Latest topics

Who is Lakshmi Barot? Is it curtains soon for Jodha Akbar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is Lakshmi Barot? Is it curtains soon for Jodha Akbar?

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-21, 15:19

Hello Agrawasiyon   long hug 

Breaking News :---

Has Ekta officially quit Jodha Akbar to concentrate on her upcoming show Kumkum Bhagya which will go on air at 9 pm on Zee?

Who is Lakshmi Barot who has been making her presence felt in the credits from 17th Feb episodes, as a producer? Is she a part of BT?

I guess since the transition has not caused much flutter in media , she has to be an insider of Balaji Telefilms. Also can this be a ploy to avoid any controversies as Balaji's film is going to be released soon and they dont want a repeat of OUATIMD

Also yesterday finally Sujamal re-entered which signalled loud and clear about the exit of Jodha from Agra. Does this mean that finally the godh-bharai rasm, Cheapudin's freedom and Sujamal's visit all will lead to the Maha MU between Jodha-Jalal and thus finally both realising their love when they are apart just like how it happened in movie.

So, then can we safely assume that JA is slowly heading towards its closure and going the way it was earlier planned when it went on the floors as per Ekta.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is Lakshmi Barot? Is it curtains soon for Jodha Akbar?

Post by neha on 2014-02-21, 15:35

Shocked Shocked  Ekta has left JA ? If yes then I bet this show has no future..All her hard-work of 2.5 years and the PH's constant efforts to battle all the controversies along with the teamwork made this show no. 1 but new production house and new producer means a big loss to the show! This was her dream project then how can she leave it so easily? I think these are only rumours cuz if that is the case then this news would have hit the tabloids by now.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-21, 15:59

Neha, I feel its just a random name which has been put to avoid controversies as her movie is about to be released.

last time during OUATIMD release, one religious outfit did not let her movie release in Rajasthan due to which she had incurred huge losses.

they had threatened that they will protest in future too hence maybe this is the business tactic she is employing this time.

Also she will always be the remote control even if her name is not in the credits.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-21, 16:11

Possible! but I thought the protests are gone with the wind. That particular religious group did not protest after Shivani eloping scandal and there were very few protests after Ekta's fake promise of changing the name of the show which was after OUTIMD .....Maybe she is just avoiding more controversies!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum