Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 21-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-24, 16:25

Hey,

Haider has impressed Humeira once again by his act of bringing her back to her home. She sought acceptance from her father even though he didn’t approve of her relationship. My only grouse is that she forgave Gaffoor so easily for remarrying. I agree that one forgive others easily but Humeira holds grudge against Zoya for the accidental marriage to Ayan still thereby showing that she is not one to forgive easily. I can’t understand her reason for forgiving Gaffoor so easily. Her rudeness to Zoya is still persistent. So it’s just Gaffoor whom she has forgiven. Haider also is not feeling any remorse in using an ignorant girl for his revenge after the lone moment he felt guilt. 

Nazma has come to feel tensed about Nikhat. She has already got the feel that Farhan doesn’t really care about Nikhat’s well-being. She always knew Hasina is not trustworthy. She is prepared to share the truth of Nikhat’s health to Asad but has been told not to divulge personal details. Dilshad’s care for Nikhat is nice to see. I wonder if Shirin and Ayan would return anytime soon. Asad seems to trust Farhan and Imran otherwise his handing over of their old house to Hasina seems to me like a stupid move. Imran could be trusted I guess considering his truth is out. 

Tanvi and Razia were trying to compete with each other in the taunting competition. I was rooting that Tanvi would have caused Razia a good few heart burns but both seems to be on the same level. Tanvi’s is also not showing signs of advanced pregnancy. I thought that she was supposed to be in her 8 month or so. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share your thoughts too. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 21-2-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-24, 18:09

Maria jaan .. Loved reading your thoughts..
tanvi and razia both are equally devilish.. HH track is always confusing yaar..

Humz has her own rule book . She forgot ayan just within a short span which is totally unbelievable.. Haider will surely point this one when he reveals his color..

I can't understand y still asad dint take any step to meet his sister . I want him to give a sudden visit soon farhan enters asad's old house..

tanvi pregnancy track, I think they will conclude it as mc

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-24, 18:25

Ria,

I loved to read your thoughts.
I agree with you about Humeria who forgave gaffoor and Ayaan but still has a grouse against Zoya.

One day Haider will regret that he used Humeria an innocent in his games. 

As for Nikhat who was responsible for her death? Imran or farhan?

tanveer still has not delivered this is unbelievable for she was 6 months at the time of the first Asad and Zoya wedding. Ayaan-Zoya wedding 3 months. She should have delivered by now yaar? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-24, 18:28

Anu.. Farhan is responsible for nikhat death.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum