Latest topics

JALAL’S HAREM ELECTIONS 1st MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 11:15

The episode gave us an insight into the elections to be held during the Mughal Era as to who will manage the harem. The two contestants who are standing are Ruqaaiya and Jodha. The creative head of the show seem to have lost all sense and as Neha said holding elections during the Mughal era.

This election seems very relevant even today. I would like to explain; Ruqaaiya Begum was controlling the affairs of the Harem for many years and had done a good job of it. But over the years complacency set in and she took things and people for granted. She started to treat people very badly. The slaves or bhandis were being ill treated for no fault of theirs. The other Begums were given no respect and also treated as if they were like the bhandis.

Slowly the harem was turning against her and was not at all happy with what she was doing. Then Jodha Begum stepped in and was fighting for the justice of a bhandi couple. This gave them the courage to turn against Ruqaaiya and wanted Jodha to take up the responsibility of running the harem for she gives lot of respect for the feelings and sentiment of people. They felt that she would treat them more humanely and justly.

Jodha on the way from the temple helps some slaves and even brings back a slave boy who ran away from his master to the Harem. She knows very well that it is against Harem rules. She does this for the sake of humanity. When her name was suggested in front of Shehanshah Jalal she refuses for the reason that she does not know the culture or the rules of the Harem.

Ruqshar another begum of Shehanshah Jalal sees her with the boy and tells her the plight of the other inmates of the harem and requests her to take up the top post. She further goes to tell her that if she is not going to take up the responsibility then she has no right to comment on humanity.

Jodha will be in a dilemma and will be standing in front of the scales when Jalal gives her the courage to take up the post. She agrees in the Diwaan E Khaas to take up the challenge. This will come as a jolt to both Ruqaaiya and Mahaam.

Can Jodha as a new broom clean the household of Jalal or will she face many setbacks on the road to cleaning the household? Hoshiyaar has come and asked her for shelter as she was sent away by Ruqaaiya? Is this a ploy or is it a genuine request?

This situation applies very well to modern day politics. Can the newly formed party do justice to their job against the old well established and experienced party or will they get defeated?

Please do share your views on this…………

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JALAL’S HAREM ELECTIONS 1st MARCH 2014

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-03-02, 11:34

Anu a fab post! U have so nicely taken us through the episode essence.. I must say reading you is far better than watching the plot. u have a knack with your pen  to soften the frustration viewing it brought and my apologies before hand for the rant below!

Democracy during a dictatorship of the 15th -16th century!!!! who is sleep writing the plot??? I know it is the great election season in India but that doesnot mean that you feed that into a historical show.. Feeding the public  heaps of inaccuracies and taking them for a ride like the political parties do!!

So what is the next brilliant plan of the writers  harem room to room campaign for jodha and ruqiyaa with hum aam baandi party members hppy

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-02, 14:03

They are snoring away to a glorious downfall... all of them
Nice post, Anu!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-02, 14:11

anu .. nice reading ur post,

I think hoshiyar with Jo is a plan of Ruks.. may be to ditch her. now Jo has a little boy with her, which is against rules, hope hoshiyar will leak this after that idol drama..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-02, 15:17

Anu, loved you post  long hug 

Yes the cleaning our home dialogue was very much similar to our current affairs in politics!! CVs seems to have taken inspiration from them  Wink 

But I'm still not liking this democratic elections in an age of Monarchy! and bdw precap and new promo suggests that CVs have come up with a new idea "Divide and Conquer" which precisely was an idea of British government to rule India and which resulted in partition!! Isn't it ? but if they implements and shows this political concepts carefully with grace then it will be a good track to watch  hpee

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:21

sunshine99 wrote:Anu a fab post! U have so nicely taken us through the episode essence.. I must say reading you is far better than watching the plot. u have a knack with your pen  to soften the frustration viewing it brought and my apologies before hand for the rant below!

Democracy during a dictatorship of the 15th -16th century!!!! who is sleep writing the plot??? I know it is the great election season in India but that doesnot mean that you feed that into a historical show.. Feeding the public  heaps of inaccuracies and taking them for a ride like the political parties do!!

So what is the next brilliant plan of the writers  harem room to room campaign for jodha and ruqiyaa with hum aam baandi party members hppy
Koel long hug  you are being too kind to me. Hugs to you for liking the post. I just do not like the present track when some important things should be occupying Jala'ls mind.When their is no captain of the ship the crew membwers will be running around like headless chickens.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:23

sonshine487 wrote:They are snoring away to a glorious downfall... all of them
Nice post, Anu!
Appu, long hug 

Thanks for liking the post. They are falling down without anyone to lead them in a proper direction.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:26

candy wrote:anu .. nice reading ur post,

I think hoshiyar with Jo is a plan of Ruks.. may be to ditch her. now Jo has a little boy  with her, which is against rules, hope hoshiyar will leak this after that idol drama..
Candy  hpee 

Thanks for liking the post. Yes I guess Hoshiyar was sent by Ruqs to cause trouble for Jodha. Jodha should have listened to Moti when she cautioned her. Jodha is going to find the going very tough.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 15:31

neha wrote:Anu, loved you post  long hug 

Yes the cleaning our home dialogue was very much similar to our current affairs in politics!! CVs seems to have taken inspiration from them  Wink 

But I'm still not liking this democratic elections in an age of Monarchy! and bdw precap and new promo suggests that CVs have come up with a new idea "Divide and Conquer" which precisely was an idea of British government to rule India and which resulted in partition!! Isn't it ? but if they implements and shows this political concepts carefully with grace then it will be a good track to watch  hpee
Neha, hpee  Thanks for liking the post. It was more of a rant.

The politics is the same at that age and this.This inspired me to make the comparison. There is no proper head for the creatives and so that is shown so well in the end product. They can concentrate on so many things instead of domestic problems.Lets hope they improve the show. I dont get the point of Divide and Rule policy here, as their is so much more to show.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-03-02, 16:19

Lovely Post Anu. Your description of the episode is so much better then the episode.
I also feel that hoshiyar  is sent by Ruqu and Jodha is going to d even be in lot of trouble soon. Now this divide and rule policy this is dirty politics to the core and Jodha is going to get the dirt on her clothes very soon.
She thinks that the whole world runs on humanity and goodness. I loved even the scene when Jalal questions her about Rajvanshi war policies. I am surprised that Jodha not even once said anything in defence of Sujamal . She loves and respects him so much , than how come has she believed so easily that he has done all this.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-02, 16:39

Lovely Post Anu. Your description of the episode is so much better then the episode.
I also feel that hoshiyar  is sent by Ruqu and Jodha is going to d even be in lot of trouble soon. Now this divide and rule policy this is dirty politics to the core and Jodha is going to get the dirt on her clothes very soon.
She thinks that the whole world runs on humanity and goodness. I loved even the scene when Jalal questions her about Rajvanshi war policies. I am surprised that Jodha not even once said anything in defence of Sujamal . She loves and respects him so much , than how come has she believed so easily that he has done all this.
Ami long hug 
Thanks for liking the post. Politics has become a dirty game and its kis so even today. Jodha is soon going to learn that she is stepping into muddy waters. She lives and sees the world with tinted glasses. About Sujamal he had already joined with Cheepuddin and defeated Amer so this thing is not something knew. I guess she trusts Jalal is telling the truth so she takes his word.  Ŵ

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum