Latest topics

Bachhon jaisi harkat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachhon jaisi harkat

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 13:45

A battle of wits for more light or less light, more sound or less sound, sleep vs TV. It was fought largely in silence with minimum conversation. 

And it proved one thing.. adults do behave like kids  hppy 

Pics credit: Original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachhon jaisi harkat

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 14:27

Wonderful pictures  hpee 

He was the one who started the childish pranks and he calls her childish  nty 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 14:29

So true.. he started it all and then had the nerve to call her childish

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 14:47

Ishu was quite subdued yesterday episode but cant say the same if he leaves ruhi at school and comes back picking another

why didnt that child cry when she is put in the car  Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 14:49

Yes Ishu was almost pleading with him to reduce the volume and switch off the lights.

Its ridiculous that Raman did not look to see who's hand he was grabbing and the child didn't check to see who was taking her either

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 14:54

slmu wrote:Yes Ishu was almost pleading with him to reduce the volume and switch off the lights.

Its ridiculous that Raman did not look to see who's hand he was grabbing and the child didn't check to see who was taking her either

yes his full focus was on Ashok..he loves Ashok more than anyone I guess ..
.nazar hatthi nahin  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 14:56

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes Ishu was almost pleading with him to reduce the volume and switch off the lights.

ROFL  ROFL  yeh hai mohabbatein

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 14:58

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Oooo EMMM GEEE  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Epic that was Shanti...what a catch  Clap 

I thought it was YHM betn ruhi Ishu...there is one parallel running betn Ashok and Raman  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 15:00

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I thought it was YHM betn ruhi Ishu...there is one parallel running betn Ashok and Raman  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  epic love story .. maa ke ladle bigad gaye

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-26, 15:03

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy hppy 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-02-26, 15:04

good picts shanti.......... of course plenty of adults who still fight like kids and it's fun sometimes

i think raman is caught up between too women and one man, more like a quadrangle....... he loved shagun and cant' get over it, he's now obsessed with ashok and ashok reciprocates, toh paap bechara kya karta? the cherry on the cake is ishu whom he's wedded to and can talk and fight with, he's slowly though very surely falling for her too, he needs plenty of time to pick and choose whom he wants to keep eventually and that's the crux of this story ........ pal pal ...... yeh chaahatein..........pal pal.........Yeh Hai Mohabbatein..... every pal he falls for a different woman and/or man  Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 15:07

chitmanas wrote:good picts shanti.......... of course plenty of adults who still fight like kids and it's fun sometimes

i think raman is caught up between too women and one man, more like a quadrangle....... he loved shagun and cant' get over it, he's now obsessed with ashok and ashok reciprocates, toh paap bechara kya karta?  the cherry on the cake is ishu whom he's wedded to and can talk and fight with, he's slowly though very surely falling for her too, he needs plenty of time to pick and choose whom he wants to keep eventually and that's the crux of this story ........ pal pal ...... yeh chaahatein..........pal pal.........Yeh Hai Mohabbatein..... every pal he falls for a different woman and/or man   Thumbsup 

ROFL  excellent summary Chits

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 15:11

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Mrs Bhalla will faint when she comes to know his connections  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 15:13

chitmanas wrote:good picts shanti.......... of course plenty of adults who still fight like kids and it's fun sometimes

i think raman is caught up between too women and one man, more like a quadrangle....... he loved shagun and cant' get over it, he's now obsessed with ashok and ashok reciprocates, toh paap bechara kya karta?  the cherry on the cake is ishu whom he's wedded to and can talk and fight with, he's slowly though very surely falling for her too, he needs plenty of time to pick and choose whom he wants to keep eventually and that's the crux of this story ........ pal pal ...... yeh chaahatein..........pal pal.........Yeh Hai Mohabbatein..... every pal he falls for a different woman and/or man   Thumbsup 

ROFL ROFL 

He finds Ashok at the present the most attractive and next comes Ishu in his spare time  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-02-26, 15:15

zuzana wrote:

ROFL ROFL 

He finds Ashok at the present the most attractive and next comes Ishu in his spare time  hppy 

hppy , true, agree completely, but that may be because Ashok too comes running behind him  Wink  at some point ishu will take over (we hope)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 15:17

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL ROFL 

hppy , true, agree completely, but that may be because Ashok too comes running behind him  Wink  at some point ishu will take over (we hope)

Ashok and Raman need to get a room  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-02-26, 15:20

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL ROFL 

ROFL   ROFL , der mat karna, warna pachtaoge ...... ashok may go back to shagun or that reporter if raman ignores him

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 15:22

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL ROFL 

ROFL   ROFL , der mat karna, warna pachtaoge ...... ashok may go back to shagun or that reporter  if raman ignores him

ROFL  and then Raman can go to Ishu with a broken heart and she can nurse him back

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 15:27

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

ROFL   ROFL , der mat karna, warna pachtaoge ...... ashok may go back to shagun or that reporter  if raman ignores him

ROFL  and then Raman can go to Ishu with a broken heart and she can nurse him back

Poor Ishu she is getting the worst bargain  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-26, 20:08

I can hear Raman singing to ashok 
" Tere Mujshe hai pehle ka naata koi 
Yoonhi nahin Dil Lubhata Koi 
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
 Maane Tu Ya Maane Na" 
 ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 20:15

sameersaagar wrote:I can hear Raman singing to ashok 
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
 Maane Tu Ya Maane Na" 
 ROFL

Sameer, epic  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-26, 20:39

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
 Maane Tu Ya Maane Na" 
 ROFL

hppy 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-26, 20:45

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
 Maane Tu Ya Maane Na" 
 ROFL

ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 09:00

Shanthi 

I loved the post. very true Baccho jaise harkate. I just cant believe that he can bring the wrong child home. How was the child quite in the car all the way to the house. As you said he loves or is fixated with Ashok than anyone else.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum