Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 25 February 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-25, 18:47

Episode starts with Anjali serving Niranjan. Niranjan taps but Anjali doesn’t notice first but does his bidding on the second tap. Niranjan asks her if she is fine and replies to the affirmative. Niranjan gets a call from his friend that he is coming alongwith his daughter Aditi. Niranjan asks Anjali to prepare her lemon pickle for his friend to take away when they leave. He also warns her to keep Shlok – Aastha’s issues from his friend. Anjali orders the servant to make the masala for the pickle and that Aastha will prepare the pickle.

Abhay comes to the room and finds Jyoti asleep. Abhay wakes her up and orders her to prepare food for him. He leaves after taunting her for not giving a son. Jyoti decides that she can’t take it anymore and wants to go to her home. 

Anjali is working when she hurts herself and goes to wash her hands. Servant sees Anjali’s wound and asks about it. Anjali replies that she had hurt herself by mistake from a glass. Servant tells Anjali that she will finish the work. Anjali says to keep everything at the table. She leaves to call Aastha.

Aastha is reading Shlok’s diary and Anjali comes there to call her. Aastha hides the diary and Anjali asks her what she is hiding. Aastha shows it to her but before Anjali could check it servant comes to inform that Nirnajan’s friend will reach soon. Anjali informs Aastha about the guest and to prepare the pickle. Aastha is relieved that Anjali didn’t see the diary. Anjali sees her smile and asks her the reason. Aastha lies that she is happy that a guest is coming.

Aastha is making the pickle and says to herself that that it was lucky that the servant prepared the masala already as she hadn’t heard Anjali’s direction for the masala well. Sojal and her mother are watching her in glee. Sojal’s mother goes to Aastha and offers help but uses the opportunity to spread chilly powder in Aastha’s eyes. Sojal comes there and does more drama to care for Aastha. Aastha goes in search of respite for her eyes and bumps into Shlok. Aastha asks him to take her to the kitchen. He does and she asks him to pour water which he does. Shlok keeps sprinkling more water. Aastha gets back at him by sprinkling water on Shlok. 

This goes on till Anjali comes there and they both stop the fight. Shlok leaves the kitchen and then Anjali shouts at Aastha. Aastha leaves to complete the pickle. Aastha picks up the pickle jar but it falls from her hand as the jar is very oily. Sojal and her mother remember their plan of applying oild on the jar. They are excited to see it succeed. Sojal goes to inform Anjali but Sojal’s mother tells Sojal to wait till the guest comes to inform Anjali about the broken jar so that the pickle could not be made again.  

Abhay calls for Jyoti to find his shoes. Jyoti is cooking and doesn’t hear as the cooker let out a whistle just then. Abhay comes and shouts at her. Jyoti gives the reason and he walks away.

Anjali calls Sojal and Aastha to check about the work. Anjali sends Aastha to change saying that guest will be here anytime. Just then Niranjan and his friend come in. Anjali greets him and asks for Aditi. Aditi comes and takes blessings from Anjali. Anjali praises her and introduces her to the entire family. Aditi gives gifts to all the ladies. Anjali asks Aditi to rest. Aastha takes Aditi to her room. Niranjan also takes his friend to his room.

Aditi praises the house and she stops to see the photo’s on the wall. Aastha introduces Aditi to all the men. Aditi guess the one person Aastha left to introduce as Shlok and teases Aastha about it. Aditi turns and smiles looking at Shlok’s photo. 

Precap: Shlok enters the room and finds Aditi having his personal things. He shouts thinking it Aastha and is shocked to see Aditi.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 25 February 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 18:59

Thanks Ria.. so they applied oil to the jar.. a juvenile trick

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-25, 19:16

Thank maria... For my morning treat !  lazee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 19:22

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank maria... For my morning treat !  lazee

Sabi,  Kiss  bhelcomes back

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 19:27

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria.. so they applied oil to the jar.. a juvenile trick

Wat have they done that hasn't been juvenile

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 19:28

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Ria.. so they applied oil to the jar.. a juvenile trick

Wat have they done that hasn't been juvenile

ummmm.. errrr... gosh so true  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 19:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank maria... For my morning treat !  lazee

Your back... long hug 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-25, 19:35

Thanks maria..I cant even think of anything to say about the show anymore..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-25, 20:04

Shanthi, Sarra... I told ya na ... In terminator ishtyle ... " I'll be Bach"

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-25, 20:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi, Sarra... I told ya na ... In terminator ishtyle ... " I'll be Bach"

Gotta love Arnie.. such useful lines  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-25, 20:10

Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthi, Sarra... I told ya na ... In terminator ishtyle ... " I'll be Bach"

Sabi....was missing u long hug 

wat a crap track...wat s Sojal gonna get if Astha breaks a jar Shocked ....today also Abhay torturing Jyoti scene ...%^*(&()**^^$^$ Embarassed Embarassed 

I thnk cv s a maniac who s a hard core woman hater

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-25, 20:19

Sabi....was missing u long hug 

wat a crap track...wat s Sojal gonna get if Astha breaks a jar Shocked ....today also Abhay torturing Jyoti scene ...%^*(&()**^^$^$ Embarassed Embarassed 

I thnk cv s a maniac who s a hard core woman hater
Anushaaanana..... I can't watch this show like before... Just reading WU.... When are they gonna show some logical romance and all? I think u're right abt CV s...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum