Latest topics

hate women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hate women

Post by sonita on 2014-02-25, 06:03

Im so mad. Abt the epis i have never seen poeple stupid like thr cv's of the show. Cause why jyoti still living with man wants to kill here. She can tell her familly even if they didnt believe here there is alot of solutions. This show is full of mysteries : (shlok, swati. Jyoti and abhay. Na. Anjali ) a lot of problemes. If i was in their place at least i will do is. make shlok loves astha but ill leave him act like he hates here that will be cute. Just for the viewers.

sonita

Back to top Go down

Re: hate women

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-25, 07:22

Hello Sonita ... This is one show gone very wrong ... They are just teaching the viewers how to indulge in wife battering ... Domestic abuse ... Female discrimination, female foeticide ...

It is a regressive show ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 12:06

Anjali does know that Jyoti is abused but is not willing to help her.. so they need to show some community solution for Jyoti which they are not doing.. they are only interested in showing the abuse.. not what can be done to help such women.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-02-25, 19:25

Cv's are thinking they are thinking and showing different They r ruining the show,how long they will show us this abuse i am sick of it

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum