Latest topics

Anyone else feeling annoyed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone else feeling annoyed?

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 18:10

Did anyone else want to punch Jalal for his smile during Ruqaiya-Jodha showdown? There are more decent ways to sideline his best friend.  Let the girl rant audha howmuchever she wants. Doesn't this dumbo of an emperor friend realise what she feels!  When he didn't take the grina rants seriously and tried to look within, he is content to believe the autha rants.  Jalal . And what exactly did he mean by smiling when Ruqaiya was fuming and wanting to pacify Jodha's scruples, Ruqaiya's disappointment may go to the bin.

We all know that it is to ultimately happen. But why not some sensitive handling? Isn't it an insult to how the relationship was shown at the beginning of the show! If this is how the character was intended to be turned, they could have well had it this way right from the start.

And...................There is revolt in Malwa, war in Mewar, Abul Mali has escaped and is not caught yet, Shivani-Tej are still missing (how efficient are the Mughal officers!), but Jodha Devi Mata thinks that Tasneems, Mazhars and Azeezas are more important?

Why is childhood friendship associated with lalach of wealth? Why couldn't Mazhar marry both the  girls who were fighting like dogs and solve the issue. Afterall religion permits it, so did the society those days. Afterall breaking a long made engagement meant doom for any girl those days, why even now in some remote areas. Doesn't that girl's plight ever strike Jodha Devi Mata ?

Jodha Devi Mata says ' Anyay sehna' is not possible for her. But why did she  accept anyay for Sujamal  Bhaisa and not oppose her father when BD was nominated heir apparent of Amer? Wasn't Bharmal a nyay-priya raja?

And where is the serial heading? Probably to the bins or perhaps the 'hail heroine' chambers.

Elections in the Harem?!!!!!!!
Jodha Mata to abolish slavery?!!!!!
Bhaashan after bhaashan?!!!!!!!
Jalal to become the lallu-est of the lallus and Jodha's pet puppet?!!!!!!
Whom Mazhar marries is more important than Mewar and Malwa ?!!!!!!
The praja considers Jodha special-est?!!!!!!!!
Jalal masroof only with his 'khaas' begum and harem?!!!!!!! Administration in chaos?!!!!!!!! Jodha Mata probably to set right the Mughal Administration as well!!!!!!
We might soon have the praja preferring Jodha Mata as the Shahenshah and Jalal can well become her senapati cum khaadim cum minister cum best-est chamcha possible on this planet.

It is awful, the way the great Emperor is portrayed. The credits of all  his achievements given to his ever-perfect never-wrong serial-devi wife!

Why didn't they make it a regular raja-rani story and spare poor Akbar from all this.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone else feeling annoyed?

Post by neha on 2014-02-28, 18:28

I'm soooooo disappointed with this show that I dont have words to express my feelings! If they cant improve any further it would be good if the show goes off air. Everyday after watching the show I come here to gather some positivity but now-a-days that is not enough to convince myslef  Embarassed :
Where does this concept of chunav stands as long as 16th century is considered ? And when Akbar couldnt stop enslavement completely then how can they show Jodha doing something so imp which actually never happened in history? I checked all the history novels/sources I've but none mentioned Heera Kunwari abolishing enslavement!!
Jalal is on the verge of being a total puppet of Jodha. If he strips off Ruqu of her title and harem responsibilities then I'll bid adeiu to this show forever as I cannot take this crap anymore.
Sorry for being so harsh and negative but this is what I'm left with when it comes to JA

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-28, 18:33

Me, I am annoyed by the whole show now .. Maham plootting n plotting .. romance happening and happenning, Saaazish going n going, Sharifuu unsharifully lalchingg lalching  , Atgah still  playing efficient valet ..It has become a never ending jalebi !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-28, 18:43

I loved reading you. Sandhya
 hpee hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-28, 18:56

Sandhya

A very lovely post in which you raised such pertinant points. This show should buck up and show some reality otherwise its going to lose its loyal fans if there are any left.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 19:51

neha wrote:I'm soooooo disappointed with this show that I dont have words to express my feelings! If they cant improve any further it would be good if the show goes off air. Everyday after watching the show I come here to gather some positivity but now-a-days that is not enough to convince myslef  Embarassed :
Where does this concept of chunav stands as long as 16th century is considered ? And when Akbar couldnt stop enslavement completely then how can they show Jodha doing something so imp which actually never happened in history? I checked all the history novels/sources I've but none mentioned Heera Kunwari abolishing enslavement!!
Jalal is on the verge of being a total puppet of Jodha. If he strips off Ruqu of her title and harem responsibilities then I'll bid adeiu to this show forever as I cannot take this crap anymore.
Sorry for being so harsh and negative but this is what I'm left with when it comes to JA
You are not at all  harsh neha. This is not even a tenth of what I feel. 

The very sight of jodha irritates me nowadays. The moment she opens her mouth I grab the remote to mute. Wasn't she ranting at her loss of padh when jalal asked ben to sit next to him. She didn't feel it was her prem ka apmaan. She was fuming saying ek rajvanshi stree ka apmaan hua hai. When she fumes it is prem  but when ruqaiya fumes it is only her audha ka paudha. I just wanted to smack jalal the other day.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 20:17

Tanthya wrote:Me, I am annoyed by the whole show now .. Maham plootting n plotting .. romance happening and happenning, Saaazish going n going, Sharifuu unsharifully lalchingg lalching  , Atgah still  playing efficient valet ..It has become a never ending jalebi !!
Yes the whole show has lost its charm by the see saw chatacterisation. Jalal is swinging the worst. I am really really happy that I don't have a best friend like him.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 20:23

anurao66 wrote:Sandhya

A very lovely post in which you raised such pertinant points. This show should buck up and show some reality otherwise its going to lose its loyal fans if there are any left.
Akbar valued every relationship dearly, even shariffu ak and the like. To show that he treats his best friend so shabbily is beyond bearable.  Could he not explain things to her like a good friend - that jodha devi mata means more to him. But he is only irritating her and hurting her more. So much for a childhood friend who has been with you through thick  and thin. 

When jalal saw jo jealous and insecure because of ben jalal thought it was mohabbat. But when he sees ruqaiya insecure he is mocking at her.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 20:24

--sumana13-- wrote:I loved reading you. Sandhya
 hpee hppy ROFL 
Thanks manu

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-28, 20:35

Yes sandhya me too
Just the other day there was a post on ruks and I really appreciate the fact that we are not blind fans at all
We can see the reality

Fans including myself in the lalach of seeing some toota foota romance forgetting or undermining some basic things here

How novel the fredship between ruks and jaal was shown

Last days episode I hadn't watched only coz I can't hear bhashan of mata anymore

But this will rule trps charts and for that they with go to any length
Actually the rajput community should protest saying that the real jodja or harka never used to gave such bhashans

Through the serial people like us began to hate bhashan

She spoils all romance with bhashan

Now to gain trp as you said they will make

Ruks komalika-2 with BG like that for MA
They will make jalal in death bed after fighting to show jo fighting like jhansi ki rani

She will abolish poligamy and will ask ruku to take VRS

Jalal will play with rahim and Jo will sit in simhasan

It would be better to conclude the show on good note than this crap

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-28, 20:51

clarissam wrote:Yes sandhya me too
Just the other day there was a post on ruks and I really appreciate the fact that we are not blind fans at all
We can see the reality

Fans including myself in the lalach of seeing some toota foota romance forgetting or undermining some basic things here

How novel the fredship between ruks and jaal was shown

Last days episode I hadn't watched only coz I can't hear bhashan of mata anymore

But this will rule trps charts and for that they with go to any length
Actually the rajput community should protest saying that the real jodja or harka never used to gave such bhashans

Through the serial people like us began to hate bhashan

She spoils all romance with bhashan

Now to gain trp as you said they will make

Ruks komalika-2 with BG like that for MA
They will make jalal in death bed after fighting to show jo fighting like jhansi ki rani

She will abolish poligamy and will ask ruku to take VRS

Jalal will play with rahim and Jo will sit in simhasan

It would be better to conclude the show on good note than this crap
Really yaar, I am sick of jodha devi mata. I no longer care for akdha romance either. I really wish the director replaces Rajat I can quit in peace. How much more do I have to bear to watch that brilliant actor in action. No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-28, 21:08

hppy  hppy  hppy true..........u r......
sandhya wrote:Did anyone else want to punch Jalal for his smile during Ruqaiya-Jodha showdown? There are more decent ways to sideline his best friend.  Let the girl rant audha howmuchever she wants. Doesn't this dumbo of an emperor friend realise what she feels!  When he didn't take the grina rants seriously and tried to look within, he is content to believe the autha rants.  Jalal . And what exactly did he mean by smiling when Ruqaiya was fuming and wanting to pacify Jodha's scruples, Ruqaiya's disappointment may go to the bin.

We all know that it is to ultimately happen. But why not some sensitive handling? Isn't it an insult to how the relationship was shown at the beginning of the show! If this is how the character was intended to be turned, they could have well had it this way right from the start.

And...................There is revolt in Malwa, war in Mewar, Abul Mali has escaped and is not caught yet, Shivani-Tej are still missing (how efficient are the Mughal officers!), but Jodha Devi Mata thinks that Tasneems, Mazhars and Azeezas are more important?

Why is childhood friendship associated with lalach of wealth? Why couldn't Mazhar marry both the  girls who were fighting like dogs and solve the issue. Afterall religion permits it, so did the society those days. Afterall breaking a long made engagement meant doom for any girl those days, why even now in some remote areas. Doesn't that girl's plight ever strike Jodha Devi Mata ?

Jodha Devi Mata says ' Anyay sehna' is not possible for her. But why did she  accept anyay for Sujamal  Bhaisa and not oppose her father when BD was nominated heir apparent of Amer? Wasn't Bharmal a nyay-priya raja?

And where is the serial heading? Probably to the bins or perhaps the 'hail heroine' chambers.

Elections in the Harem?!!!!!!!
Jodha Mata to abolish slavery?!!!!!
Bhaashan after bhaashan?!!!!!!!
Jalal to become the lallu-est of the lallus and Jodha's pet puppet?!!!!!!
Whom Mazhar marries is more important than Mewar and Malwa ?!!!!!!
The praja considers Jodha special-est?!!!!!!!!
Jalal masroof only with his 'khaas' begum and harem?!!!!!!! Administration in chaos?!!!!!!!! Jodha Mata probably to set right the Mughal Administration as well!!!!!!
We might soon have the praja preferring Jodha Mata as the Shahenshah and Jalal can well become her senapati cum khaadim cum minister cum best-est chamcha possible on this planet.

It is awful, the way the great Emperor is portrayed. The credits of all  his achievements given to his ever-perfect never-wrong serial-devi wife!

Why didn't they make it a regular raja-rani story and spare poor Akbar from all this.

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-28, 21:45

*warning* long post ahead
before i begin let me tell you guys that i love you all, this forum and this show very much..... long hug 
most of you have been a part of this forum way before i even knew it existed and so i probably should not be saying this...but..oh what the hell.... you win some, you lose some right? 

anyways, as some of you may know i joined this forum only about a few weeks back.....before that i had been only a silent member of this forum...just enjoying reading all your discussions, analysis, watching the various VMs, the pictures etc etc....

but one thing had, and still has, always always been irritating me....like an itch i can't scratch.....
its the (forgive my words) blatant hatred against the female lead in this show.....
really....i just want you guys to clarify... do you all really hate jo so much.....??
i mean i've read posts after posts where many of you rant and rave against her...i don't know why but i am not now, not ever able to digest it.....  No  No  No 

its a love story and so obviously more female fans who favor the handsome male lead...... obviously...
but was so much of negativity against Jo necessary.....??

i agree that both Jo and Jalal have done stuff which made me want to pull them from the TV by their ears and give them a proper smacking.......
but when i read such posts against Jo..well....

honestly.....the way Jo acted so far.....i can't find any fault in it..... nor can i blame her....
i don't speak for anyone else....but if I was in her position, married to man i hated with all the attached fracas, MU's and whatnots....i would have behaved the same way......no shame in that.....i know what its like to hate someone a lot... and oooh boy...when a woman hates someone.......she gets nasty and its damn difficult to change her opinion... and even more difficult to make her admit so.....atleast for me.....

Jo is a really good person with her heart in the right place. I've met people like her and they are darlings with ice-cream on top.......so i really can't stand anyone bashing her, mocking her etc etc

but its your right to do so... and i won't blame you one iota......
i just....forget it.....

about the bhaashan thing.....truthfully.....it never mattered much to me.......
probably cos of the shudhh hindi words that flummoxed me..... but i quite like that quirky bit of hers.......
(we all have quirks......mine are far too many... :P) and the way she delivers them now.....with that soft airy voice...no wonder Jalal never says no......poor guy...he's whipped.....

i digress....apologies.....

i've always sympathised and liked the female lead.....so maybe i'm a bit prejudiced.....
but whenever i read such stuff,a phrase from Mr Darcy's to Elisabeth Bennet ALWAYS come to me...
i quote "Are you so severe upon your own sex..." (though its probably not in context but, oh well.....  Rolling Eyes)
but it seems true here so.....

Maybe the track right now is not so good........
but its better than the Ben one when Jalal hated Jo.......
and one of my many mottos (yeah one of my quirks, i like reading mottos...what are you gonna do about it.....  Embarassed )
"If you hit rock bottom, the only way is up"
so i guess (tentative advice coming)...
we should just stick to our show like the loyal akdhaians we are...... (are we??) and try to be positive about whatever the CVs throw our way......
and wait for the SR..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

sooo....... now that i've finally ranted off all that had been troubling me......
i think i should probably delete this......err
or not......ugh....  scratch  scratch  scratch 
ok....i'm hitting send and going to go hide under a rock....
sorry if i offended anyone...... it was unknowingly done..... and by no means do i imply that you should stop posting or whatever.....yeah...? all of you are awesome.....and i respect you all....
and yeah......err......
good night  Scared 
Jigs

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-28, 22:12

No off fence janeman
I think I love Jo and whenever she was in pain , me too was
Really loved paridhis acting many times

But I think here u got it wrong , actually we were flaying not jodha or paridhi ut the creatives who are playing with history
They are writing the screenplay on such a way that it is becoming unbearable .

They are trying to make her a typical seriel heroine

Yeah I agree there is disclaimer but still there is some limit for showing nonsence

One more here in this posts majority have criticised jalal for his hen pegged hubby behaviour I feeel including me

I hope u will take this is good spirit Darling
Shami :)

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-28, 22:49

Sandhya.....fabulous post dear and u spoke my heart....

JA is becoming irritating to the core.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-01, 01:25

clarissasham wrote:No off fence janeman
I think I love Jo and whenever she was in pain , me too was
Really loved paridhis acting many times

But I think here u got it wrong , actually we were  flaying not jodha or paridhi ut the creatives who are playing with history
They are writing the screenplay on such a way that it is becoming unbearable .

They are trying to make her a typical seriel heroine

Yeah I agree there is disclaimer but still there is some limit for showing nonsence

One more here in this posts majority have criticised jalal for his hen pegged hubby behaviour I feeel including me

I hope u will take this is good spirit Darling
Shami :)
Of course jaanam. I have  nothing against the original jodha bai/heer kunwri.

I am sick only of the jodha portrayed here nowadays.  Typical serial heroine who is perfection personified. I have no complaints against the first 80 episodes till the tiger attack.  The conclusion of ben track and kajiri were also good. But I have never been able to bear with jo in amer or as the social rights activist or as the bhaashanist. Isn't the screenplay the decider of the characters as well? 

Pari too has been a gorgeous looker and a  good actress too though not as good as rajat.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-01, 01:27

pollyanna wrote:Sandhya.....fabulous post dear and u spoke my heart....

JA is becoming irritating to the core.....
Thanks dear.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-01, 18:37

Ruqaiya is no angel.  She is a proud screecher who thinks the entire world except for herself and jalal are scum. She HAS to learn her lesson. But I didn't like jalal's way of handling her. He can be candid and firm about his opinion. It is clear that he wants jo to head the harem. But what was the point of his convo with ruqaiya yesterday?  If the general people preferred jo he can well declare her the winner by vote. What ruqaiya is, it is because of jalal hb and family.  If he prefers a change he can simply order . That would be fairer. Why play games and let your friend make a fool of herself.  What kind of friendship is this. Wont you wish to save your friend from disgrace.

Ruqaiya has not snatched the bek title from anyone.  It was jalal who called her khaas, made her feel more important and ignored every other wife and pampered her. She has not changed. Only Jalal has. If he  has revised his opinion and wants equality among his wives it is only fair that he tried explaining to Ruqaiya once and if she still refused to change can adopt any nasty method to teach her a lesson. A  long standing relationship that has thrived since childhood deserves it. Just because jalal has found a better companion he is finding fault with  everything that ruqaiya has been doing all these years as a habit. 'If you are indeed khaas' was a hit below the belt. He should tell her that she is khaas no more, plainly rather than amusing himself at her tension. He is the emperor. He doesn't have to manouvre things to get his wishes done. He only needs to command and explain to ruqaiya. What he is doing is plain cheap

Jalal is falling by all standards.  He is no more a shrewd emperor.  No more a decent friend. He is just a puppet. I am really happy that I don't have a best friend like jalal. 

He is behaving with ruqaiya now the way he behaved with jodha in the beginning of ben track. Puerile and totally un-royal.

Jalal can promote jo however he wants or even directly veto her. but playing around with ruqaiya is the most ungraceful and foolish thing to do. He should have tried talking once to Ruqaiya atleast for old times sake before getting into his games. 

power and title are ruqaiya's obsession...rather compensation for the love he has always deprived her.  But he knows himself that she never placed MUZ title above his child or anything above him.

Enjoying her tension and further riling her was the worst thing he could do.

All this is heading for ruqaiya committing some big blunder so that she can be completely thrown away from his life. But no, he wont  think about it or feel responsible as all his cleverness (the remnants) his feelings his thoughts and his responsibilities begins and ends with his Jodha Begum, whose name he probably chants now more than God's.

PS: Jiggy, I wrote a long reply to your comment last night but it got deleted. Will reply back tonight.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-01, 18:43

Sandhya I agree Ruqs has become this stubborn and running behind power becos of Jalal,,he is the one who has always given her leeway and this has given her such a superiority complex that she is behaving like a child's toy taken away....her shouting and behaviour doesnt suit a royal queen...there is no decorum which a queen deserves no wonder none of the baandhis or other queens dont respect her. I dont know if she was like this in real life but this is a very sad turn to her character in the show.

Jalal is equally to blame for the mess...and he is playing politics between Jo and Ruqs...what are the writers thinking?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum