Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-01, 22:52

(The following update is meant exclusively for Dhwaniforum. Please do not copy elsewhere)

Ishra's room....
Ishita demands answers from Raman... why he went to Shagun's drunk. Raman says she doesn't understand. Ishita starts to lecture... Raman accuses her of talking like a wife. Ishita says she has no problem with him philandering. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) She brings out the invitation cards... wedding album, wedding videos... of Raman's wedding with Shagun. She says he hasn't moved on... he still loves Shagun. And he iis making others suffer for his first failed marriage. She says she is thankful that Shagun called her instead of the police. If the news had gone public, Raman's family would have suffered, especially Ruhi, who loves him. Ishita says Raman has given all his love to his wife and now he has only hatred left. She says his hatred is his worst failure. She leaves the room in anger. Raman looks shattered.
The next day in the market, The Iyers are buying vegetables. Mrs. Iyer is bargaining and Mr. Iyer protests that she is bargaining too much. They both are saying veg are getting too expensive. They promote Satyamev Jayate.
Ruhi is being fed by Dadi. Ishita comes and starts playing with her. She tries to get Ruhi to feed herself. Mrs. Bhalla protests. Ishita explains that Ruhi's teacher sent a note that Ruhi does not eat by herself. Simi comes there asking for a lock for her suitcase. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) Ishita asks Ruhi to get ready for school fast. Ruhi doesn't want to go to school. Ishita says she must go, while Mrs.Bhalla indulges Ruhi. Ishita again tries to protest but Mrs. Bhalla turns a deaf ear. Ruhi stays back.
At the Iyers'....
Mrs. Iyer is on the phone with Bala...
Shravan did extremely well in an interview and got enrolled in a very prestigious school. The Iyers are happy and Mrs. Iyyer goes to share the good news with Ishita.
Mrs. Iyyer wants to enroll Ruhi too in that same school.
At the Bhallas, Raman is at the dining table with a hangover. Ishita gives him coffee, Raman protests that he doesn't drink coffee... he wants tea. Ishu says... drink this today... it will help the hangover. The maid calls Ishu into the kitchen. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) Ruhi takes Muthu out so that he can relieve himself. A stray dog ravages the poor child. Ruhi screams in terror and pain. Raman and Ishita along with Mr.Bhalla and Rumi rush an injured and unconscious Ruhi to the hospital.

Raman and Ishu watch tearfully as the little girl is being treated. A nurse comes asking if the child has any allergies. Ishu says no. The Bhallas arrive... Mrs. Bhalla is in a wheelchair.... apparently she fell down when she rushed downstairs and twisted her ankle.
The doctor comes saying that Ruhi injured her head when she fell down and lost a lot of blood.... she will need blood. Mrs. Bhalla offers but the doc says she cannot donate blood as she is too old. Ishu's blood group does not match. She asks Raman but Raman is afraid his blood may not match and the secret will be out. Ruhi's blood is B positive. Raman leaves. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) Ishu calls Shagun who is O positive.ishu says she can donate as Shagun is universal donor. Ashok who listens in is happy. He says what a coincidence Ruhi is B positive. It seems even God is enjoying playing with Raman. He makes Shagun tell Ishita that they will be at the hospital in a few minutes.
At the hospital, Raman is trying to arrange blood for Ruhi. Ishu comes there and starts lecturing. Raman is angry. He says he can't give blood as he is ill. Ishu leaves in frustration. the Iyers come. Mrs. Iyer tries to comfort Mrs.Bhalla. The latter blames Mrs. Iyyer saying Muthu bit Ruhi. Mrs.Iyer is in tears.
Shagun arrives with Ashok. Shagun says she can't give blood as her hemoglobin is low. Ishu is disappointed. Ashok offers to give blood as his blood group is B positive as well. Raman is super irritated. Ishu asks Raman to give the blood test anyway.... they will get to know what is ailing him. Ashok further irritates him. Raman look on angrily. Ashok marvels on the twist of fate. He says he knew it... Ruhi is written in his fate. Raman is angry. Ishita looks on puzzled.

Precap:
Mrs.Bhalla is thanking the doctor.
The doctor praises Ruhi saying that she is a brave little fighter. He will discharge her by the next day.
Shagun and Ashok comes there. Ashok thanks the doctor, who asks him who is he?
Ashok very blatantly says that he is Ruhi's father... The Bhallas are irritated...The Iyers are shocked


(The above update is meant exclusively for Dhwaniforum. Please do not copy elsewhere)


Last edited by sonshine487 on 2014-03-03, 23:40; edited 5 times in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-01, 23:46

Thank you...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:42

Appu 

Thanks for the update. Can a person who has consumed alcohol the previous night give blood the next day?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-02, 18:53

anurao66 wrote:Appu 

Thanks for the update. Can a person who has consumed alcohol the previous night give blood the next day?

Ideally, No
But can be disregarded in emergencies

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 19:03

Appu

Thanks for sharing the information.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-02, 22:42

Thanks apps for the WU..So she got the blood but not from raman...At least he finds out he does care and love ruhi even if nothing else for now...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-02, 23:03

sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps for the WU..So she got the blood but not from raman...At least he finds out he does care and love ruhi even if nothing else for now...

as of now, Ruhi hasn't got the blood...
that spiteful tomcat, Ashok is concentrating too much on setting the stage... wasting time...
by then, according to spoilers, Ruhi will get the blood from the blood bank

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by slmu on 2014-03-03, 12:24

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps for the WU..So she got the blood but not from raman...At least he finds out he does care and love ruhi even if nothing else for now...

as of now, Ruhi hasn't got the blood...
that spiteful tomcat, Ashok is concentrating too much on setting the stage... wasting time...
by then, according to spoilers, Ruhi will get the blood from the blood bank

Raman was organizing it from a blood bank right?

Great update Appuse  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-03, 19:13

slmu wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps for the WU..So she got the blood but not from raman...At least he finds out he does care and love ruhi even if nothing else for now...

as of now, Ruhi hasn't got the blood...
that spiteful tomcat, Ashok is concentrating too much on setting the stage... wasting time...
by then, according to spoilers, Ruhi will get the blood from the blood bank

Raman was organizing it from a blood bank right?

Great update Appuse  hpee

 long hug Thanks Shanthi!
Yes, raman was organizing it!
Usually, in emergencies... we make do with blood stored in the blood bank. This is replaced by the relatives of the patient for the next emergency

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by slmu on 2014-03-03, 19:37

sonshine487 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps for the WU..So she got the blood but not from raman...At least he finds out he does care and love ruhi even if nothing else for now...

as of now, Ruhi hasn't got the blood...
that spiteful tomcat, Ashok is concentrating too much on setting the stage... wasting time...
by then, according to spoilers, Ruhi will get the blood from the blood bank

Raman was organizing it from a blood bank right?

Great update Appuse  hpee

 long hug Thanks Shanthi!
Yes, raman was organizing it!
Usually, in emergencies... we make do with blood stored in the blood bank. This is replaced by the relatives of the patient for the next emergency

My learning for the day  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 1st March 2014 Witten Update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum