Latest topics

Bloodgroup????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodgroup????

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-02, 10:02

Raman was thinking his bloodgroup wont match with Ruhi....that means he doesnt knw his bloodgroup Shocked ...how come

he is 35+ and still doesnt knw his bloodgroup...isnt it weird  scratch  scratch ..and Bloodgroup s to be mentioned n driving license n India....does Ektha think we r illiterate hpee 

and wat if his bloodgroup doesnt match....child and parents bloodgroup can be different....the great ceo seems to have zero knowledge n biology

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodgroup????

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-02, 10:46

I am in total agreement ....Anu ...

In real life parents and their biological children can have different blood groups ....it happens all the time .... It is no big deal yaar it is very common .. Only genes match perfectly.. And that is proved by DNA test ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-02, 11:43

--sumana13-- wrote:I am in total agreement ....Anu ...

In real life parents and their biological children can have different blood groups ....it happens all the time .... It is no big deal yaar it is very common .. Only genes match perfectly.. And that is proved by DNA test ...

I thnk cv's wr biology class bunkers hpee 

yesterdays blood drama was too much...Ishitha's blood didnt match...Raman refused 2 give blood...and bhallas r too old to give blood.....y didnt they check Romi's or Simi's group.....B+ve a very common group...wt made Ishitha depend n Ashok for blood donation.....there are 1000 another ways ....cv's r nuts and they do think we r like them

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-02, 11:51

Hi Anu.. Seems like the CV's just wanted to bring out the truth of Raman's weird behaviour and so thought to bring this blood group thingy..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-02, 11:53

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I am in total agreement ....Anu ...

I thnk cv's wr biology class bunkers hpee 

yesterdays blood drama was too much...Ishitha's blood didnt match...Raman refused 2 give blood...and bhallas r too old to give blood.....y didnt they check Romi's or Simi's group.....B+ve a  very common group...wt made Ishitha depend n Ashok for blood donation.....there are 1000 another ways ....cv's r nuts and they do think we r like them

It was such a fake track yaar ..
 confused zipped Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-02, 13:52

Maria J wrote:Hi Anu.. Seems like the CV's just wanted to bring out the truth of Raman's weird behaviour and so thought to bring this blood group thingy..

exactly...but its hard 2 believe that a 35 year old doesnt knw hos own blood group

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-02, 14:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
Maria J wrote:Hi Anu.. Seems like the CV's just wanted to bring out the truth of Raman's weird behaviour and so thought to bring this blood group thingy..

exactly...but its hard 2 believe that a 35 year old doesnt knw hos own blood group
I agree...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-02, 14:23

anusha.cochin wrote:

Yes I agree !! Even school children know it .. Now even Adhar card , driving license, passport office all want that data yaar ... It is silly
 zipped 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:38

anusha.cochin wrote:Raman was thinking his bloodgroup wont match with Ruhi....that means he doesnt knw his bloodgroup Shocked ...how come

he is 35+ and still doesnt knw his bloodgroup...isnt it weird  scratch  scratch ..and Bloodgroup s to be mentioned n driving license n India....does Ektha think we r illiterate hpee 

and wat if his bloodgroup doesnt match....child and parents bloodgroup can be different....the great ceo seems to have zero knowledge n biology

Anu,

Its really stupid to show this blood group thing like this. I do not share the same blood group as my parents and that does not make me not their child. The CV's should buck up and show something which people can believe. 

Ishita is a Doctor and she should have some knowledge that people who have alcohol in their blood stream cannot donate blood. He could have used that as an excuse and not donated. Not that stupid Ashok coming and giving blood and dragging this misunderstanding longer Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-02, 16:44

anurao66 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Raman was thinking his bloodgroup wont match with Ruhi....that means he doesnt knw his bloodgroup Shocked ...how come

Anu,

Its really stupid to show this blood group thing like this. I do not share the same blood group as my parents and that does not make me not their child. The CV's should buck up and show something which people can believe. 

Ishita is a Doctor and she should have some knowledge that people who have alcohol in their blood stream cannot donate blood. He could have used that as an excuse and not donated. Not that stupid Ashok coming and giving blood and dragging this misunderstanding longer Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

exactly...my cousin brother doesnt share his parents bloodgroup...noteven a single person n our entire family has his bloodgroup....but no1 n our family started having doubt on it

I dnt get how Raman reached such a position with his ego and short-term IQ loss....he shud hav realized Ruhi s his daughter oly as Ashok-Shagun didnt take her with them 6 years back

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 16:48

Anu
Raman is under deep shock at tvhe very thought and has not shared it with anyone. If hebhad then they would have made him see reason. I do hope he gets his intelligence back.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum