Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd March

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd March

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-03, 20:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the LU sumana and sonshine....
and tants for the WU...
:)
Today you got double dhamaka .. So happy !! Jiggy !!
 Clap Clap 
yayayayaya.....!!!!
its quite fun actually...
i did a double take when i read the same scene twice XD
its great though... :D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-03, 21:02

Thanx for the update guys!!  Thumbsup 
I loved how Jodha cried for Suja Bhai-Sa and looked worried for him more than the audha of harem ...I love their relation  hpee 

Jalal obviously knows this cannot be Jodha!! She was already feeling low over Suja matter then its easy for him to guess that Ruqu is trapping her.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-03, 21:02

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the LU sumana and sonshine....
and tants for the WU...
:)
Today you got double dhamaka .. So happy !! Jiggy !!
 Clap Clap 
yayayayaya.....!!!!
its quite fun actually...
i did a double take when i read the same scene twice XD
its great though... :D

I am so happy to see Tanthya and Sonshine both here .. Some times I am all alone ... But today was fun !! .
 Clap Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 21:11

agree u neha.. but will jalal expose Ruks cheap game before everyone.. or will point out to her in her khaksh..

on other hand, will jalal realise its Ruks behind this game or will he realise after a guide line from salima begum, coz all MU in Agra fort is solved oly after her presence

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-03, 21:20

candy wrote:agree u neha.. but will jalal expose Ruks cheap game before everyone.. or will point out to her in her khaksh..

on other hand, will jalal realise its Ruks behind this game or will he realise after a guide line from salima begum,  coz all MU in Agra fort is solved oly after her presence
Hope Jalal understands Jodha ... Hope he will not penalise her for this back stabbing by Ruks ... Hope Jodha discovers Hoshiyar's undercover secret spy activity ..
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-03, 21:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:agree u neha.. but will jalal expose Ruks cheap game before everyone.. or will point out to her in her khaksh..

on other hand, will jalal realise its Ruks behind this game or will he realise after a guide line from salima begum,  coz all MU in Agra fort is solved oly after her presence
Hope Jalal understands Jodha ... Hope he will not penalise her for this back stabbing by Ruks ... Hope Jodha discovers Hoshiyar's undercover secret spy activity ..
 confused 

I don't think he needs anyone else to make him realise its Ruqu, he is constantly warning Jodha for the elections that means somewhere he is sure Ruqu will do every possible thing to turn the table. And besides that Jodha has very less experience of politics and harem. He has seen today she does not know most of the harem duties then doing such thing does not even make him doubt Jodha. But yeah he may not expose Ruqu in public but if he can expose BB in DEK when she was wrong according to him then why not Ruqu ? After all BB was his blood relation but he still acted fair.
I just hope he does not disappoint us and realises this when Salima or HB hints him.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 21:49

neha.. nice to read ur POV over jalal..
and yes yaar, if it happens so, it will be good to see his brain ki batti jalling..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-03, 21:49

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

I don't think he needs anyone else to make him realise its Ruqu, he is constantly warning Jodha for the elections that means somewhere he is sure Ruqu will do every possible thing to turn the table. And besides that Jodha has very less experience of politics and harem. He has seen today she does not know most of the harem duties then doing such thing does not even make him doubt Jodha. But yeah he may not expose Ruqu in public but if he can expose BB in DEK when she was wrong according to him then why not Ruqu ? After all BB was his blood relation but he still acted fair.
I just hope he does not disappoint us and realises this when Salima or HB hints him.

wil he be allowed to do so..It seems the wind is slowly but surely  changing against Jodha ..will this  accusation be cleared when Jalal will need to go get Jodha from Amer ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 22:00

Sathya begum .. will this drama continue till then.. oh god..Wat ever track happens, they are keen to drag..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-03, 22:08

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

wil he be allowed to do so..It seems the wind is slowly but surely  changing against Jodha ..will this  accusation be cleared when Jalal will need to go get Jodha from Amer ??

But Sathu, a lot needs to happen before Jodha going to Amer, I can see Amerians-Jalal's relation repaired with this Mewat war but this will take time till Jalal's nikammi army catches Shivni-Tej  Twisted Evil . And Jodha will not go to Amer unless and until she trusts them again. A point to be noted none from the Amer Family came to see their daughter after Jo consumed poison this shows her relation with Maayka is still not on good terms. but I felt Jalal will know its Ruqu as he almost whispered Jo today that this is a jung for her and when she asked to come again he said nothing...this means somewhere he should know Ruqu can do this to keep her audha intact seeing her obsession for it. And as usual Hamida and gang will be there to defend Jo   Wink 
Acct more than this election I'm interested in seeing how the Sujamal track plays out! I loved seeing him back in the show, Among the Ameris I love to watch him only, rest just reads the dialogues from the script !!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-03, 22:17

updated a few pictures in the LU

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-03-03, 22:32

guys i think yeh dialouges "hume yakeen nahi hota ke begum e khaas banne ke liye aap yeh sab kar sakti hai"jalal ye baat jodha ko nahi ruks ko bol raha hai what u think guys

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-03, 23:41

gurveen wrote:guys i think yeh dialouges "hume yakeen nahi hota ke begum e khaas banne ke liye aap yeh sab kar sakti hai"jalal ye baat jodha ko nahi ruks ko bol raha hai what u think guys

I hope this is after he discovers that ruks is behind the murti supply to the bandies in Harem ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 00:04

TFS

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 10:34

Maria J wrote:TFS
You are welcome Maria ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-04, 14:23

@Manu : You are green now  hpee  Congo Shongo !!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 15:11

neha wrote:@Manu : You are green now  hpee  Congo Shongo !!!

Thanks and hugs long hug 
Am happy to be green Neha .. It is my fav colour you know
 hpee Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2