Latest topics

In upcoming episode of jodha akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In upcoming episode of jodha akbar

Post by Luna Das 55 on 2014-02-26, 17:29

sharifudin will kill jalal and bakshi banu without knowing that sharifudin kill her brother she will all so help him and after killing jalal he will kidnapped jodha 
guys don't worry jalal can't die i think jalal will be save then he will come and save jodha form sharifudin (Ishq wo ehsas ishq hai wo zajbat badil de ye dunya badal de ye halat) then jodha will go and tight hug him and then he will kill sharifudin 
wwwwwwwwwww i am so exited

♥luna♥ luv  luv 

Luna Das 55
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: In upcoming episode of jodha akbar

Post by neha on 2014-02-26, 17:39

I think they are trying to show the attack in 1564 made by Sharifuddin + Abul Maali on Akbar near Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah! Akbar was shot with an arrow by a slave of Sharifu's father named Faulad but he recovered within 8 days and ordered to kill that slave without investigation. But again they are adding their own masala by showing Jodha kidnapped by Sharifu  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-26, 17:47

Heyyy Luna

Hugss My friend..bahut dinon bad mile ho aap

Funny, Neha begum, Luna begum this was in the fag end of JA Movie and we have it here so soon ..

waise whats this with Jalal forever losing his wife's and never his shamsheer ... Me thinks he  needs some respite from the  women's kitkit , so arranges for the kidnapping or pretends to be helpless  whilst his biwi is being kidnapped so tht he can have few moments of troo happiness.. wat say abt my  theory ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-02-26, 22:13

Tanthya wrote:Heyyy Luna

Hugss My friend..bahut dinon bad mile ho aap

Funny, Neha begum, Luna begum this was in the fag end of JA Movie and we have it here so soon ..

waise whats this with Jalal forever losing his wife's and never his shamsheer ... Me thinks he  needs some respite from the  women's kitkit , so arranges for the kidnapping or pretends to be helpless  whilst his biwi is being kidnapped so tht he can have few moments of troo happiness.. wat say abt my  theory ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
As always, U are absolutely right   Twisted Evil

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum