Latest topics

Touching scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touching scene

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 13:42

Ruhi has confessed to Ishita that she is terrified of Raman, because he is always angry with.. moreover she has told Ishita "papa achhe nahi lagte." She wants to know if she is so bad that he hates her. It was really a sad and touching scene.

Raman has not realized that his actions are affecting Ruhi. From the start he has not been able to show his love for her because of her mole. It reminds him of Shagun all the time. 

Now matters are worse, because of Ashok's contention that Ruhi is his daughter. Raman has quit thinking and is in a haze at the moment.

For the father daughter relationship to take a turn for the better, Raman needs to start thinking clearly. He is smart man and once he starts thinking, he can easily prove that Ruhi is his. And he needs to see Ruhi as an individual and overlook her physical appearance.

Mrs. Bhalla is already concerned about the relationship between Ruhi and Ishita to the alienation of Raman. She is defensive about him. Raman had once taken Shagun's side against his father, but he is not likely to do so for Ishita at this stage. Matters are delicately poised.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Touching scene

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 14:03

Brilliant post Shanti..straight from the heart !  long hug 

Truely a very touchign scene..the girl is a brillaint actor..Raman needs to start thinking and asking questions as to why didnt ashok even reach out to ruhi for so many years since birth and now suddenly why he is telling his sob story of missing ruhi...Raman is clouded with anguish and despair..he has to share it with someone who can make him see his the truth

Ishu is helpless and she needs to stop that and talk with Raman on a more practical manner and ask him his problems..she needs to make him open up even if its just for 'ruhi ke liye'

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 14:07

zuzana wrote:Brilliant post Shanti..straight from the heart !  long hug 

Truely a very touchign scene..the girl is a brillaint actor..Raman needs to start thinking and asking questions as to why didnt ashok even reach out to ruhi for so many years since birth and now suddenly why he is telling his sob story of missing ruhi...Raman is clouded with anguish and despair..he has to share it with someone who can make him see his the truth

Ishu is helpless and she needs to stop that and talk with Raman on a more practical manner and ask him his problems..she needs to make him open up even if its just for 'ruhi ke liye'

Zu  long hug 

Yes that girl is a really superb actor. 

I don't want this track to stretch, I really want Raman to start using his brains now. Its ridiculous that an intelligent man like him has not spotted the holes in the tale yet and has not realized that he can prove otherwise easily.

Ishu never seems to listen to Raman. She is all about protecting Ruhi.. if she took a couple of mins to talk to him it would be good and what's more Mrs. Bhalla would be pleased too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 14:19

yes Mrs Bhalla is seeing this as Ishu seperating Ruhi from Raman...haiyye one more MU

Its def very painful to continue to watch seeing this track....Poor Ruhi has just foudn some happiness and is tortutred in another way

Its high time Raman stops falling for ashoks mind games..he is becoming a puppet  Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 14:33

zuzana wrote:yes Mrs Bhalla is seeing this as Ishu seperating Ruhi from Raman...haiyye one more MU

Its def very painful to continue to watch seeing this track....Poor Ruhi has just foudn some happiness and is tortutred in another way

Its high time Raman stops falling for ashoks mind games..he is becoming a puppet  Evil or Very Mad 

Agreed, Raman really needs to start using his brain.

Mrs. Bhalla will come around if she sees Ishu actually trying to help father-daughter instead of standing in between them

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 14:46

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:yes Mrs Bhalla is seeing this as Ishu seperating Ruhi from Raman...haiyye one more MU

Mrs. Bhalla will come around if she sees Ishu actually trying to help father-daughter instead of standing in between them

thats the point right..Ishu is not helping Raman in any way to bridge betn ruhi and him...she can think about ways to bond them together and mrs bhalla is seeing this with red eyes

and I agree with Mrs Bhalla...whatever they say 'sirf ruhi ke liye'
both have to take a step towards the other after all they are marrried

and I wish mrs BHallla gives some advice to Raman too

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 14:48

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

thats the point right..Ishu is not helping Raman in any way to bridge betn ruhi and him...she can think about ways to bond them together and mrs bhalla is seeing this with red eyes

and I agree with Mrs Bhalla...whatever they say 'sirf ruhi ke liye'
both have to take a step towards the other after all they are marrried

and I wish mrs  BHallla gives some advice to Raman too

Yes, Mrs. Bhalla could give some advice to Raman too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-25, 19:01

Shanthi,

I have not caught the scene but you have described it so beautifully that one cannot help being touched.I am angry with Raman who still has a huge hangup about Shagun and with that Ashok playing games with Raman I think its high time Ishita steps in and puts him in his place. I appreciated that she kept her in laws informed and did not hide it like others. MU's are created for the Saas Bahu drama to go on.

Mrs.Bhalla should step in and control the situation along with her husband. I guess Raman will listen to his father so maybe it will work out soon. I wonder what will happen to the boy.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 19:05

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I have not caught the scene but you have described it so beautifully that one cannot help being touched.I am angry with Raman who still has a huge hangup about Shagun and with that Ashok playing games with Raman I think its high time Ishita steps in and puts him in his place. I appreciated that she kept her in laws informed and did not hide it like others. MU's are created for the Saas Bahu drama to go on.

Mrs.Bhalla should step in and control the situation along with her husband. I guess Raman will listen to his father so maybe it will work out soon. I wonder what will happen to the boy.

Thanks Anu

It was a beautiful scene.. you had to feel sorry for Ruhi.

Its very annoying that Raman so easily falls for Ashok's mind games.. waiting for Ashok to get his come uppance.

The boy.. bit early for that I think.. once Ruhi is sorted perhaps they will move on to the boy.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-25, 19:08

Shanthi then i have to see the epiosde to grt an idea.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-25, 20:24

One wonders for how much time is Ashok going to milk the story of he being the actual father. 
If someone were to call his bluff, and say to him, "ok, so if she is your daughter take care of her" he would be the first to escape from such a situation  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 20:25

sameersaagar wrote:One wonders for how much time is Ashok going to milk the story of he being the actual father. 
If someone were to call his bluff, and say to him, "ok, so if she is your daughter take care of her" he would be the first to escape from such a situation  hpee

Yes its true.. really want Raman to start thinking again.. hope they don't drag it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-25, 21:31

Ishu called him Ravan kumar  ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:52

Sponsored content