Latest topics

Ishita's role

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita's role

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 11:51

Raman made a huge blunder by picking the wrong child up from school. He was also so totally out of it that he did not even realize that he had a crying child on his hands. 

Yes, it was a mistake. Yes, Raman has switched off his brain. Yes, he shoved Ruhi and shouted at her in public. Yes, he seems to have accepted that Ruhi is not his daughter and he is unable to tell his family that.

The Bhallas are all concerned about his behavior. Mrs. Bhalla starts demanding an explanation and explaining to him that what happened should not have.

Ishita interfered in the middle of Mrs. Bhalla's talk and started berating him. She was rude enough to start shouting at him in front of his parents and siblings. Mrs. Bhalla was quick to offense and rightly so.. when he was already being lectured at, why should Ishita interfere?

Should Ishita be doing this? Shouldn't she be trying to get father and daughter closer together? What exactly is her role here? Even if she is there primarily as a mother, she does have duties as a DIL and wife. Is her obsession with Ruhi going to extent that she can only see her own relationship with Ruhi to the exclusion of everyone else's? Is her "standing like a rock between Ruhi and Raman" going too far?

Your views please.

Pic credit: FB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's role

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 11:58

I want her to bring the father and daughter closer

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 12:11

Maria J wrote:I want her to bring the father and daughter closer

Ria, yes me too.. wonder when she will realize that its necessary

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-27, 12:23

Shanthi,

You have raised a very valid point. When the mother is correcting her son who is she to butt in. What respect does she have for the elders in the family? At the end of the day Ruhi is Raman's daughter and she cant dispute the fact.

She should try to bring them closer and not drive them apart. She sometimes over reacts with Raman also.
Maybe her father should point out her wrongs and guide her to bring them closer as a family.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 12:38

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

You have raised a very valid point. When the mother is correcting her son who is she to butt in. What respect does she have for the elders in the family? At the end of the day Ruhi is Raman's daughter and she cant dispute the fact.

She should try to bring them closer and not drive them apart. She sometimes over reacts with Raman also.
Maybe her father should point out her wrongs and guide her to bring them closer as a family.

Thanks Anu.. I too felt that Ishu should not have interfered.

She overreacts all the time with Raman.. she has formed this view of him in her mind and is sticking to him.

Her father or someone.. she definitely needs guidance.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 12:46

Shanthi havnt seen the episode...Was mrs bhalla telling raman of forcefully? Or in a loving way? Ishita has and is blinded by her love for ruhi...She doesnt c anything but that...As far as she is concerned she is here and here only to protect ruhi...If Mrs B wasnt telling raman of or ishita did it in private it would have been different...But she has a perception of raman and she still cant c past that...And until she does things wont change...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 12:53

sarra0 wrote:Shanthi havnt seen the episode...Was mrs bhalla telling raman of forcefully? Or in a loving way? Ishita has and is blinded by her love for ruhi...She doesnt c anything but that...As far as she is concerned she is here and here only to protect ruhi...If Mrs B wasnt telling raman of or ishita did it in private it would have been different...But she has a perception of raman and she still cant c past that...And until she does things wont change...

Mrs. Bhalla may not have been forceful but she was clearly telling him that it should not have happened and asking what the matter was. Ishu butted in full force. Should she have in public like that? And if his parents are talking to him, shouldn't she wait till they are done rather than butt in like that?

True, she has this perception of Raman and she needs to get past it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 13:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Shanthi havnt seen the episode...Was mrs bhalla telling raman of forcefully? Or in a loving way? Ishita has and is blinded by her love for ruhi...She doesnt c anything but that...As far as she is concerned she is here and here only to protect ruhi...If Mrs B wasnt telling raman of or ishita did it in private it would have been different...But she has a perception of raman and she still cant c past that...And until she does things wont change...

Mrs. Bhalla may not have been forceful but she was clearly telling him that it should not have happened and asking what the matter was. Ishu butted in full force. Should she have in public like that? And if his parents are talking to him, shouldn't she wait till they are done rather than butt in like that?

I agree she should wait...Maybe from her point of view she has seen Mrs B being understanding of raman before and just wanted to reinforce the view...Or just so angry she didnt think...Which is wat she is like when it comfes to ruhi...Or she is following Mrs B lecture about being a sherni and voila no control...So its mrs0B own fault really then..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 13:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I agree she should wait...Maybe from her point of view she has seen Mrs B being understanding of raman before and just wanted to reinforce the view...Or just so angry she didnt think...Which is wat she is like when it comfes to ruhi...Or she is following Mrs B lecture about being a sherni and voila no control...So its mrs0B own fault really then..

hppy  Mrs. B has a lot to answer for then.. but it was ridiculous.. after that Raman leaves and a dinner scene where Mr. B decides no one will do anything for Raman anymore - no food, clothes washing etc. etc. .. and this was after Ishu said she wasn't hungry and that she fed Ruhi a little with great difficulty  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 13:44

Ishita was fully in typical bahu role..loud, interfering and I know all types...felt like whacking her...she is still new to the family and doesnt know anyone properly so it was surprising to see her talk in betn Mr and Mrs Bhalla.

I can understand Mrs Bhallas anger..it was justified.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 13:47

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Poor Mrs Bhalla has woken up a sleeping tigress  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 13:53

zuzana wrote:Ishita was fully in typical bahu role..loud, interfering and I know all types...felt like whacking her...she is still new to the family and doesnt know anyone properly so it was surprising to see her talk in betn Mr and Mrs Bhalla.

Exactly.. she just stepped in without any respect.. it was so annoying

I can understand Mrs. B's anger too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 14:00

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Ishita was fully in typical bahu role..loud, interfering and I know all types...felt like whacking her...she is still new to the family and doesnt know anyone properly so it was surprising to see her talk in betn Mr and Mrs Bhalla.

and whats all with openly siding with Mr Bhalla about not cooperating with Raman and talking abt somoen pressing his shirt...it looked childish..shouldnt they keep their differences inside their bedroom ...it was highly irritating

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:03

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

and whats all with openly siding with Mr Bhalla about not cooperating with Raman and talking abt somoen pressing his shirt...it looked childish..shouldnt they keep their differences inside their bedroom ...it was highly irritating

Very childish.. she actually wanted to look at his face after the servant said she had not been asked for tea and had not ironed his shirt.. Ishu was so triumphant..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 14:08

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Very childish.. she actually wanted to look at his face after the servant said she had not been asked for tea and had not ironed his shirt.. Ishu was so triumphant..

leave aside SP bahus....Ekta's heroines beat all of them  Bang 

I expected some maturity from her...the cat fights should be inside the bedroom

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:17

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

She is supposed to be older than all these SP bahus.. so yes some maturity would have been good..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 14:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  Mrs. B has a lot to answer for then.. but it was ridiculous.. after that Raman leaves and a dinner scene where Mr. B decides no one will do anything for Raman anymore - no food, clothes washing etc. etc. .. and this was after Ishu said she wasn't hungry and that she fed Ruhi a little with great difficulty  Rolling Eyes

So not doing anything for raman gets them wat? How does that get them to the cause how does that bring ruhi and raman closer? Where is the sense... Thou I read he still gets things done..It would b funny if it was ishita parents

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 14:20

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

V like seeing these things in private only...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

So not doing anything for raman gets them wat? How does that get them to the cause how does that bring ruhi and raman closer? Where is the sense... Thou I read he still gets things done..It would b funny if it was ishita parents

I suspect Mihir and Mihika are doing something..

But the logic (or lack of it) seems to be that by doing this Raman learns how to be part of the family  confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

V like seeing these things in private only...

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 14:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

But the logic (or lack of it) seems to be that by doing this Raman learns how to be part of the family  confused

Shocked Would that not make him feel isolated? And resentful? Make alternative arrangements and u will never get him back in the fold...But wat do I know.. Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:28

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked Would that not make him feel isolated? And resentful? Make alternative arrangements and u will never get him back in the fold...But wat do I know.. Bang 

Exactly.. this convoluted logic just floored me

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 14:32

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

It seems the kind of logic that was applied when ruhi was handed over to shagun...Floored us then as well..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

It seems the kind of logic that was applied when ruhi was handed over to shagun...Floored us then as well..

True.. we couldn't figure that one out either.

I just hope they get on with it and solve this.. want to move onto Ishra's story and Ruhi - Raman

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 14:56

slmu wrote:Raman made a huge blunder by picking the wrong child up from school. He was also so totally out of it that he did not even realize that he had a crying child on his hands. 

Yes, it was a mistake. Yes, Raman has switched off his brain. Yes, he shoved Ruhi and shouted at her in public. Yes, he seems to have accepted that Ruhi is not his daughter and he is unable to tell his family that.

The Bhallas are all concerned about his behavior. Mrs. Bhalla starts demanding an explanation and explaining to him that what happened should not have.

Ishita interfered in the middle of Mrs. Bhalla's talk and started berating him. She was rude enough to start shouting at him in front of his parents and siblings. Mrs. Bhalla was quick to offense and rightly so.. when he was already being lectured at, why should Ishita interfere?

Should Ishita be doing this? Shouldn't she be trying to get father and daughter closer together? What exactly is her role here? Even if she is there primarily as a mother, she does have duties as a DIL and wife. Is her obsession with Ruhi going to extent that she can only see her own relationship with Ruhi to the exclusion of everyone else's? Is her "standing like a rock between Ruhi and Raman" going too far?

Your views please.

Pic credit: FB

U r ryt Shanti...Ishitha's reaction are beyond logic sumtimes....she need to sort out problemas rather than shouting at him....I knw Raman s n fault still he shud have tht wat s bothering Raman.....but she seems to be least bothered abt Raman

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum