Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:15

Manu , they themselves dunno Wat to show. Tats y no pre cap ...
how come Jo dint get hint when shaifu spoke so, I mean in her khaksh

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by neha on 2014-02-21, 21:16

I hate that cheapo  Bang ....he was lusting Jodha with BB in his arms  Evil or Very Mad ....Jodha is going to repent big time! Jalal o Jalal I don't think you did it because Jodha zadofy another bhashaan....let us know your real motive soon!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 21:17

candy wrote:Hey manu ... Why this twist in update..
  Clap  u dunno after 2 replies, I again scrolled back to see the name ..


  tat duplicate manu idea is good just like tat of MA's
 
  and u described walls ROFL 
   

AK and MA ko dekhney ki bajaye .. It is better to watch the beautifully architectured walls of Agra Fort
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 21:19

neha wrote:I hate that cheapo  Bang ....he was lusting Jodha with BB in his arms  Evil or Very Mad ....Jodha is going to repent big time! Jalal o Jalal I don't think you did it because Jodha zadofy another bhashaan....let us know your real motive soon!

Next is Sujamal coming to meet Jo and Ruks , Sharifu MA trying to put Jo in poor light

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-02-21, 21:20

oh noooo thats the problem of zee.....no precap why...bcoz of that zee cine awards promo....now i have to watch repeats of these shows so i can get the precap

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by KB on 2014-02-21, 21:22

excuse me......where was d epi boring????????

boring means one kind of lazyness.........nd we were n8 lazy.
we were really very active,
dat episode was forcing us 2 throw d remote on d tv, dat 4ced us 2 leave d epi wid irritation. so we were mwntally active........

nd, n8 2 mention, jodha devi ke mahanta dekhkar khudpar aur serial par rona aa rahi thi, this is our activity also?????????

still u all say dat d epi is boring????????????????? Shocked  Shocked
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update tants and duplicate-sumana...
:P
looks like the episode is really boring today... -_-
Arrey nahin yaar koi duplicate nahin hai yaar .. Main hi hoon .. The episode was super dooper booring ...
 Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 21:25

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:excuse me......where was d epi boring????????

boring means one kind of lazyness.........nd we were n8 lazy.
we were really very active,
dat episode was forcing us 2 throw d remote on d tv, dat 4ced us 2 leave d epi wid irritation. so we were mwntally active........

nd, n8 2 mention, jodha devi ke mahanta dekhkar khudpar aur serial par rona aa rahi thi, this is our activity also?????????

still u all say dat d epi is boring????????????????? Shocked  Shocked
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update tants and duplicate-sumana...
:P
looks like the episode is really boring today... -_-
Arrey nahin yaar koi duplicate nahin hai yaar .. Main hi hoon .. The episode was super dooper booring ...
 Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 

OMGEE kasturi !! .. You are great my yaara ....
Good one
 Clap ROFL hppy long hug hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:25

KB .. You did all these activities in half an hour Rolling Eyes see, we all are becoming multI tasking personalities.,

jai ho jo maiyya !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 21:27

candy wrote:KB .. You did all these activities in half an hour Rolling Eyes see, we all  are becoming multI tasking personalities.,

  jai ho jo maiyya !!
Omg however boring the episode is .. You girls are always hilarious yaar
 Clap hppy ROFL Dance long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:28

Manu ur update was hilarious ..
nice jewellery.. Nice dupatta ROFL

Big halo for Jo hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:30

Manu.. When I read ur update, I was like jalal who stands before Jo's lecture.. U r a naughty girl manu WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-21, 21:35

candy wrote:Hey manu ... Why this twist in update..
  Clap  u dunno after 2 replies, I again scrolled back to see the name ..


  tat duplicate manu idea is good just like tat of MA's
 
  and u described walls ROFL 
   
Hayee kya  pic hai Candy ...Arnav and Khusi and pakodas ..oops sorry this thread is for JAlal and Jodha but kya karro moi IPK pagal couldn't resist ..

Manu  you updated that wall and their costumes???? hppy  hppy

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 21:37

candy wrote:Manu.. When I read ur update, I was like jalal who stands before Jo's lecture..  U r a naughty girl manu WinkWink
Hugs cheena ...
Naughty toh main hoon
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-21, 21:43

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:excuse me......where was d epi boring????????

boring means one kind of lazyness.........nd we were n8 lazy.
we were really very active,
dat episode was forcing us 2 throw d remote on d tv, dat 4ced us 2 leave d epi wid irritation. so we were mwntally active........

nd, n8 2 mention, jodha devi ke mahanta dekhkar khudpar aur serial par rona aa rahi thi, this is our activity also?????????

still u all say dat d epi is boring????????????????? Shocked  Shocked
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update tants and duplicate-sumana...
:P
looks like the episode is really boring today... -_-
Arrey nahin yaar koi duplicate nahin hai yaar .. Main hi hoon .. The episode was super dooper booring ...
 Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes No 
bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha.....awesome yaar.....
well i haven't seen the epi yet.......
then i'll tell you about my exercise regiment.......  Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-21, 21:44

though...i read that the flashback scene was good......
precap na dikhake saara weekend suspense mein daalna hai inhe...... Bang  Bang  Bang

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:47

Hi cheena....
u lubbs kiya hamra arnav darling ko. !! Tats great. Hum bi ek pagaliyan hoon !! long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 21:49

Jiggy... suspense in this show scratch

are u talkin about fear files hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-21, 22:25

Thanks sathu and Mannu.

Special thannks to Mannu for descriptions

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-21, 22:38

candy wrote:Hi cheena....
  u lubbs kiya hamra arnav darling ko. !!  Tats great. Hum bi ek pagaliyan hoon !!   long hug 
Hi Candy . long hug Hum bhi do Nandkishor ...Starry Love

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-21, 22:39

clarissasham wrote:Thanks sathu and Mannu.

Special thannks to Mannu for descriptions
Shami the episode was so boring nty  .. I did not know what to write . scratch  scratch . so wrote about what ever caught my fancy 
 hppy  ROFL  lazee  ROFL  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by neha on 2014-02-21, 23:17

My crazy AkDha gals!  long hug Precap was aired on Zee HD.

Ruq checks with Hoshiyar if everything is as she has asked him to do ..She mentioned some samaan in kashti  confused 

Begum Sahiba Jodha mata to Moti Mahal (oops...Bai  Wink ) : I don not like to sazna-sawarna (awww....dats a lie  hppy ) Ham jaise hai waise hi Shehenshah ke samne prastut (hope I've spelled it right...I still don't know the meaning of this word!  Embarassed  )

Moti Mahal : Kanha ki kasam Khayiye apko sazne ka shauk nahi hai (Good Job Moti Sa  Clap )


P.S : R the trio going somewhere ? for hunting ? I hope something like the Jagat Gosain-Noor Jehan incidence happens  party4 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by candy on 2014-02-21, 23:21

Thanks neha..
moti too speaks a lot like Jo.
Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-22, 05:10

neha wrote:My crazy AkDha gals!  long hug Precap was aired on Zee HD.

Ruq checks with Hoshiyar if everything is as she has asked him to do ..She mentioned some samaan in kashti  confused 

Begum Sahiba Jodha mata to Moti Mahal (oops...Bai  Wink ) : I don not like to sazna-sawarna (awww....dats a lie  hppy ) Ham jaise hai waise hi Shehenshah ke samne prastut (hope I've spelled it right...I still don't know the meaning of this word!  Embarassed  )

Moti Mahal : Kanha ki kasam Khayiye apko sazne ka shauk nahi hai (Good Job Moti Sa  Clap )


P.S : R the trio going somewhere ? for hunting ? I hope something like the Jagat Gosain-Noor Jehan incidence happens   party4 

Thanks for sharing Neha ... I added it in my LU ...
But yaara I too regularly watch it on ZeeHD .. It was not shown on my location !!.. This is not fair  scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-22, 05:14

cheena007 wrote:
candy wrote:Hi cheena....
  u lubbs kiya hamra arnav darling ko. !!  Tats great. Hum bi ek pagaliyan hoon !!   long hug 
Hi Candy . long hug Hum bhi do Nandkishor ...Starry Love

Hello Sugar and Candy ..
I too love Arshi .. long hug ...Humho do Nandkishore  ....  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-22, 05:26

candy wrote:Manu ur update was hilarious ..
nice jewellery.. Nice dupatta  ROFL

Big halo for Jo hppy 

 ROFL hppy 
Hugs Candy
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 21st Feb

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum