Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 22 February 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-22, 18:40

Episode starts with meeting dispersing. Shlok gives Nirnajan his phone and they both leave the office. Aastha is rubbing Anjali’s leg and Sojal and her mother label her as very fast in trying to please Anjali. 

Anjali is still unwell and so Aastha thinks she will have to do something to make Anjali have food. She calls from the landline from her mobile and acts as if Niranjan has called to inform that he has had food. Sojal who had used this opportunity to impress Anjali and was rubbing Anjali’s feet sees Aastha’s phone vibrating. Aastha sees Sojal trying to pick the phone and finishes her call.

Abhay is hovering outside the storeroom having food. Jyoti is unwell and pleads him to let her out as she is not well. He walks away saying good night.

Aastha forces Anjali to have food by telling that Niranjan has had food and he will be late. Aastha asks God to forgive her as she had to lie. Anjali has food and just then Niranjan enters. Niranjan sees Anjali have food and Anjali is shocked. Anjali stands up and Niranjan taunts her sweetly for breaking their tradition of him having before her. Anjali is about to slap Aastha but Niranjan stops her and praises Aastha and goes away. 

Anjali shouts at Aastha for making her do something so wrong. Aastha tries to convince Anjali that she did it all for her health. Anjali walks away in anger and Aastha is guilty to hurt Anjali. Aastha also leaves from there. Sojal and her mother are happy that Aastha was being shouted at by Anjali.

Anjali comes to Niranjan with food and asks forgiveness for doing a grave mistake. Niranjan comes to her and wipes her tears but Anjali is scared. He says that relations are very weak and only sacrifice can make it strong. He says he doesn’t want food but Anjali asks him to have food. Niranjan says that from now onwards she can have food before her. Anjali pleads to him but Niranjan says he wanted Aastha to become like Anjali but looks like Anjali is becoming like Aastha. Sojal and Sojal’s mother hear a noise downstairs and they both go away in fear.

Aastha gets ready and rushes to her side when Shlok comes out from bath. Shlok is irritated to see red shirts kept on the bed. He goes to cupboard and finds all clothes are gone. He asks Aastha where his clothes are. She says she sent his clothes for dry cleaning and he should try other colours other than black. Aastha is happy that Shlok wore the shirts she took out. Shlok is irritated to see her smiling and shouts at her and she leaves. 

Downstairs Anjali is irritated that servant is on leave. She makes mistakes in making the lists. Aastha comes down and is shocked to see Anjali making mistakes. She sees Anjali has burns on her hand. Aastha comes to her and tries to check her hand but she walks away to kitchen. 

Aastha follows her and tries to speak to Anjali but Anjali avoids her. Aastha apologises for yesterday and Anjali taunts her upbringing and warns her never to lie to her again. She also tells her to go to Jyoti’s house and give her Prasad of puja. She says it is a custom to send something to daughter’s sasural on important festivals. She also tells that Shlok will accompany Aastha and warns her not to speak more than necessary. 

Precap: Shlok and Aastha are leaving from Jyoti’s house. Jyoti tries to hint them about her from the store room. Aastha turns back on hearing some noise. 

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-02-22, 21:32; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 22 February 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 19:03

Thanks Ria... hope Shlok and Aastha at least realize that Jyoti is still being abused.

What rubbish with the food.. we are in the 21st century.. they need to stop showing such crap.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-22, 19:53

Thanks Maria. WinkWink

so, on important occasions they will send prasad to daughter's sasuraal but won't care if their daughter is alive or not there.. Wah !!!

there she is been so tortured, here they send prasad ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:25

There is something so disgusting about this show Candy  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:34

Bang Bang Bang did niranjan burn anjali hand?? She has never eaten before him? Wat happens if she is hungary? She starves?  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang To every single one of them..Wat r they showin?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:35

slmu wrote:There is something so disgusting about this show Candy  Bang  Bang  Bang

Reading the WU was enough...I cant believe this is under the banner of IPKKND... Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-22, 20:37

Shanthi..
some thing or everything disgusting yaar..
and this more than Aastha,I want Anjali aunt to get relieved yaar. Don't know Wat the hell black mail NA did..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:37

sarra0 wrote:Bang Bang Bang did niranjan burn anjali hand?? She has never eaten before him? Wat happens if she is hungary? She starves?  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang To every single one of them..Wat r they showin?

Sarra, i can't believe we are living in the 21st century watching this show

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:38

candy wrote:Shanthi..
   some thing or everything disgusting yaar..
   and this more than Aastha,I want Anjali aunt to get relieved yaar. Don't know Wat the hell black mail NA did..

its seriously terrible.. enough is enough.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:39

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:There is something so disgusting about this show Candy  Bang  Bang  Bang

Reading the WU was enough...I cant believe this is under the banner of IPKKND... Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Tell me about it.. how can SP pass this off as 'pyaar' in any sense of the word?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Bang Bang Bang did niranjan burn anjali hand?? She has never eaten before him? Wat happens if she is hungary? She starves?  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang To every single one of them..Wat r they showin?

Your right...Its back in the I dont actually knon when...And its every single one of them...Khandani tofa it looks like...I understand anjali got used to it but from wats been said she wasnt like that always and that was when she should have made her move...And now she doesnt have much to lose...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Tell me about it.. how can SP pass this off as 'pyaar' in any sense of the word?

They should change the word pyaar to nafrat, or idiocy, or torture etc

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Your right...Its back in the I dont actually knon when...And its every single one of them...Khandani tofa it looks like...I understand anjali got used to it but from wats been said she wasnt like that always and that was when she should have made her move...And now she doesnt have much to lose...

Yes, she should have left before the kids were born or now when they are grown up..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Absolutely.. its should be 101 ways to abuse women.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes, she should have left before the kids were born or now when they are grown up..

Kids dont respect or love her now she has nothing to lose, and wit time they could c her differently and forge a genuine relationship wit them.. .

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Kids dont respect or love her now she has nothing to lose, and wit time they could c her differently and forge a genuine relationship wit them.. .

Yes agreed.. if the makers want to redeem themselves.. they should show something like this happening.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:50

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Should b thankful its on a early slot so not many people watch it...But young people who do watch it could wrap there sense of relationship and love

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Should b thankful its on a early slot so not many people watch it...But young people who do watch it could wrap there sense of relationship and love

So true.. i have read comments where they seem to find this behavior by Shlok totally acceptable.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:53

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes agreed.. if the makers want to redeem themselves.. they should show something like this happening.

I am not sure they can redeem themselves...this has run for two long... One thing I can b happy about this show was never decent that I would need to regret the path it has travelled..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I am not sure they can redeem themselves...this has run for two long... One thing I can b happy about this show was never decent that I would need to regret the path it has travelled..

hppy  well said

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 20:56

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So true.. i have read comments where they seem to find this behavior by Shlok totally acceptable.

Me to, I am a big believer in fiction is just that fiction, and wat is acceptable in fiction is not always accepted in reality...But when I read comments that describe shloks abuse Because from no angle is it soft, or love, or does he feel remorse or guilt as love and acceptable then it makes u think wat r people learning...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 20:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me to, I am a big believer in fiction is just that fiction, and wat is acceptable in fiction is not always accepted in reality...But when I read comments that describe shloks abuse Because from no angle is it soft, or love, or does he feel remorse or guilt as love and acceptable then it makes u think wat r people learning...

Yup.. and rarely do you see people saying enough of the abuse

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 21:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yep..And apart from aastha and shlok the other abuse is generally overlooked, ignored like its of no consequence because they r not main leads...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-22, 21:04

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yep..And apart from aastha and shlok the other abuse is generally overlooked, ignored like its of no consequence because they r not main leads...

exactly and that abuse is so much worse.. actual beatings..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-22, 21:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly and that abuse is so much worse.. actual beatings..

Yep one prefers stick and one belts, how they think it makes them a man is beyond me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum