalal..

Errr.. Since  you are  already in lubb with our pravachans , we promise to provide you with discount .. just sign here ................................................   and all your wealth shall be our's and all our gyan ka bhandar which is priceless is your's ..... Welcome to 5 Step club , Jiggly Jiggy  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-21, 13:38

candy wrote:wah Sathya begum .. love ur campaign.

bottle of memory pills.!!...  you mean jadi butti !!  hahaha... Tats a good idea.

how to turn a guy zombie !, this can be book full of her lectures..
   y day, she told kartavya na . I find hard to get her yaar.,.

WHy?? WHy?? Why?? Maate is a seedha saadha loving girlwa, Candy maata ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 14:01

Sathya begum
Jo maata can be seedha saadha but hearing her shuddh hindi pravachan I blink like jalal at times..

vocabulary aisa hai.. kya kare.. !!
am a nirdhosh balika !! WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum