Latest topics

Swathi's ghost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Swathi's ghost

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 22:18

shailu... u wanna guess about the climax now itself.!! but Tats far better than following daily..

I think, he won't be thrown like shyam., but they may show Anjali unable to forgive him..Aastha will be the first to start forgiving campaign..

but I want shlok to stand firm than saying yes papa or haan Aastha Is always correct.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 22:20

anu .. NA committing suicide .. Tats a good guess yaar !

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-03, 22:21

anusha.cochin wrote:
shailu wrote:
candy wrote:agree shailu.. he finds no diff in abusing his wife and his daughter being abused ! strange species !
Candy... I wonder abt the climax of NA in this show wen he is exposed.....?? 

Do they show him changed good r will  be thrown out of that house like shyam.... detective

He shud be send 2 jail....but sadly such thngs wont happen n sp soaps.....probably all mahan people gonna forgive him

wat abt NA committing suicide as he cant face the pressure.....eventhough he behaves like a strong person he is a coward n real
Anusha... comitting suicide will not be good. But sending to jali.....that to by anjali....!! will be sooper..... hpee  hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-03, 22:26

shailu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
shailu wrote:
candy wrote:agree shailu.. he finds no diff in abusing his wife and his daughter being abused ! strange species !

Do they show him changed good r will  be thrown out of that house like shyam.... detective

He shud be send 2 jail....but sadly such thngs wont happen n sp soaps.....probably all mahan people gonna forgive him

wat abt NA committing suicide as he cant face the pressure.....eventhough he behaves like a strong person he is a coward n real
Anusha... comitting suicide will not be good. But sending to jali.....that to by anjali....!! will be sooper..... hpee  hpee

wish the same......but sp sathi savitri bahus never do that

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-03-03, 22:32

candy wrote:shailu... u wanna guess about the climax now itself.!! but Tats far better than following daily..

I think, he won't be thrown like shyam., but they may show Anjali unable to forgive him..Aastha will be the first to start forgiving campaign..

but I want shlok to stand firm than saying yes papa or haan Aastha Is always correct.
As shlok wont hav the habit of forgiving.... It wud be good if he stays firm

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-04, 10:28

candy wrote:guys, I have a doubt. aditi was asked to stay Der just because she fainted isn't.?

then y dint she go home next day?
they show her as from a rich family, then wats the need to stay in some one's house?

if she not stayed their how we will get more drama

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-03-04, 10:33

anusha.cochin wrote:
shailu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
shailu wrote:

wish the same......but sp sathi savitri bahus never do that
Do remember Chappal scene instead of going to jail he will asked Anjali to go jail  Twisted Evil

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-04, 19:59

The End should be in suspense mode

How about sending NA into a jungle with dogs after him and he felling into a pit, with the dogs hovering over him, He phoning to Anjali " Mujhe Kute Se Bachao" and then pondering 
"Is Gaddha Ka Mein Kya Karu "

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 20:02

sameersaagar wrote:The End should be in suspense mode

How about sending NA into a jungle with dogs after him and he felling into a pit, with the dogs hovering over him, He phoning to Anjali " Mujhe Kute Se Bachao" and then pondering 

hppy hppy 

and Anjali telling him 'Goodbye Pathidev ..have a nice tym at hell" Twisted Evil

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 20:03

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:The End should be in suspense mode

hppy hppy 

and Anjali telling him 'Goodbye Pathidev ..have a nice tym at hell" Twisted Evil

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: