Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 25-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-26, 17:48

Hey,

I’m so happy that Nazma found Nikhat. I hope Nazma finds the entire truth and the two sisters teach Hasina Bi & Co a good lesson. I want them to do it by themselves. Precap is exciting too. Hasina and Farhan have become alert to Nazma’s changed behaviour. Nikhat has shown great endurance by coming back. 

Razia bi has getting taunted wow.. Could the episode be any better? I loved it. Dilshad also gave her a good reply. I so loved Dilshad today. Poor Razia, no one is supporting her. I hope she is exposed soon. Razia is a type who would give others sticks and ask them to beat her. She invites someone who is so rude. I wonder if she has anyone sane in her life. I mean the guest was speaking non-stop about culture when she herself was being rude to her host and her family. She was literally trying to find faults and boasting about herself.  

Asya scenes were just too cute. Asad’s care for Zoya and support is too good. Gafoor’s attempt to reveal himself is making me scary. Even though I wish Zoya finds out about him I can’t help being scared of the repercussions.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share your thoughts too. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 25-2-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-27, 13:20

Nice reading ur post Maria.

me too expecting nikhat's revenge track.. and Tats right about Razia., she always gets a chatter box in the name of cultured woman,

dilshad's reply is good to watch. .Zoya was looking funny in tat mechanic dress, asad would have never imagined .

and she cracked me up,when she entered the hall whistling in tat dress..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 13:31

candy wrote:Nice reading ur post Maria.

me too expecting nikhat's revenge track.. and Tats right about Razia., she always gets a chatter box in the name of cultured woman,

dilshad's reply is good to watch. .Zoya was looking funny in tat mechanic dress, asad would have never imagined .

and she cracked me up,when she entered the hall whistling in tat dress..

long hug Thank u Candy.. 

Zoya always finds to do something amusing..  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum