Latest topics

Shagun's motives

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shagun's motives

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-22, 18:53

Good one Shanti..  Thumbsup 

I think she is scared that Ashok has lost interest in her.. She was afraid if he is two timing her and wants security..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 18:55

Maria J wrote:Good one Shanti..  Thumbsup 

I think she is scared that Ashok has lost interest in her.. She was afraid if he is two timing her and wants security..

Aha, yes security.. always a sticking point. Wonder if Ashok is two timing?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:39

She is sacred that he could leave her...And where would she b then...She wants the finer things in life but doesnt want a job to earn money much easier sponging of someone else...And is ashok actually in love? If he isn't and its only to show raman then her position is even more precarious....She doesnt have much of a conscience...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:41

sarra0 wrote:She is sacred that he could leave her...And where would she b then...She wants the finer things in life but doesnt want a job to earn money much easier sponging of someone else...And is ashok actually in love? If he isn't and its only to show raman then her position is even more precarious....She doesnt have much of a conscience...

He may have been attracted to start off with.. but now he doesn't look like he is in love.. its more of arm candy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:46

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:She is sacred that he could leave her...And where would she b then...She wants the finer things in life but doesnt want a job to earn money much easier sponging of someone else...And is ashok actually in love? If he isn't and its only to show raman then her position is even more precarious....She doesnt have much of a conscience...

He may have been attracted to start off with.. but now he doesn't look like he is in love.. its more of arm candy

Yeah there doesnt appear to b love from any angle, just convenience, it would b hilarious if he had another girl, thought not sure when he would have time

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:55

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yeah there doesnt appear to b love from any angle, just convenience, it would b hilarious if he had another girl, thought not sure when he would have time

he's too busy partying with Shagun and plotting against Raman.. wonder what his real relationship with the journalist is.. she seems to be ready to roll over for him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he's too busy partying with Shagun and plotting against Raman.. wonder what his real relationship with the journalist is.. she seems to be ready to roll over for him

Yeah, but she isn't hot enough for his ego...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 21:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yeah, but she isn't hot enough for his ego...

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-22, 22:37

Shanthi and Sarra

Ashok has only one aim and that is to make Raman's life miserable. He just uses people as a means to an end  whether it is Shagun the journalist or even Ishita for that matter. He has to win and Raman has to lose.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-02-22, 23:03

Hi. Anu  long hug Welcome back.i agree Ashok is driven by how he can put Raman down at any cost.
anurao66 wrote:Shanthi and Sarra

Ashok has only one aim and that is to make Raman's life miserable. He just uses people as a means to an end  whether it is Shagun the journalist or even Ishita for that matter. He has to win and Raman has to lose.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-23, 13:52

sunshine99 wrote:Hi. Anu  long hug Welcome back.i agree Ashok is driven by how he can put Raman down at any cost.

Hi Koel.. you watching YHM too?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-23, 13:53

Yes and I think from yesterday's episode its pretty clear he has no interest in marrying Shagun.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-24, 04:38

slmu wrote:

Yes and I think from yesterday's episode its pretty clear he has no interest in marrying Shagun.

Anu shanthi I have just seen the0last couple of episodes and agree it doesnt look like ashok has any intention of marrying shagun if the thumbs up and wink is anything to go by but for me the interesting thing is that when he hooked up wit shagun it cant have been just about making ramans life difficult Could it? wouldnt raman have been to inconsequential then...unless it was to show himself that he could get a girl like that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-24, 10:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Anu shanthi I have just seen the0last couple of episodes and agree it doesnt look like ashok has any intention of marrying shagun if the thumbs up and wink is anything to go by but for me the interesting thing is that when he hooked up wit shagun it cant have been just about making ramans life difficult Could it? wouldnt raman have been to inconsequential then...unless it was to show himself that he could get a girl like that...

I think this obsession with Raman has started since Raman won the CEO of the year award. Before that I don't think he cared one way or the other.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-24, 12:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think this obsession with Raman has started since Raman won the CEO of the year award. Before that I don't think he cared one way or the other.

Would that then suggest that at one point ashok actually loved or at least had feelings for shagun?As much as a person like him can have...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-24, 13:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Would that then suggest that at one point ashok actually loved or at least had feelings for shagun?As much as a person like him can have...

Or just the fact that he took one look at Shagun and thought that she will look better on his arm than Raman's and proceeded to move in? Guys like that also can tell what makes women like Shagun tick.. money etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-24, 13:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Or just the fact that he took one look at Shagun and thought that she will look better on his arm than Raman's and proceeded to move in? Guys like that also can tell what makes women like Shagun tick.. money etc.

Very true. And I think ishita was right shagun misses raman more then the other way around...she may have got money, jewels clothes etc from ashok but she wouldnt have got the adoration and deference and protection in a sense from raman

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-24, 13:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Very true. And I think ishita was right shagun misses raman more then the other way around...she may have got money, jewels clothes etc from ashok but she wouldnt have got the adoration and deference and protection in a sense from raman

True.. and this may make her try to get Raman back once Ashok dumps her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-24, 13:40

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bang Bang Bang Bang to ekta for going down tried and obvious route

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-24, 13:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

LOL.. don't hold back Sarra

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-24, 17:41

Well Koel thanks for welcoming me. That was from outside and I could not resist the topic. Shanthi and Sarra I loved the dissection of Ashok and Shagun's characters. 

I think Shagun will be shameless to come back to Raman . There was a spoiler that Ashok will make a play at Ishita. Then Ashok is and out and out bounder and he loves younger girls as arm candy specially if they are Raman's wives. I do hope Ishita puts him in his place.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 03:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

This is only a taste of wat to come if I get bored...LSV means I am mahir in this element...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 03:20

anurao66 wrote:Well Koel thanks for welcoming me. That was from outside and I could not resist the topic. Shanthi and Sarra I loved the dissection of Ashok and Shagun's characters. 

I think Shagun will be shameless to come back to Raman . There was a spoiler that Ashok will make a play at Ishita. Then Ashok is and out and out bounder and he loves younger girls as arm candy specially if they are Raman's wives. I do hope Ishita puts him in his place.

Anu  long hug hum bhi aap ko dil se swaagat karte hai...

the question is wat came first...Did ashok think he deserved shagun more then raman and therefore bought her..And now its all about hurting raman that has been the driving force of his life at the moment...He has forgotten anything and everything else...Raman has won in a sense...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 12:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

This is only a taste of wat to come if I get bored...LSV means I am mahir in this element...

Sarra the LSV superstar  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: