Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The things we have to do - sirf Ruhi ke liye

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-20, 19:23

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
And if she was Ashok's daughter then Shagun would not leave her and go in the first place.

exactly why will she leave the baby

that plot would be ridiculous if brought

I want raman to b smart about it as well...it would make enjoyable viewing, mayb a moment of doubt and then sense...

But the other point taking into account their characters it would not b a stretch...Ashok is self obsessed, he likes glossy People, has a big ego and shagun going to him would not want a baby underfoot, she wanted the easy life not responsability, even if it would have been nannies...So I can well believe she would leave it there...
looks like Raman will believe Ashok as he is again drunk as shown in SBS. Bang

I have just read about the segment... I can overlook a brief period of doubt and stupidity because it will b a shock and the brain will need time to come to terms wit it but more then that then it will  Bang Bang Bang Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 20:18

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

exactly why will she leave the baby

that plot would be ridiculous if brought

I want raman to b smart about it as well...it would make enjoyable viewing, mayb a moment of doubt and then sense...

But the other point taking into account their characters it would not b a stretch...Ashok is self obsessed, he likes glossy People, has a big ego and shagun going to him would not want a baby underfoot, she wanted the easy life not responsability, even if it would have been nannies...So I can well believe she would leave it there...

I have just read about the segment... I can overlook a brief period of doubt and stupidity because it will b a shock and the brain will need time to come to terms wit it but more then that then it will  Bang Bang Bang Bang

agree sarra..he has to think in clear mind...many things would come back to him to prove otherwise...he was innocent once and trusted very soon but this time he has to prove better

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 20:20

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

agree sarra..he has to think in clear mind...many things would come back to him to prove otherwise...he was innocent once and trusted very soon but this time he has to prove better

and he better not take it out on Ruhi.. am so pleased that Ishu is standing in between.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 20:29

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

and he better not take it out on Ruhi.. am so pleased that Ishu is standing in between.

he took it out right..he pushed her..thank God Ishu was there..
.she was in rudra avatar..haath thod doongi  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-20, 20:30

If Ashok has so far being getting the better of Raman in many things excepting Shagun( "She made her choice & its her choice"), the blame lies on Raman for having trust issues pertaining to himself

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 20:31

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no i mean not take it out after he comes to his senses

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 20:32

sameersaagar wrote:If Ashok has so far being getting the better of Raman in many things excepting Shagun( "She made her choice & its her choice"), the blame lies on Raman for having trust issues pertaining to himself

Oh so you think Raman doesn't trust himself?? Interesting thought

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-20, 20:37

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:If Ashok has so far being getting the better of Raman in many things excepting Shagun( "She made her choice & its her choice"), the blame lies on Raman for having trust issues pertaining to himself

Raman has succeeded outwardly and that is also specific to finance. Otherwise he is still afraid of the old demons in his head.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 20:40

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Raman has succeeded outwardly and that is also specific to finance. Otherwise he is still afraid of the old demons in his head.

That's true.. he still can't get over Shagun's betrayal and that is also why he can't be close to Ruhi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 20:57

yes sameer the previous Raman and the present look very different..though they havent showed a detail flashback...he was always shown as taking Ashok as the role model and he came out as naive ...must have been devastating to be cheated by his wife...I really feel pity for him because trusting others is not a crime

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 21:00

zuzana wrote:

yes sameer the previous Raman and the present look very different..though they havent showed a detail flashback...he was always shown as taking Ashok as the role model and he came out as naive ...must have been devastating to be cheated by his wife...I really feel pity for him because trusting others is not a crime

yes he was taken for a complete ride by Ashok and would have been really broken when his son chose Shagun as well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 21:19

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

no i mean not take it out after he comes to his senses

oh yeah he should see whatever its even ashoks child also he cant hit the child ..that sort of mentality has to creep up

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 21:20

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes he was taken for a complete ride by Ashok and would have been really broken when his son chose Shagun as well

he lost both wife and son ...whole family was devastated...I want to see Ashok punished badly

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-20, 21:21

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

he lost both wife and son ...whole family was devastated...I want to see Ashok punished badly

and Shagun? she is still siding with Ashok.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-20, 21:36

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and Shagun? she is still siding with Ashok.

what a useless woman she is  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

she is least bothered abt not getting ruhi ..unbelievable

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-21, 11:58

This thread!   hppy

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-21, 12:46

Abavi wrote:This thread!   hppy