Latest topics

Raman to do DNA test in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman to do DNA test in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-26, 16:50

The ‘drama’ in Balaji Telefilms’ Ye Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus has moved from the custody battle of Ruhi (Ruhaanika Dhawan) to the very thought sown into Raman’s (Karan Patel) mind by Ashok (Sangram Singh) and Shagun (Anita Hassnandani), that Ruhi might not be Raman’s daughter.

As per the ongoing track, Ashok has been successful in influencing Raman. Raman has started to behave oddly with Ruhi, so much so that it has started affecting her studies. As per yesterday’s telecast, Ruhi’s teacher reprimanded Raman for Ruhi getting very low marks in her subjects.

In tonight’s episode, Raman will create yet another blunder with his carelessness as he will bring home another kid by mistake from the school, instead of Ruhi. At the Bhalla house, all will be shocked to see another kid with Raman. While at school, Ashok will pick up Ruhi and will land at Bhalla’s house with the real parents of the child that Raman picked. This will create a huge blow to Raman’s reputation, and even his parents will get upset at his weird behaviour towards Ruhi.

In the coming episodes, Raman will be seen taking a drastic step of getting Ruhi’s DNA tested to see whether she is his daughter.

A source says that Raman will take this drastic step of getting the DNA match done when he will get to know that his father has in fact transferred their house on the name of Ruhi. This will shatter Raman from within and he will want to reveal the truth to his parents. He will decide to get the DNA match done, and will also pick up few hair strands of Ruhi to get them tested.
We hear that Raman will head to the pathology and will submit Ruhi’s hair for testing. He will also proceed to give his own blood.
Will Raman go ahead with the DNA test?
We tried calling Karan Patel, but he asked us to call him later.

Credit Telly Chakkar

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman to do DNA test in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-26, 16:51

Now the question is will raman b able to keep it a secret and will ashok have pre empted this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-26, 17:24

I dont wanna see the doctor s being paid by Asok ....he has no other job than following Raman....so he cud outsmart Raman

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-26, 17:37

My question is, is Raman's love for Ruhi based on the condition that she is his blood?  Even if she was Ashok's baby, won't Shogun have taken her along, given that she had feeling for Ashok?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-26, 18:36

Hmm, I hope Ashok does not preempt this.. I want an end to this track.

Vi, I agree, really he should not be so affected. All Raman had to do was ask Ashok that if Ruhi is his daughter why he let Shagun leave her with the Bhallas.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-26, 19:28

Vi his feelings up to now had been based on the mole on her face as it reminded him of shagun...Now its ashok...Tells u everything u need to know

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-26, 19:28

Yep shanthi so do i...But I am happy that his brain has started processing something...Me to ready for this track tm b over...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 09:24

Shanthi,

I do not like the way they are portraying Raman in this light. One thing good is that he is taking a DNA test as Sarra put it his brain has started working and now maybe he will get his doubts cleared.

I wonder how Ishita will react when she comes to know about this suspicion.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 12:47

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I do not like the way they are portraying Raman in this light. One thing good is that he is taking a DNA test as Sarra put it his brain has started working and now maybe he will get his doubts cleared.

I wonder how Ishita will react when she comes to know about this suspicion.

Anu another lecture.. Koi Shaak

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 14:20

I hope there no twists and he gets the right results...I am fed up of seeing again and again the DNA tests being faked  Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:24

zuzana wrote:I hope there no twists and he gets the right results...I am fed up of seeing again and again the DNA tests being faked  Evil or Very Mad 

Shubh shubh bolo Zu.. if it gets faked.. am out. As it is this Ashok in Raman's head is dragging.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 14:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I hope there no twists and he gets the right results...I am fed up of seeing again and again the DNA tests being faked  Evil or Very Mad 

Shubh shubh bolo Zu.. if it gets faked.. am out. As it is this Ashok in Raman's head is dragging.

Hum bhi aap ko followa karange

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I would be the first one you can all follow  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:35

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I would be the first one you can all follow  hppy 

Haila.. yahaan toh queue lagi hai  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top