Latest topics

Women in Qubool hai: Kya Aapko yeh Qubool hain???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Women in Qubool hai: Kya Aapko yeh Qubool hain???

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 13:35

Qubool hai is in so much news for its never - ending raaz series :P , romantic nok-jhok Heart , new entries Twisted Evil , twists of tale affraid ......is hulchul ke beech kuch aisi baatein unke baare mein jo is serial ki real pillars of strength hain!! women of qubool hain Frnds chatting

Shuruat waise toh shubh honi chahiye lekin ...... yahaan main shuru karti hun Tanveer se ek aisi character jinhein pata nahiin kitne sare jute aur ande phenke honge logon ne!!!!!

I felt so bad for Tanveer!!! :cry: The way she was humilited...in front of so many people....in every possible way a woman can be insulted.....the most sensitive issues like her appearance, her character, her lineage!!! This is not about what she has done whether she is good or bad..... No If Tanveer had to listen to harsh words for what she did.....her attempts at deceiving and even attempting to kill a family who thinks of the world of her..it would have been acceptable!!! lekin yahan toh none of her actions had been revealed to anyone and a woman is being insulted so cruelly in front of so many people for no reason!!! :||^v:

Same with Zoya.....baar baar she used to get insulted by Jahapanah for no apparent reason.....pehle pehle toh she used to retaliate baad mein toh woh bhi ghayab!!!! i am not talking about minor nok-jhok (which we all love)...but statements about her dressing style, character, even that she is a misfit, is not suitable for any family can't be anyone's "ideal wife"(what a joke!! :*lol*: Mr Khan aap itne funny kab se huye)
I used to feel the same way......angry at Mr.Khan and others for their rude and utterly stupid statements....

It does not end up here....The way Dilshad was insulted raising questions at her character by Razia at the play......And the pain in shireen's eyes upon having to bear the title of dusri aurat, [quote] sautan.. :cry: when her own brother said that had it been not for him her children would have been called naajayis.....is mein bhi uski kya galti hain?? She did not know that Rashid was already married and even had a child..it was rashid who cheated on her..and when she came to know of it she left him unlike Dilshaad ... she was more right than Dilshaad here!!!!

And then our very Nikhat..who has to keeep on hearing insulting remarks on her complexion.....woh itni khubsurat hain phir bhi..and the whole family hangs their heads in shame as if their daughter has done some real gunah by having darker complexion!!!! confused if this is the case in front of her own family imagine how would she be treated in her sasuraal..our uska spineless mangetar.....how can she like him?? Allah Miyan!! what's wrong with you?? when will you learn to speak up?? zipped
TThen there was humeira trapped by her own mother and insulted and beaten for something she did not even do...for her own bhalai, as razia says....and then there is najma who was shown being followed, called names at, indecent remarks being called. even touched(the very acceptable kind of sexual harassment......jise hum eve teasing kehte hain)...and she was resued by our beloved Zoya......waise toh gundon ko muhtod jawaab mil gaya.....yaad hain kaise bhaag rahe the?? Scared lekin she ended up in jail...how silly was that??? ek kaanch galti se toda gaya toh jail....ek aurat ko tin -chaar gunde milke sexually harass kar rahe hain unhein jawaab dete huye us ladki ko sabaashi ke alawa jail.....kab se ek kaanch tutne ki sazaa sexual harassment se zyadah serious huye?? Question

So ek dafa ke liye hum achhai burai bhool jaate hain.....aur dekhte hain sari auraton ko ..Dilshaad, shireen, Zoya, Tanveer, Humeira, Najma, Nikhat....AAre Mariyam??? Group Hug woh toh main bhul hi gayi....they have all been targets of harassment, be it verbal,physical, sexual,emotional.....some of them have raised their voices aginst...and rose out of the fire borne of humiliation,harassment and abuse like phoenix birds!!! while others are yet to break their silence..Tanveer has strived to avenge the insult and raise their stature in the eyes of the same society that humilates her and in this process has degraded herself.....while Nikhat and Shireen (Nikaht is so much like Shireen!!) represents the typical women who suffer silently and lives as if bearing the heavy weights of having born a woman in this patriachial society....in this process they are degrading their own individuality and womanhood ...... Shocked when will you learn this??

Then there is Dilshaad a woman of admirable strength and tenderness....raising two kids as a single mother, having left by her husband, someone whom she had unshakeable trust and unconditional love for, she did not accept defeat ..and unlike many others the ordeals in her life has not made her a harder person..for she had all the excuses in the world to curse, complain, give up, harden ......but she still glows with her enviable beauty, motherly grace, gentleness, kindness and innocence....a true phoenix!! cheers

And for the new generation women we have Zoya, a girl who listens to her own inner conscience and draws her strength from Allah if that means going against her own beloved family(aapi and jiju)....from running away from her own nikaah, standing upto MrKhan and asserting her own rights, rescuing a girl whom she barely knows to escape from her forced marriage with a guy who had raped her, raising her voice in front of a mute crowd witnessing a girl being harassed at andd humilating and even beating the harassers in front of the same crowd....the list goes on..... Sleep

One can imagine what all hardships Dilshaad might have had to face to reach here....rasing her children alone, supporting the family economically and emotionally, battling her own deep pain, she has been wronged by the man she trusted the most Broken Heart ....and she had successfully raised two beautiful children....well Rolling Eyes Mr Khan thode akdoo hain , except that!! but he is a good man after all...

And Zoya in an unknown city searching for her Abbu....anjaane ghar paraye logon ko bhi apne maante huye..aur badle mein she gets misunderstood and insulted.....she was almost forciby married by force after being drugged and physically beaten up......was buried alive....slapped by Mr.Khan jab ki Zoya risked her own life in fighting the shooter and even chasing him....humiliated by women raising questions about her character due to her modern clothing in a religious function.....and what all!!! she still remains playful bounce , innocent Wink , caring, selfless, strong....Dilshaad ki jubaan se hi suniye,"Humari Zoya ka dil saaf hain..uski rooh paak hain" aur jo Dilshad ne Tanveer ke liye kaha woh bhi Zoya pe hi lagu hoti hain"burayi toh mano uske chuke bhi nahi gayi ho"

No wonder these two women bond so well......... hug1 These two women Dilshaad and Zoya are not superwomen....they are very human...have their own pain and sorrows.....they cry, they laugh, they get angry, they feel helpless, they pray.....they have fun!! Party2 they are gentle yet courageous, extremely sensitive and extremely strong......and with each day their shine increases however dark and unfair and unequal and cruel be the society.....these women emerge as winners!!!!! Bang
Thumbsup Thumbsup

Lekin jaise ki Kishore Kumar ne gaaya hain

"kuch toh log kahenge
Logon ka kaam hain kehna"

Aise logon se Dilshaaad kehti hain,"Chaho toh main aapki baaton ka jawab de sakte hain..lekin aapki had tak girna mere bas ke baahar hain!!"

Aur jab Zoya ki Aapi char logon ke kehne ke baare mein pareshaan hoti hain toh Zoya puchti hain" Char log!!char log!! Kaun hain yeh char log jinhein meri lyf mein itni interest hain??!!!"

Mujhe toh yeh donon 100% qubool hain.....Aur aapko???

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Re: Women in Qubool hai: Kya Aapko yeh Qubool hain???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-27, 14:05

Jaya....Fantabulous,rocking and a Purrfect post........ Thumbsup

Thanks so much for bringing out all the nuances and facets of the women in QH and etching out the characters so well....SPLENDID work dear......

Keep them coming!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-27, 14:25

Wow ! Jaya ..

One almost always tends to praise the leads or vamps but never supporting cast and Your post fulfills that emptiness ...

I was pleasantly surprised and happy when I saw shireen being treated in your post with perfect courtesy ... Yes, I feel she is a woman in love ..who has dignity but no malice within her ... She loves Rashid but would not do anything to hurt him ... To me Shireen is as equal as Dilshad.. if not more

Thanks for the post, Hun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 15:04

pollyanna wrote:Jaya....Fantabulous,rocking and a Purrfect post........ Thumbsup

Thanks so much for bringing out all the nuances and facets of the women in QH and etching out the characters so well....SPLENDID work dear......

Keep them coming!!!
REALLY?????!!! :* emb*:
Thank u so much!! :heart: [quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 15:23

Tanthya wrote:Wow ! Jaya ..

One almost always tends to praise the leads or vamps but never supporting cast and Your post fulfills that emptiness ...

I was pleasantly surprised and happy when I saw shireen being treated in your post with perfect courtesy ... Yes, I feel she is a woman in love ..who has dignity but no malice within her ... She loves Rashid but would not do anything to hurt him ... To me Shireen is as equal as Dilshad.. if not more

Thanks for the post, Hun
HIi Tanthya wave
Thank u Thank u Thank u
Well everyone has their role to play.....similar to life.....My attempt has been to strip down the innumerous judgements cast on women characters.....which prevents us from seeing their truth, their stories, their lives....Both Dilshaad and Shireen are my favorites too..
[quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-27, 17:32

Nice post

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-27, 18:32

Jaya, :)

Wow what a brilliant post. You have covered all the Woman Girls in Qh are all covered. What a awesome post and really loved reading it. I just hate it when the woman are humiliated in shows. In this show they are humiliated by an woman Razia Begum. Haseen Bi is no less always talking about the complexion of Nikhat.

The characters which stand out for me are Of course Dilshaad and Zoya. They are very pure and of good intention. Shireen is a conservative person but how she got involved with Raashid before marriage. This real story of this marriage should come out.

Coming to Tanu is she is the neighbor, she should have a solid reason for going against Asad and Dilshaad. No one goes around casually trying to kill people for money. scratch But I did not like that way she was humiliated by Razia and Haseena.I hated Imran for laughing at her after all she was his girl friend. Evil or Very Mad

Humeria being the victim of her own mother's plots is something which I am yet to digest. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

As far as Bonding go I really love Dilshaad and Zoya's bonding. I loved the way she stood up for her phoopi when she found out Rashid was the husband.

I am just sharing my views. I loved reading you and please continue to write.

PS: I Started this post at 3"45 and by the time I could post it it was 4pm. We have a daily power cut between 4-6 pm hence the delay in posting.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 20:21

anurao66 wrote:Jaya, :)

Wow what a brilliant post. You have covered all the Woman Girls in Qh are all covered. What a awesome post and really loved reading it. I just hate it when the woman are humiliated in shows. In this show they are humiliated by an woman Razia Begum. Haseen Bi is no less always talking about the complexion of Nikhat.

The characters which stand out for me are Of course Dilshaad and Zoya. They are very pure and of good intention. Shireen is a conservative person but how she got involved with Raashid before marriage. This real story of this marriage should come out.

Coming to Tanu is she is the neighbor, she should have a solid reason for going against Asad and Dilshaad. No one goes around casually trying to kill people for money. scratch But I did not like that way she was humiliated by Razia and Haseena.I hated Imran for laughing at her after all she was his girl friend. Evil or Very Mad

Humeria being the victim of her own mother's plots is something which I am yet to digest. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

As far as Bonding go I really love Dilshaad and Zoya's bonding. I loved the way she stood up for her phoopi when she found out Rashid was the husband.

PS: I Started this post at 3"45 and by the time I could post it it was 4pm. We have a daily power cut between 4-6 pm hence the delay in posting.
Anu :heart:
Thank u so much!!! after all it is u who made me write!!
Yes....please keep on sharing ur views....I love to read them
U are right..among all the things I want to know.....Shireen-Rashid relation tops the list....If Rashid was so much in love with dilshaad how could he marry Shireen hiding from her about his family???? Question
Zoya aur uski phoophi yani humari Dilshaad...they really rock!!! Party2

It is only after I read ur views about Tanu that I thought about this.....tanveer her story really needs to come out.....there is so much mystery in her past...lagta hain jaisi Zoya apne past ke sawaal dundne pe nikali hain.....Humein bhi nikalna hoga Tanveer ki past ko leke..... :>**: :lol!:

Of course Imraan.....another spineless....Woh toh Nikhat jitni bhi muh nahi kholta....saath mein ab Tanveer ka affair bhi.....I too was shocked to see him laughing at Tanveer..so cruel!! Shocked
Really wish ki Nikhat ko aisa jeevan sathi milein jo use deserve karein.....kitni achhi ladki hain yaar!!!!When will she realise her own worth??
Again....when will women realise their own worth..instead of seeking approval from outside????
[quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-27, 21:00

[quote="jayalakshmi"]
anurao66 wrote:Jaya, :)

Anu :heart:
Thank u so much!!! after all it is u who made me write!!
Yes....please keep on sharing ur views....I love to read them
U are right..among all the things I want to know.....Shireen-Rashid relation tops the list....If Rashid was so much in love with dilshaad how could he marry Shireen hiding from her about his family???? Question
Zoya aur uski phoophi yani humari Dilshaad...they really rock!!! Party2

It is only after I read ur views about Tanu that I thought about this.....tanveer her story really needs to come out.....there is so much mystery in her past...lagta hain jaisi Zoya apne past ke sawaal dundne pe nikali hain.....Humein bhi nikalna hoga Tanveer ki past ko leke..... :>**: :lol!:

Of course Imraan.....another spineless....Woh toh Nikhat jitni bhi muh nahi kholta....saath mein ab Tanveer ka affair bhi.....I too was shocked to see him laughing at Tanveer..so cruel!! Shocked
Really wish ki Nikhat ko aisa jeevan sathi milein jo use deserve karein.....kitni achhi ladki hain yaar!!!!When will she realise her own worth??
Again....when will women realise their own worth..instead of seeking approval from outside????

Jaya,

I really love all the things you have pointed out. So lets enbark and try to pick clues as to who and the past of Tanu.
Please I just suggested you to write and I am happy you were sportive enough to share your thought.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-28, 00:23

Jaya big hug for this post! long hug

Couldn't agree more!

Keep posted woman! It'd be a treat for us all! Heart

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-28, 08:55

fire.whisky wrote:Jaya big hug for this post! long hug

Couldn't agree more!

Keep posted woman! It'd be a treat for us all! Heart
long hug
Same to you......Aapka naam kya hain????
Bye [quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-03-28, 15:45

a very nice and apt post!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-03-28, 16:50

Jaya that was one of the most brilliant posts!

I love shireen the most..I sympathise more with her than dilshad because Dilshad has the cpapbility to survive on he rown but shireen is so dependent on Rashid..she would literally break into pieces if he leaves her!

I agree abt the insults hurled..its too crude and doesnt seem real to me...does it happen in real life...feels too exaggerated

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-28, 17:00

zuzana wrote:Jaya that was one of the most brilliant posts!

I love shireen the most..I sympathise more with her than dilshad because Dilshad has the cpapbility to survive on he rown but shireen is so dependent on Rashid..she would literally break into pieces if he leaves her!

I agree abt the insults hurled..its too crude and doesnt seem real to me...does it happen in real life...feels too exaggerated

Thank u Zuzana
Well.....real life mein kabhi kabhar isse bhi zyaadah drama hoti hain....bus background music ki kami rehti hain.......

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2013-03-28, 17:27

Why not, women are the powerhouse in all relations, they are the one who adjust n smile n adjust agn,,,, these two women hv not let the world trample over them,,,, they are the true manifestation of women strength, I love dished n shire n equally ..

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum