Latest topics

aditi. -___-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aditi. -___-

Post by sonita on 2014-02-26, 04:37

Okay now i hav bad fee feelings. Abt this aditi, i hope she will be good cause i think that she likes shlok. That will be a big disaster and it will be another probleme. The show is moving worse i think.

sonita

Back to top Go down

Re: aditi. -___-

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-26, 05:00

Yikes... Didn't think that way... Hmmmm

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-26, 08:39

sonita wrote:Okay now i hav bad fee feelings. Abt this aditi,  i hope she will be good cause i think that she likes shlok. That will be a big disaster and it will be another probleme. The show is moving worse i think.

OMGEE sonita .. You could be right you know ... Do you think this girl resembles Swati or something .. Aditi was lost in Shlok can be explained but why was shlok staring at her like that ??
But what a love quadrangle

Shlok after>>>> Swati and Aastha +Aditi after >>>>>Shlok ..
 Clap Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-26, 09:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
sonita wrote:Okay now i hav bad fee feelings. Abt this aditi,  i hope she will be good cause i think that she likes shlok. That will be a big disaster and it will be another probleme. The show is moving worse i think.

OMGEE sonita .. You could be right you know ... Do you think this girl resembles Swati or something .. Aditi was lost in Shlok can be explained but why was shlok staring at her like that ??  

Clap Clap 

May be Swati was Aditi's friend or Aditi too was behind Slok ....she seems 2 be interested n Slok....watever lost interest n this show long before

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-26, 09:33

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Clap 

May be Swati was Aditi's friend or Aditi too was behind Slok ....she seems 2 be interested n Slok....watever lost interest n this show long before

May be because Aditi was interested in Shlok right from the beginning ... so she was responsible in the Swati-Shlok break up  Shocked  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-02-26, 10:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Clap 

May be because Aditi was interested in Shlok right from the beginning ... so she was responsible in the Swati-Shlok break up  Shocked  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
But Manu, i have read somewhere that she will improve aastha-shlok relation...!!!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-26, 11:20

the SBS segment said that she is a +ve character.. and will bring Shlok and Aastha closer..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 12:11

is it a guest appearance??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-02-26, 12:16

Even I don't like aditi ogling shlok. Maybe she will try to get closer abd shlok might get closer to astha to get rid of her. This is another way to say aditi to bring them closer

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-26, 12:39

shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Clap 

But Manu, i have read somewhere that she will improve aastha-shlok relation...!!!

Thanks Shailu .. You are a saviour .... Wish you share your views more ofter dear friend .. Lets share our frustrations freely here .. You are welcome to do so ....
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-26, 12:42

freakydoll wrote:Even I don't like aditi ogling shlok. Maybe she will try to get closer abd shlok might get closer to astha to get rid of her. This is another way to say aditi to bring them closer

AHA that is a nice twist Shyla ...
Hope that happens .. But most of all they must stop showing regressive tracks .. Other than that the show is not bad at all .....I just could not get to you the live updates of wife battering and domestic abuse n violence ...
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-26, 12:45

zuzana wrote:is it a guest appearance??

I heard yes but I think it was meant to b for a couple of months but not to sure on that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-02-26, 12:45

Hahaha. You are funny manu. I too wish they fasten their pace little bit atleast. Mansion is crowded already and now another addition. God knows how long aditi going to stay after a drama of fainting

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-26, 13:00

freakydoll wrote:Hahaha. You are funny manu. I too wish they fasten their pace little bit atleast. Mansion is crowded already and now another addition. God knows how long aditi going to stay after a drama of fainting

Did not want to gey defzmed for giving so much importance to a regressive show

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum