Latest topics

REFLECTIONS:HAREM WOES FOR JALAL 28TH FEB 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REFLECTIONS:HAREM WOES FOR JALAL 28TH FEB 2014

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-28, 20:58

HAREM WOES FOR JALAL 28TH FEB 2014

The small fight in the harem snowballed to give Jalal a severe headache. The Shehenshah has much more important work to devote his time to but he has to address the issues of his Harem. Ruqaiyya, is very angry with Jodha and as usual taking it out on the other innocent souls. Jodha coming to the rescue of these souls aggravated the situation with Mahaan adding ghee to the burning fire.

There are revolts and war and many other administrative activities and he leaves all that to mediate the fight between his two Begums. The whole of the Harem has gone against Ruqaiyya due to her short temper, abusive behavior and sometime unjust decisions. Jalal has to decide about the cat fight which happened in the harem because Jodha informs him that he has to look after the people in his palace as well as his subjects.

In the Diwan E Khaas, Jalal gives his judgment very diplomatically without hurting his two Begums. He comes to know the unhappiness amongst the other Begums towards Ruqaiyya. He puts the Begums in their place asking them whether they are willing to take the place of Ruqaiyya who has ably been controlling the Harem affairs for so long. They decline when one Bhandi suggests Jodha’s name.

Jodha refuses to take up the responsibility as she does not know the rules nor the experience. When she goes to thank Jalal later for the justice he delivered he indirectly instigates her to take up the responsibility.

I was not very happy with today’s episode for they are going around in circles and the story progressing nowhere. I do hope they progress from now on.

Kindly do share your thoughts. 

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: REFLECTIONS:HAREM WOES FOR JALAL 28TH FEB 2014

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-28, 22:52

Anu.....thanks a lot for your reflection posts dear.....u summarize the epi so wonderfully......

But i am really sad to see our Jallu becoming harem matron ....OMG!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-28, 23:16

Awesome Anu  Thumbsup 
 I did not like Jalal's behaviour at first but after thinking about it I think this is his 'treatment' for Ruqu's arrogance and her behaviour! Ruqaiya has never seen any real failures in her life after becoming a queen and that's why she considers her supermost when it comes to power and rants about her audha and her position in Jalal's life. Jalal has sensed the harem turning against her. As a friend/husband he does not want her to stoop so low that his harem ends up hating and despising her. This is her lesson and she has to learn, if through failure then its more better for her to realise that to gain respect we should first learn to give it to others. Her tanashahi in harem will surely fail one day then why not now, when she has crossed all the limits ? Be it Jodha, Salima, Jalal's men, or baandi's of harem everyone is pissed off with her rude behaviour. She has to realise that Jalal has given this power and position to her, she has not earned it on her own and for winning and 'earning' this position back she has to fight all the odds! Thats Jalal's treatment for her I guess. The lady was a total waste today, the way she behaved with Salima left a bad taste and I've no sympathies for her as she is now blind in this power game.
 For Jodha, I guess this is also a lesson for her. Being all goody-goody and zaadofying bhashan does not mean she can handle the harem they way Ruqaiya handled it till now. If she thinks of people/praja a lot then she should step into the gutter to clean it. Just guiding people on how to clean it doesn't always help the ones leaving in it. If she is soo mahan she has to pick up the zaadu and start cleaning the mess else she should just shut up and do not interfere. Jalal rightly says if she does not want to help the begums then she should not keep their hopes high and back off saying she cannot and will not take the challenge at any cost.
Though I'm not liking Jalal interfering so much in harem leaving the state matters and the recent attack on Mewat and other issue unaddressed, we are left with no option than bear with it. So lets just hope for the best! and pray he will soon leave the harem and go on a war or somewhere far from this harem mess.  hpee

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-01, 07:04

anurao66 wrote:
HAREM WOES FOR JALAL 28TH FEB 2014

The small fight in the harem snowballed to give Jalal a severe headache. The Shehenshah has much more important work to devote his time to but he has to address the issues of his Harem. Ruqaiyya, is very angry with Jodha and as usual taking it out on the other innocent souls. Jodha coming to the rescue of these souls aggravated the situation with Mahaan adding ghee to the burning fire.

There are revolts and war and many other administrative activities and he leaves all that to mediate the fight between his two Begums. The whole of the Harem has gone against Ruqaiyya due to her short temper, abusive behavior and sometime unjust decisions. Jalal has to decide about the cat fight which happened in the harem because Jodha informs him that he has to look after the people in his palace as well as his subjects.

In the Diwan E Khaas, Jalal gives his judgment very diplomatically without hurting his two Begums. He comes to know the unhappiness amongst the other Begums towards Ruqaiyya. He puts the Begums in their place asking them whether they are willing to take the place of Ruqaiyya who has ably been controlling the Harem affairs for so long. They decline when one Bhandi suggests Jodha’s name.

Jodha refuses to take up the responsibility as she does not know the rules nor the experience. When she goes to thank Jalal later for the justice he delivered he indirectly instigates her to take up the responsibility.

I was not very happy with today’s episode for they are going around in circles and the story progressing nowhere. I do hope they progress from now on.

Kindly do share your thoughts. 
Pallu, hpee 

Thanks for liking the post.I just did not like how they are going in circles with no progress and wrote what I felt.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-01, 07:08

neha wrote:Awesome Anu  Thumbsup 
 I did not like Jalal's behaviour at first but after thinking about it I think this is his 'treatment' for Ruqu's arrogance and her behaviour! Ruqaiya has never seen any real failures in her life after becoming a queen and that's why she considers her supermost when it comes to power and rants about her audha and her position in Jalal's life. Jalal has sensed the harem turning against her. As a friend/husband he does not want her to stoop so low that his harem ends up hating and despising her. This is her lesson and she has to learn, if through failure then its more better for her to realise that to gain respect we should first learn to give it to others. Her tanashahi in harem will surely fail one day then why not now, when she has crossed all the limits ? Be it Jodha, Salima, Jalal's men, or baandi's of harem everyone is pissed off with her rude behaviour. She has to realise that Jalal has given this power and position to her, she has not earned it on her own and for winning and 'earning' this position back she has to fight all the odds! Thats Jalal's treatment for her I guess. The lady was a total waste today, the way she behaved with Salima left a bad taste and I've no sympathies for her as she is now blind in this power game.
 For Jodha, I guess this is also a lesson for her. Being all goody-goody and zaadofying bhashan does not mean she can handle the harem they way Ruqaiya handled it till now. If she thinks of people/praja a lot then she should step into the gutter to clean it. Just guiding people on how to clean it doesn't always help the ones leaving in it. If she is soo mahan she has to pick up the zaadu and start cleaning the mess else she should just shut up and do not interfere. Jalal rightly says if she does not want to help the begums then she should not keep their hopes high and back off saying she cannot and will not take the challenge at any cost.
Though I'm not liking Jalal interfering so much in harem leaving the state matters and the recent attack on Mewat and other issue unaddressed, we are left with no option than bear with it. So lets just hope for the best! and pray he will soon leave the harem and go on a war or somewhere far from this harem mess.  hpee

Neha your answer is really good. Yes its no use just telling that she cant administer properly you have to get down to doing the dirty work yourself. I can now guess that Jalal thats why warned of Ruqaiyya so that she wont be disappointed and is trying to make her learn from her mistakes. As you said let him go for a war or introduce Sujamal into the scene so that we can see something different.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-03-01, 18:43

Great post,Anu  long hug  Don't watch the show but my friends do share the story!Its certainly requiring patience for my friends to see Jalal in the situation he's in  hpee 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-01, 18:52

Thanks for the post Anu...am really not liking this harem politics...and Jalal caught between the two bhegums...he is trying to be diplomatic and playing polictics but tis not helping..I hope Ruqs gets what Jalal wanted to convey to her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-01, 19:34

Shegarf71 wrote:Great post,Anu  long hug  Don't watch the show but my friends do share the story!Its certainly requiring patience for my friends to see Jalal in the situation he's in  hpee 
Meenu long hug 

Thanks for reading the post. We first require patience to watch the show.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-01, 19:35

zuzana wrote:Thanks for the post Anu...am really not liking this harem politics...and Jalal caught between the two bhegums...he is trying to be diplomatic and playing polictics but tis not helping..I hope Ruqs gets what Jalal wanted to convey to her
Its my pleasure Zu hpee 

I was very disappointed yesterday and I do hope they change the track soon. The CV's have to do their homework or they will lose their loyal fans base.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum