Re: Mrs. Know - it -all...

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 21:58

slmu wrote:What's she been fixing? she has dirt on her face
Asad's car  hpee  hpee She was unsuccessful though  hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 21:59

zuzana wrote:typical bahu qualities..All in one quality bahu, biwi, cook, mechanic,  hppy 
true  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-27, 22:02

I would fail as a Bahu ... But I might succeed as a sas. I have all the qualities...  ROFL Zu, I can't take my eyes off your DP... Sigh... Those eyes!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-27, 23:21

Shesherkobita wrote:I would fail as a Bahu ... But I might succeed as a sas. I have all the qualities...  ROFL Zu, I can't take my eyes off your DP... Sigh... Those eyes!
 hppy  hppy Sabi

Ya Zu.. Awesome Dp..  Starry Love

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 04:26

Maria J wrote:

I though she was successful...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 04:30

zuzana wrote:typical bahu qualities..All in one quality bahu, biwi, cook, mechanic,  hppy 

No no not typical..More modern...She can do all the modern fixing of anything and everything wit the help of her trusted aid the internet...But she cant cook...She burned the biryani right at the start...mohit had to come and show her and teach her...She doesnt clean well..She makes as big a mess as she cleans...And the other day she left asad hanging while she went running to eat pizza and a drink....Ok mayb the result of the last point is typical...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 10:55

sarra0 wrote:

No no not typical..More modern...She can do all the modern fixing of anything and everything wit the help of her trusted aid the internet...But she cant cook...She burned the biryani right at the start...mohit had to come and show her and teach her...She doesnt clean well..She makes as big a mess as she cleans...And the other day she left asad hanging while she went running to eat pizza and a drink....Ok mayb the result of the last point is typical...
 hppy  hppy  hppy  reading ur description is awesome Sarra..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 10:55

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Asad had to take a different car i think.. not sure  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 12:44

Nice edit.. tfs

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 12:46

Arjunkidewaani wrote:Nice edit.. tfs
 long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 12:48

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

He did take the other car but she said she would work on the other one...And she did...I thought she rang asad to say its been fixed and got distracted by the photo piece...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 12:49

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  hppy  hppy  reading ur description is awesome Sarra..

long hug She is typically a-typical..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

He did take the other car but she said she would work on the other one...And she did...I thought she rang asad to say its been fixed and got distracted by the photo piece...
oo ok long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 12:54

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oo ok long hug

There r no guarantees though...after all this is zoya u r talking about... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 13:18

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

oo ok long hug

true.. u liked yesterday's epi??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-28, 13:23

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oo ok long hug

Uh trying to remember wat happened...humaira scenes annoy me cause everything about her annoys me at the moment...I liked that haseena B and co could c the likeness and it wasnt just swept under the carpet... Yesterday was when zoya fed him biryani...I couldnt stop laughing at her trying to fan him wit the dupatta...Other then that nothing happened...Felt like a filler...How about u

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 13:28

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
oo ok long hug

Uh trying to remember wat happened...humaira scenes annoy me cause everything about her annoys me at the moment...I liked that haseena B and co could c the likeness and it wasnt just swept under the carpet... Yesterday was when zoya fed him biryani...I couldnt stop laughing at her trying to fan him wit the dupatta...Other then that nothing happened...Felt like a filler...How about u
I'm happy that Nikhat track is going good.. I agree the way the are showing it is good... and it was long due that Nikhat emerges strong.. Glad she is shown in a new light.. But don;t u think that Sameera getting jealous is too odd.. I mean she is supposed to be confident of Farhan and her relationship na...Humeira has lost her charm totally..  Bang Asya scenes are awesome.. cute and hilarious hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-28, 20:17

Shesherkobita wrote:I would fail as a Bahu ... But I might succeed as a sas. I have all the qualities...  ROFL Zu, I can't take my eyes off your DP... Sigh... Those eyes!

long hug  *sigh* bedroom eyes  Heart 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-01, 17:40

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I'm happy that Nikhat track is going good.. I agree the way the are showing it is good... and it was long due that Nikhat emerges strong.. Glad she is shown in a new light.. But don;t u think that Sameera getting jealous is too odd.. I mean she is supposed to be confident of Farhan and her relationship na...Humeira has lost her charm totally..  Bang Asya scenes are awesome.. cute and hilarious hppy

V havnt seen anything of sameera before so I dont know if farhaan character is that of a womanizer or maybe she thinks he know has a taste...Wonder if she has gone throu it before...But she is certainly a jealous woman...

Asya r having some cute and sweet scenes together...Its nice to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-01, 19:57

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

V havnt seen anything of sameera before so I dont know if farhaan character is that of a womanizer or maybe she thinks he know has a taste...Wonder if she has gone throu it before...But she is certainly a jealous woman...

Asya r having some cute and sweet scenes together...Its nice to c...

Sameera is truly irritated with Farhan and even expressed her irritation but he has ignored her.. Would be fin to see her jealous of her saut.. Asya are too good.. Loving it  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum