Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 27 February 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 18:55

Episode starts with everyone seeing off Niranjan’s friend and daughter. Anjali gives Aditi a dress and Aditi thanks everyone for treating her like a family and making her stay so special. Aastha gives her the lemon pickle to take with her. Aditi and her father start to leave when suddenly Aditi faints and all rush to her side. Niranjan orders Shlok to take her to the room and Shlok does so. 

Doctor says that Aditi has high BP and needs rest for few days. He leaves after prescribing medicines. Aditi’s father decides to cancel his trip and informs the same to Aditi. She convinces her father to continue their trip. Aditi’s father says she has to cancel the trip and he will also do the same as he doesn’t want to leave her alone but Niranjan assures his friend that Aditi will be taken care off.  Anjali also forces Aditi to stay back and assures Niranjan’s father. Niranjan’s friend leaves after Niranjan once again assures him of Aditi. Anjali comes there and Niranjan tells Anjali to keep her promise. Anjali says she will ensure that Aditi is taken care of. Niranjan leaves and Anjali also goes to do her work.

Jyoti is in front of the God and thinks that she should act as if she has periods. She is about to leave when her MIL comes there. She informs her MIL about periods and her MIL taunts her. 

Anjali stops Aastha and instructs her to take care of Aditi and also praises her for the pickle. Anjali leaves and Aastha is happy.

Jyoti is doing her wor and wonders how she could confirm her pregnancy. She thinks of going to the market and buy the tester but is dejected that she has no money. She goes to the God and unwillingly is about to take money when her MIL comes. MIL is suspicious but Jyoti lies. MIL orders to do work and Jyoti goes to do it. 

Aastha goes to give Aditi soup and Aditi asks Aastha to chat with her for some time. Aditi says Aastha is like a sister to her and they both bond well. Aditi asks about Aastha – Shlok marriage story. Aastha tells her the story. Shlok hears Aastha sharing their story and he is angry. Aastha sees him and is conscious. She takes leave of Aditi and goes to the dining hall. Shlok comes there and is angry with her. She replies that she didn’t say the bad part as she didn’t want Aditi’s belief in love to go. Shlok taunts her to be faking and leaves. 

Jyoti feels ashamed for thinking of taking money from temple. She keeps the clothes in the cupboard and finds the cover brought by Aastha. She hopes Aastha helps her to get out of her sasural. She sees a cover inside and is happy to find money in it. She is grateful to Aastha for helping her unknowingly.

Shlok is awake and picks a book to read. He hears the clicking sound of heels and remembers the incident of a girl coming in front of his car. He searches for the sound but couldn’t find anything. Aditi’s shadow is shown to be moving around.

Precap: Shlok and Aastha are in their room. Shlok gets a call but the caller is not identified as the caller keeps crying. Shlok is agitated and Aastha worried for him. 

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 27 February 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:04

Lovely update Ria  hpee 

What a weirdo Shlok is .. he is angry that she is sharing the marriage story and then taunting that she has not revealed the bad part.. would he happy if she had?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 19:38

Of course not shanthi, she would have got0scolded for sharing personal things wit a stranger...There is nothing 8hat u could do to make shlok happy...Watever it will b will b wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 19:42

slmu wrote:Lovely update Ria  hpee 

What a weirdo Shlok is .. he is angry that she is sharing the marriage story and then taunting that she has not revealed the bad part.. would he happy if she had?
Thanks Shanti  long hug 

I agree he is always finding reasons to trouble Aastha.. and Aastha is always finding ways to fall for him  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:43

sarra0 wrote:Of course not shanthi, she would have got0scolded for sharing personal things wit a stranger...There is nothing 8hat u could do to make shlok happy...Watever it will b will b wrong...

why does Aastha listen and listen and listen? I hope she is storing everything in that feeble brain of hers to use one day

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-27, 19:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Of course not shanthi, she would have got0scolded for sharing personal things wit a stranger...There is nothing 8hat u could do to make shlok happy...Watever it will b will b wrong...

why does Aastha listen and listen and listen? I hope she is storing everything in that feeble brain of hers to use one day

Did u not answer your own question?? Feeble brain..Wont retain anything...Hasn't up to now.. Y would she in future... Bang  Bang  Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Did u not answer your own question?? Feeble brain..Wont retain anything...Hasn't up to now.. Y would she in future... Bang  Bang  Bang 

That's true *sigh*

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 19:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

She has fallen for him again na.. but feels it humanity  Bang  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-02-27, 19:54

slmu wrote:

hie shanthi... Bye  it will be good if it is true....!! want aastha's revenge track.. but that would be impossible i think....

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:57

shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:

hie shanthi... Bye  it will be good if it is true....!! want aastha's revenge track.. but that would be impossible i think....

Hi Shailu  hpee  that would be an awesome track... but you are right not going to happen

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 02:23

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

She has fallen for him again na.. but feels it humanity  Bang  Bang  Bang

Insaniyat ke naate??? The person who hasn't shown her an ounce of humanity she thinks about being nice to him ??? And even after everything she falls in love again??? Fool me once shame on u..Fool me twice then  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 02:25

slmu wrote:
shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hi Shailu  hpee  that would be an awesome track... but you are right not going to happen

I may not have liked all the scenes but it makes u appreciate khushi more...She went to ruin his peace even thou she had feelings....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 18:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:

I may not have liked all the scenes but it makes u appreciate khushi more...She went to ruin his peace even thou she had feelings....
true that Khushi had self respect..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum