Latest topics

RUQAAIYA’S DIRTY POLITICS 3RD MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-03, 20:35

At present times during elections the candidates indulge in dirty politics dealing with caste and religious feelings to win the election by hook or by crook. Today’s episode highlighted how Ruqaaiya Begum inorder to be in control of the Harem indulged in dirty politics and did not bother about the consequences. She was hurting the sentiments of both the Muslims and the Hindus and she had no qualms about it.

She cleverly sent Hoshiyaar to the enemy (Jodha’s) camp inorder to get news about what was happening there. When Hoshiyaar reported back that all the Begums and Bandhi’s were slowly appreciating Jodha.

She instructs Hoshiyaar to keep idols of Lord Krishna outside the bhandi’s rooms. The Bandhi’s are under the impression that Jodha had ordered these Idols to be kept there so that they could worship their God. They are very happy that they can pray to their own God. Little do they know it’s the work of Ruqaaiya who wants Jodha to get into trouble for as per the Harem rules no one is supposed to worship Idols with the exception of Jodha.

How will Jodha get out of this trap set by Ruqaaiya? Will meeting Sujamal get her into further trouble for he is coming to Agra just to meet her?

Do share your views and thoughts……..

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: RUQAAIYA’S DIRTY POLITICS 3RD MARCH 2014

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 20:43

agree you anu ..

this pure dirty politics hurts everyone's sentiments.. I think MA will find it to be Ruks ugly tactics..

but this way shown about Ruk is totally to defame her., Ruks who cares about jalal's sentiments, is now ready to hurt him too..

no secret stays unrevealed, so, when it comes to light, Wat will jalal do..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-03, 21:03

Candy long hug 

Thanks for the reply. I hate it when people play with the religious sentiments of people. She is hurting so many people and most importantly as you said Jalal. I have no idea if MA even if she finds out will come to the rescue of Jodha. I do hope the truth comes out as soon as possible.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-03, 21:07

anu.. even I too don't know about MA . but I think, she will find the truth before everyone, her brain works in this tactics faster...

but MA won't reveal Ruks.. she will be enjoying to watch this..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-03, 21:13

Candy

I agree with you that MA will find the truth before everyone but will not reveal it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-03-03, 21:15

Anu,
I think this was rather an offending and stupid move of Ruqu. She could easily fool begums, baandis and Maham but what about Jalal ? Who knows her very well and that's why he is warning Jo every now and then to be careful! Today he said this election is more than a jung for her that hints he will suspect Ruqaiya only as Jodha was not into the elections totally for the Sujamal matter.
I loved she cared for Suja Bhai-Sa ! This is the only relation I love after AkDha, wish she saves her brother from Jalal.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-03, 21:40

Neha  long hug 

I loved your insightful post. I hate people who use religion and caste politics for their own use. Ruqaaiya has crossed all decency for she gave hope to the Bhandhis that they cato their own God but only to take it away. Jalal did warn Jodha.she is more concerned about Sujamal I do hope MA does not cause further  misunderstanding about Sujamal. She was listening very intently to the talk between Jalal and Atgar Khan.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-03-04, 13:14

I have a feeling, Jallu will know that this is not Jodha's doings but wont come to know of Ruks behind this....

This is getting sillier day by day...i hate elections...reel or real...PERIOD!!!

Thanks for the lovely post Anu :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-04, 16:27

pollyanna wrote:I have a feeling, Jallu will know that this is not Jodha's doings but wont come to know of Ruks behind this....

This is getting sillier day by day...i hate elections...reel or real...PERIOD!!!

Thanks for the lovely post Anu :)

Pallu

Thanks for liking this post. I also hate this dirty politics involved in elections and this is becoming as you said sillier day by day. I think they have lost the plot. He may come to know its not Jodha's work but I hope they show he has the brains to work out who did it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum