Latest topics

Funny precap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny precap

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 19:40

I cant stop laughing hearing the crying/laughing through the phone....It was like a BGM of low grade horror movies hpee 

So we can assume its Aditi.....but y she doing all these craps....Is she here for revenge? This whole show s abt revenge only...so dat cud be possible

Wats ur view

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny precap

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 19:44

Oh so its Aditi on the phone? Like you say there is loads of revenge motives here so yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 19:47

i thought it could be Jyoti..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-27, 19:48

This Aditi mentioned that she was also in this town for One Year for study purposes, 
Considering the nonsensical tracks in this series, are the CVs going to have Swati going for plastic surgery and reappearing as Aditi, 
Maybe Swati had a accident, which damaged her face, and all this was due to NA & AA, who at the sametime contrived to show to Shloke that Swati left him, while she was actually in hospital and feeling that she had being betrayed by Shloke

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-27, 19:54

Bang on! That's exactly what's happening... That mayonnaise reference was the clue....Swati Was always meant to come back. NA twill prefer her over Ashtha and when 6 month over .... Shloak will realise he wants Ashtha more than Swati..... Blah blah blah... We can write those serial. .... They are so predictable ... I missed you Sameer. How have you been bro?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-27, 19:58

Hi Sabrina
I am fine 
 hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-02-27, 20:15

I do hav a doubt..?? can anyone clear......
Are aditi and swathi same...!! scratch

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-27, 20:25

shailu wrote:I do hav a doubt..?? can anyone clear......

No idea yet Shailu.. but she is suspicious person and since before this Aastha was trying to find out about Swati.. I would say Aditi is either Swati or a person who knew Swati and is bent on revenge

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-02-27, 21:11

slmu wrote:

No idea yet Shailu.. but she is suspicious person and since before this Aastha was trying to find out about Swati.. I would say Aditi is either Swati or a person who knew Swati and is bent on revenge
Tanks shanthi.... hpee Again revenge track...  Fed up with these revenges....... Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-27, 21:13

We are speculating that Swati has come back after plastic surgery as Aditi ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 22:28

--sumana13-- wrote:

We are speculating that Swati has come back after plastic surgery as Aditi ...

yes probably....but they can change facial features oly...Slo who was n deep love with Swathi cudnt recognise her? Clap 

or Aditi cud be Swathi's best friend or relative...cv's can do anythng

watever whole show s for revenge oly

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 22:29

Maria J wrote:i thought it could be Jyoti..

Jyoti...no way...bang her 2 death still she wont think of calling her brother nty 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 22:35

sameersaagar wrote:This Aditi mentioned that she was also in this town for One Year for study purposes, 
Considering the nonsensical tracks in this series, are the CVs going to have Swati going for plastic surgery and reappearing as Aditi, 
Maybe Swati had a accident, which damaged her face, and all this was due to NA & AA, who at the sametime contrived to show to Shloke that Swati left him, while she was actually in hospital and feeling that she had being betrayed by Shloke

But one doubt arising.......NA and family knw Aditi's family from years....and if Swathi and Aditi s same person they shud have recognised...ryt?

and NA wont be having any prob n getting Slok married to Swathi if she was his friends daughter...NA seems to be very close with his friend

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-27, 22:43

wat if Aditi is Astha's step sister? Aditi was mentioning sumthng abt her sister..like she missing her sis (I m nt sure...didnt hear clearly)

AStha cud be Kalindi's kid from first marriage ...Aditi's father can be Astha's father

Is that possible  detective detective 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

is aditi friend of swathi

Post by lexmikannan on 2014-02-28, 00:58

guys i hav a feeling that this aditi is a friend of swati. Maybe both of them are playing game to slok, Maybe swathi saw slok on that day when slok searched her in road after returning from jyothis house. Then she understand slok cant forgt her ever. So plotted with aditi

lexmikannan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 02:27

Adi is known to agnihotri from long, so she cant b swathi, but she could b a friend, or related somehow and ip back for revenge or some reason...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-28, 12:20

anusha.cochin wrote:wat if Aditi is Astha's step sister? Aditi was mentioning sumthng abt her sister..like she missing her sis (I m nt sure...didnt hear clearly)

AStha cud be Kalindi's kid from first marriage ...Aditi's father can be Astha's father

Anu, your guesses have a knack of coming true.. so would be totally unsurprised if this happens  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-28, 14:20

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:wat if Aditi is Astha's step sister? Aditi was mentioning sumthng abt her sister..like she missing her sis (I m nt sure...didnt hear clearly)

Anu, your guesses have a knack of coming true.. so would be totally unsurprised if this happens  hpee

but sadly our cv'sd are poor n imagination...so probably they will go thru some cliched track like revenge hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-28, 14:22

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

but sadly our cv'sd are poor n imagination...so probably they will go thru some cliched track like revenge hpee 

CVs  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum