Latest topics

Bhoolbhullaiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bhoolbhullaiya

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 17:17

Bhoolbhullaiya 

Hey everyone,

Sameera watch out or u may lose out on your roving eyed Husband. His eyes have caught fascination on Khushboo’s long legs. It looks like he is already on his way to fall in love with the Khushboo or should I say her legs. Hasina also seems to be impressed with Khushboo. So she will be more than happy to have her as Farhan’s new wife. After all she will get her son away from you. I’m sure now you are wishing you never thought about allowing your good-for-nothing husband to marry once again. Anyways enjoy being a green eyed monster.

Asya scene was too good. Zoya is too cute she starts tempting Asad and when he tries she is all scared. Asad was all in mood to romance but Tanveer and her stupid pranks won again. Urghh.. she is so irritating. I was hoping she would create tensions in Razia’s life but here she is being a kabab mein haddi. Though I’m glad she is trying to create tensions for Razia too.. So she is forgiven a tiny winy bit.  

I’m confused though about Gaffoor’s plan of revealing his identity to Zoya. I hope he is not thinking that God will do it. Arey yaar you planned so much to spoil someone’s life. I’m sure you can use your grey cells to bring happiness in someone’s life if not on for an unknown atleast for your own daughter.

Haider ke plan kit oh data deni padegi. Yeh banda toh Ayan se bhi aage nikla. Ayan toh Humeira koh mana hi nahi pata tha aur tumne toh Humeira THE MASTER PLANNER RAZIA ki beti ko bewakof bana diya. Wah maan gaye aapko.. Bas itni si shikhayat kash yeh apni behen ko dundne  mein lagathe toh shayad who mil bhi jati.

Humeira tumhari toh baat karne layak kuch hai hi nahi. Ajeeb ban gayi ho tum. Arey janti hi kitna ho tum iss ladke ko. Bas do char meeti baatein kya boldiya isne.. Tum toh ispe mar mitne lagi who bhi apne barso purane pyaar ko bhulakar aur woh bhi itni jaldi.  

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Re: Bhoolbhullaiya

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-28, 17:23

Arjunkidiwani,

Hi it was a good post. I agree with you Sameera is in trouble for Farhan does have a roaming eye. I never knew it was Gaffoor Shaib who was trying to tell Zoya who the father was. Loved reading the post. Please do write more often.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 17:30

anurao66 wrote:Arjunkidiwani,

Hi it was a good post. I agree with you Sameera is in trouble for Farhan does have a roaming eye. I never knew it was Gaffoor Shaib who was trying to tell Zoya who the father was. Loved reading the post. Please do write more often.
Hi Anurao

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.. I was so happy to see her being all irked with Farhan. Ab pata chala hoga Sameera ko ki kitna bura lagta hai when you are ignored by your husband.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil Aur Farhan ka kya kehna.. Nikhat ke legs pe hi unki aankein thi.. Face pe aane ke liye biwi ki jhooti ko guide karna pada  hppy .. No re Anu.. Its Tanveer's plan and Gaffoor is just waiting for some miracle...  Bang  Bang  Bang Will surely write if such awesome episodes are churned out..  long hug  Thank you very much for your warm appreciation..

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-28, 17:31

Good one  ROFL  ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-28, 17:32

Nice review ! Don't they realise it s Nikhat!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 17:32

Maria J wrote:Good one  ROFL  ROFL
Thank you..  hpee  hpee  long hug

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 17:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice review ! Don't they realise it s Nikhat!

Thank you..  long hug  long hug  hpee Chal dekho daal dekho rango mein ubal dekho ha dekho..  hppy  hppy  yeh gaane ke influence hoga shayad.. They did have doubts but then Nikhat has transformed into a ultra modern girl and now its kaha uss behenji aur kaha yeh apsara  hpee  hpee Though this is in Farhan's mind.. In Shruti's mind it is kaha woh darpok aur kaha yeh chudail  hppy  hppy  hppy  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-28, 18:08

Hi

Is Shruti your name? Where have Najma and Irfan diasappeared?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 18:56

anurao66 wrote:Hi

Is Shruti your name? Where have Najma and Irfan diasappeared?
Hi  long hug 

No.. What gave you that impression?

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-28, 19:02

No you mentioned it in your post so I got the impression.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-02-28, 19:07

anurao66 wrote:No you mentioned it in your post so I got the impression.
ok.. Nazma knows that Khushboo is Nikhat.. I'm not sure if Imran is in loop or not.. He is missing for some days now..

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-01, 17:36

Lovely post.. So agree about humaira there is nothing worthwhile about that character, wat have they turned her into...She comes on screen and I want to turn it off...

Razia is the master planner but does she now anything about haider? I havnt seen any action from her any discomfort..Very weird for a overprotective mother to do nothing...

Siddique seems to b living on wishing...He is letting nature tell zoya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-03-01, 20:02

sarra0 wrote:Lovely post.. So agree about humaira there is nothing worthwhile about that character, wat have they turned her into...She comes on screen and I want to turn it off...

Razia is the master planner but does she now anything about haider? I havnt seen any action from her any discomfort..Very weird for a overprotective mother to do nothing...

Thank you... I agree Humeira is totally pathetic as of now.. Razia has no idea about Haider.. Atleast I think so as Gaffoor and she aren't on that gr8 terms like before he hasn't given her much info about Haider's recent behaviour.. I'm irritated with Gaffoor.. He never learns from mistakes..  Bang  Bang

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-01, 22:09

hi.. nice post explaining ur views.

well said about farhan and sameera ..
next time do mention tat fancy dress aunt in your style..

humera is totally out of her mind.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-02, 11:14

candy wrote:hi.. nice post explaining ur views.

long hug  Candy... 

Which fancy dress aunt are u talking about re?? I agree about Humeira.. Don't know what the cvs are trying portray  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-03-02, 11:16

candy wrote:hi.. nice post explaining ur views.

Hi.. Thank you very much  hug1 

Who is the fancy dress aunt??

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-02, 13:54

guys.. I told haseena bi as fancy dress aunt.,
seeing her flower arranged hair do, I often remember fancy dress competition. Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-02, 13:58

candy wrote:guys.. I told haseena bi as fancy dress aunt.,  
  seeing her flower arranged hair do, I often remember fancy dress competition.  Clap
 hppy  hppy  Good one Candy.. Waiting to read more of ur thoughts..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-02, 14:46

Maria jaan ., sure yaar. will make one..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-02, 20:25

Arjunkidewaani wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Lovely post.. So agree about humaira there is nothing worthwhile about that character, wat have they turned her into...She comes on screen and I want to turn it off...

Thank you... I agree Humeira is totally pathetic as of now.. Razia has no idea about Haider.. Atleast I think so as Gaffoor and she aren't on that gr8 terms like before he hasn't given her much info about Haider's recent behaviour.. I'm irritated with Gaffoor.. He never learns from mistakes..  Bang  Bang

I get that they r not on good terms but This there daughter they r talking about both r over protective and he doesnt even discuss that wit her? I am surprised that she hasn't noticed wats going on between humaira and haider and taken any steps to throw him out..

Gaffoor has been shown as a pawn and an idiot...Im actually more disappointed wit zoya.007 to not have figured it out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-02, 23:03

candy wrote:Maria jaan ., sure yaar. will make one..
 Clap  long hug Candy 

will be waiting to read u  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum