Latest topics

REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-26, 21:55

Nauka Vihar for Begun E Khaas


The episode brings to light how far Jalal and Jodha have progressed into their relationship. They with great ease and camaraderie exchange what their interests are and how much similar they interests are. Jalal has found an companion in Jodha where he can share what he feels without fear and also the inner self and all his interests. Ruqs on the other hand would have only been thinking about her position and power she is holding with her childhood friend.


While Jalal and Jodha find out that each of them did not invite each other, Jalal comes to the conclusion that it was the work of some matchmaker like Hamida, Salima or Moti. They don’t come to blows regarding this but companionably carry on with their boat ride.


Ruqs on the other hand is taking out all her fury on the innocent Bandhi and the person who was supposed to have given the paihgam to Jalal. She is like a child who did not get her favorite toy and her picnic was spoilt and wants Jodha to pay for spoiling it. She has little regard for people and looks down upon them. This is unlike Jodha who never ill-treats the Bandhi’s and less fortunate. She is bothered that she will lose the Begum E Khaas Audha and not bothered whether she is in the heart of Jalal or not. Mahaam takes advantage of her foolishness and childishness and brainwashes her more against Jodha.


Mahaam has a field day causing the misconception and enjoying the fun at the expense for Jodha and Ruqaaiya. Shariffudin is another person who was blinded by anger and showed his true self to the soldiers. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for him.


Ruqs is like a child who lost her precious toy and she barges into Jodha’s room without any courtesy and starts accusing her. The Rajputhani in Jodha does not keep quiet and she tells her strongly not to accuse her without knowing what the truth is. She is dragged by Ruqs to Jalal. Jodha stops her saying that she can walk by herself. I think this is the first time she is standing up for herself in front of Ruqs so strongly.
I loved the outraged expression on Jalal’s face when he sees Ruqs dragging Jodha. When the mis understanding is cleared he sends off Ruqs and takes pain to make Jodha understand Ruqs point of view and her feelings. Jodha then says her prem will be insulted. This answer brings great joy to Jalal for now he is sure that Jodha feels something for him. I guess this was kind of a confession.


Do you agree with me? Please do share your views ………….
 
 
 
 
 

 

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-26, 22:03

Enjoyed reading u Anu..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-26, 22:06

Maria J wrote:Enjoyed reading u Anu..
Ria, long hug 

Thanks a lot. I enjoyed the episode which brought out the contrast between the two of them.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by candy on 2014-02-26, 22:14

its nice reading your views anu , thanks for bringing the episode itself..

ur description about Ruks feeling is so correct.. her behaviour is shown so..
Jo- jalal scene awesome..Ruks some how becomes a catalyst for their progress in love..

yes. u r right. its definitely a confession of love. eager to watch repeats.
thanks for a lovely post.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-02-27, 00:19

Anu you have so eloquently put forth the improving equations between jodha and Jalal and the 
deteriorating relationship of Ruks and Jodha. I haven't watched the episode but was still able to perceive the  changes in personal equations and the external /internal influences that are guiding it.

Please keep writing more often.It is so enjoyable to read  you.   long hug

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 07:29

candy wrote:its nice reading your views anu , thanks for bringing the episode itself..

  ur description about  Ruks feeling is so correct.. her behaviour is shown so..
     Jo- jalal scene awesome..Ruks some how becomes a catalyst for their progress in love..

yes. u r right. its definitely a confession of love. eager to watch repeats.
thanks for a lovely post.
Candy,

Thanks for liking the post. I feel they are mutilating Ruqs character so that Jodha can be shown as great.I wish they do not do so and stick to the original character they showed. As for the confession I am looking forward to see what happens further.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 07:31

sunshine99 wrote:Anu you have so eloquently put forth the improving equations between jodha and Jalal and the 
deteriorating relationship of Ruks and Jodha. I haven't watched the episode but was still able to perceive the  changes in personal equations and the external /internal influences that are guiding it.

Please keep writing more often.It is so enjoyable to read  you.   long hug
Koel, hpee 

Thanks a lot for liking the post. I did enjoy the episode as they showed the contrast between the two queens. Do watch it for it was good.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by neha on 2014-02-27, 10:41

Loved reading you Anu  hpee 

I'm all jumping seeing Jalal angry over Ruqaiya dragging Jodha into his Hojra! loved his sense of handling Ruqaiya and putting her in her place! The lady has a tough time ahead if she does not learn. And Jodha confessed  Shocked ...I was as shocked as Jalal but the latter was all happy happy and enjoying that moment of confession...Jodha turned to look at him when she realized that she has almost confessed her love  luv  ...Love is in the air  Starry Love 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 11:15

neha wrote:Loved reading you Anu  hpee 

I'm all jumping seeing Jalal angry over Ruqaiya dragging Jodha into his Hojra! loved his sense of handling Ruqaiya and putting her in her place! The lady has a tough time ahead if she does not learn. And Jodha confessed  Shocked ...I was as shocked as Jalal but the latter was all happy happy and enjoying that moment of confession...Jodha turned to look at him when she realized that she has almost confessed her love  luv  ...Love is in the air  Starry Love 
Neha  Embarassed 

I am so happy that you liked my post. I was so happy as you said seeing Jala's face when Ruqaiya dragged Jodha into the Hojra. He will soon put her firmly in her place. I dont like to see this side of Ruqaiya. The confession came suddenly and it surprised Jalal and also surprised us.I guess Jodha was also surprised when she realized that she had confessed. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS: NAUKA VIHAR 26TH FEB 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum