Latest topics

Qubool Hai | Nikhat is Khushbu?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-25, 11:56

Nikhat Ahmed Siddiqui (Archana Taide)  has been killed by Farhan (Vishal Nayak), Haseena Bi (Nishi Singh) and Sameera (Sunaina Fozdar). Or at least so they think. Now we have Nikhat in new avatar of Khushbu who will perhaps give them some life lessons as she seeks revenge. The biggest one perhaps is the one of color of your skin not being the measure of your beauty.

Beside this we believe her character should address issues of being tortured, ridiculed and all this despite being educated and living in a city. Nikhat is a character who can take us through the journey of how  a woman needs to stand up for herself and show to the world that she is a person in her own right . The color of the skin, gender or any other bias needs to be put in a bundle and lit fire to.

Well, we are perhaps quite vehement in our thoughts of women and their rights.

Qubool Hai has had this underlying lesson for people to learn right from the beginning of Haseena Bi and Nikhat track and to watch more of them, tune in at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

*Forum32

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai | Nikhat is Khushbu?

Post by candy on 2014-02-25, 15:47

Tfs Maria.
am excited to see haseena bi&co to suffer.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-25, 16:13

candy wrote:Tfs Maria.
 am excited to see haseena bi&co to suffer.,
 long hug Candy.. I'm eager too

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-02-25, 16:17

I didnot realise all this drama was happening ? Nikhaat is "killed"?  I am confused,yaraas. She was seeing the  missing wife of farhaan. Haseena didnot want anyone to see that she kept the woman in the house. All of a sudden the woman is allowed... wow! Nikhaat coming back to take revenge ...Awesome...long overdue~!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-25, 16:24

perfumeheaven wrote:I didnot realise all this drama was happening ? Nikhaat is "killed"?  I am confused,yaraas. She was seeing the  missing wife of farhaan. Haseena didnot want anyone to see that she kept the woman in the house. All of a sudden the woman is allowed... wow! Nikhaat coming back to take revenge ...Awesome...long overdue~!
Ya it has been an intense drama.. Do catch up

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum