Latest topics

too lazy to think of a title.....meh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

too lazy to think of a title.....meh

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-22, 17:29

so that i've finally got some time, i'm going to go out on a limb here.....
I couldn't help but like yesterday's episode.....sure it might be boring to some..... but hey, to each his own huh...???

Just some random thoughts in no particular order…..

the way JoJa relationship and the trust factor between the two is progressing could be seen yesterday.... even without the overt hand holding or feet tickling or the hair smoking or.....well you get the gist...  Wink  Wink  Wink 

anyways..... Jalal looks to be testing the waters with ruks so to speak....
he tells her something related to Jo and gauges her reaction.....if it riles her up...he tells her what she wants to hear to pacify her....
in other words, like a parent gives a lolly to a child to distract them...
love how the Jo-Ja and Ja-ruks relationship is being compared.....
Jalal can't say what he wants to ruks....only what she wants to hear.....pretty shallow relationship if you ask me.....even for being childhood friends.... He looks disappointed that she hates the one he loves…
In contrast Jalal and Jo are being completely honest about with each other…well almost…
that teensy bit hidden in their hearts….. that would take a few 100 episodes more….

“… yeh tofha begum-e-khaas aur uske maamujaan ki taraf se hai.”
What is up with that girl…?? Jalal had this half-sarcastic half-tired expression on his face……she’s starting to irritate him with such khas reminders…  Rolling Eyes 
*warning to self - avoid befriending audha obsessed chicks, esp ones with orange lipstick*   Scared

the FB scene was beautifully executed...no words...i think you all saw it....    :<<:
Jo’s thoughts about the husband-wife relation…… I think BB was forgotten by both of them for the moment…..especially Jalal… :<<:

love it how Jo subtly wields her rights on Jalal the hubby and not Jalal the shehenshah
"...kyunki woh humare virudhh the, humare pati ke nahi"
"...isme shehenshah bhi sammilit hai....wo bhet denge to adhik achha lagega."
Jalal seems to be delighting in her attentions..... the poor guy kept looking at her throughout the god-bharai   bounce  bounce 
Esp when she came forward to give the glass to BB ...like he couldn’t believe his luck… Good going Jo love… Wink 

Shareef, what do i say....just *blech*   Bang 
never before has a name been to such odds with the person's personality....all i can hope is that the painting the royal lech keeps talking about somehow falls in Jalal's hands and when he realizes that someone has his (or her? o.O) eye on his baaghin……well
Super jealous and possessive jalal for us viewers......oooooh  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
Let the PASSIONS unleash......super smexy scenes… woooooo  Clap 
bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah..........!!!!

Note to forum waasis - this level of perverseness is absolutely acceptable in a respectable akdha-passion starved fangirl such as myself..... 
 i'm sure most, if not all, relate to this….  Embarassed  Embarassed scared
 ??

Precap……koi link dedo bhaya….. humari vinti suno kanha…… hayye…

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum