Latest topics

Why cant Raman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why cant Raman?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-24, 23:40

Why cant Raman think of doing a DNA test if he s so doubtful of Ruhi's paternity. It can solve all misunderstandings...instead he s ready to send Ruhi back

and He s so wrong n treating a little child like this...even if Ruhi s Ashok's daughter how can he behave so rudely to a kid

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why cant Raman?

Post by 001 on 2014-02-25, 02:47

Even if ruhi was Ashok's kid wouldn't you still love her the same as you don't have to be the biological father to be a loving dad look at ishita for example

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 03:25

Anu lol cause that would b sensible...Logical and would mean they would need a new plot...dont forget he was rude to ruhi before0ishita turned up...He generally ignored her...So behaving rudely wit her comes naturally to him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 03:27

001 wrote:Even if ruhi was Ashok's kid wouldn't you still love her the same as you don't have to be the biological father to be a loving dad look at ishita for example

psychology...It could go either way...Depends on the person...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-25, 07:38

Anu,

Raman I guess is still reeling under the shock and has not got out of it. He has not discussed this issue with anyone else who will ask him to see the other side of things like Ashok might be lying or even advice him to do a DNA test. I think if he had confided to the lawyer he would have immediately suggested that a DNA could nail Ashok's lies.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 11:51

Raman unfortunately has not started thinking yet. He is supposed to be intelligent or he would not be a CEO.. hopefully his brain will start functioning soon.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 14:31

anusha.cochin wrote:Why cant Raman think of doing a DNA test if he s so doubtful of Ruhi's paternity. It can solve all misunderstandings...instead he s ready to send Ruhi back

and He s so wrong n treating a little child like this...even if Ruhi s Ashok's daughter how can he behave so rudely to a kid

brillaintly said Anu  Clap 

why cannot Raman think her as a child ..even if she is Ashoks child what so..he can beat Ashok by saying I will love her inspite of her being ur child and showing his big heartedness...he is coming out as meany by misbehaving with a small kid and coming out as a coward not able to handle the monster

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:Anu lol cause that would b sensible...Logical and would mean they would need a new plot...dont forget he was rude to ruhi before0ishita turned up...He generally ignored her...So behaving rudely wit her comes naturally to him...

thats sad...poor Ruhi  No 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-25, 20:28

Raman's brain is currently in cold storage, unknown to him. So he first requires someone to help him to find it.  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 21:28

sameersaagar wrote:Raman's brain is currently in cold storage, unknown to him. So he first requires someone to help him to find it.  Wink

hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-26, 09:24

anurao66 wrote:Anu,

Raman I guess is still reeling under the shock and has not got out of it. He has not discussed this issue with anyone else who will ask him to see the other side of things like Ashok might be lying or even advice him to do a DNA test. I think if he had confided to the lawyer he would have immediately suggested that a DNA could nail Ashok's lies.

@bold...dat ryt...y cant he confess his feelings 2 sum1....his anger s not gonna do anything.....I dnt knw how a 'great' businessman like him hasnt heard of DNA

today wen teacher was saying Ruhi s poor n maths Raman was thinking I was topper n Maths...he got doubtful again.....I thnk Shagun was ryt...he is No.1 fool hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum