Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ishita's role

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 15:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked Would that not make him feel isolated? And resentful? Make alternative arrangements and u will never get him back in the fold...But wat do I know.. Bang 

Exactly.. this convoluted logic just floored me

It seems the kind of logic that was applied when ruhi was handed over to shagun...Floored us then as well..

True.. we couldn't figure that one out either.

I just hope they get on with it and solve this.. want to move onto Ishra's story and Ruhi - Raman

If this wasnt a finite show I would c the point in dragging , may not like it but get y...But wit a finite show just get on wit it already... I also want to c those, as well as mihir and mihika

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 18:54

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Raman made a huge blunder by picking the wrong child up from school. He was also so totally out of it that he did not even realize that he had a crying child on his hands. 

Yes, it was a mistake. Yes, Raman has switched off his brain. Yes, he shoved Ruhi and shouted at her in public. Yes, he seems to have accepted that Ruhi is not his daughter and he is unable to tell his family that.

The Bhallas are all concerned about his behavior. Mrs. Bhalla starts demanding an explanation and explaining to him that what happened should not have.

Ishita interfered in the middle of Mrs. Bhalla's talk and started berating him. She was rude enough to start shouting at him in front of his parents and siblings. Mrs. Bhalla was quick to offense and rightly so.. when he was already being lectured at, why should Ishita interfere?

Should Ishita be doing this? Shouldn't she be trying to get father and daughter closer together? What exactly is her role here? Even if she is there primarily as a mother, she does have duties as a DIL and wife. Is her obsession with Ruhi going to extent that she can only see her own relationship with Ruhi to the exclusion of everyone else's? Is her "standing like a rock between Ruhi and Raman" going too far?

Your views please.

Pic credit: FB

U r ryt Shanti...Ishitha's reaction are beyond logic sumtimes....she need to sort out problemas rather than shouting at him....I knw Raman s n fault still he shud have tht wat s bothering Raman.....but she seems to be least bothered abt Raman

Exactly Anu.. she always behaves like she is the only one who cares for Ruhi.. its beyond understanding.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Exactly.. this convoluted logic just floored me

It seems the kind of logic that was applied when ruhi was handed over to shagun...Floored us then as well..

True.. we couldn't figure that one out either.

I just hope they get on with it and solve this.. want to move onto Ishra's story and Ruhi - Raman

If this wasnt a finite show I would c the point in dragging , may not like it but get y...But wit a finite show just get on wit it already... I also want to c those, as well as mihir and mihika

hpee  yup me too - I like Mihika - Mihir

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-27, 19:32

Ishita's role has being designed to always shoot fire-tipped arrows at Raman.
 Ishita never pauses or stops to think, when she is face to face with Raman

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:35

sameersaagar wrote:Ishita's role has being designed to always shoot fire-tipped arrows at Raman.

hppy  poor Raman.. kahaan phas gayaa

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 19:44

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Ishita's role has being designed to always shoot fire-tipped arrows at Raman.

Shadi ke side effect...He knew before marriage...He sang and danced before his marriage

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shadi ke side effect...He knew before marriage...He sang and danced before his marriage

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-27, 21:13

slmu wrote:

he has lost the bed and is almost abt to lose his room and house  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: