Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd March 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd March 2014 Written Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-03, 23:02

(The following Update is written exclusively for Dhwaniforums. Please do not copy or reproduce elsewhere.)

The episode begins with Ashok declaring he will donate blood and save Ruhi like the three sons in the film Amar Akbar Antony saved their mother. And this way he will have Khoon ka Rishta with Ruhi. Raman angrily walks off. While Ishita looks at Ashok in disbelief. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) (ROFL... the look on her face was priceless!) She derisively says that this not a film, but real life and it is just blood... so chill! She asks him to follow her to the blood bank.
Outside Ruhi's room, the nurse comes and tells the waiting family members that Ruhi had received blood from the Blood Bank... and all they had to do was return the blood to the BB. The Bhallas are relieved.
The nurse asks if the child's mother is here. Both Shagun and Ishita say yes... and there is an awkward moment. Then another nurse comes there and asks who is Ishi Ma... Ishu says me... while Shagun looks on. Ruhi is asking for Ishu. Shagun does not like it. The doctor comforts ishu saying that Ruhi is fine now, she is a brave child, but Ishu should stay with her to make her feel better.
Outside, the doc says that Ruhi is alright. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) Toshi Ji thanks the doc saying he is no less than God as far as they are concerned. Doc says Ruhi is a brave girl and he will send her home by the next day.
Ashok, the idiot, butts in... thanking the doctor himself. The doctor asks who is he. Ashok says... Mein Bachhi ka baap... Pauses dramatically (while the rest of the people are gritting their teeth in pent up anger and Raman nearly blows a fuse) and then adds.. "ka dost". (Dhwaniforum exclusive)he had come to donate blood as his blood group was B positive... but they had already arranged blood before he could give his blood.
Then he makes an excuse of large crowds being detrimental to Ruhi's recovery and leaves the place with Shagun.
Ishu is in Ruhi's room caring for her while Mere dil ka tere dil se plays... Ishu is emotional while Raman paces outside.
Raman tells his family to go home... Toshi Ji is reluctant. Raman insists... he asks Simi to go home too as she had a flight to catch the next day... (Dhwaniforum exclusive) Simi says she won't go... she had cancelled her trip after discussing with her husband. She can't leave while Ruhi is in this state. Raman then appeals to his father to take the family home. Toshi is taken home.
The next morning, Ruhi is in her room. Amma arrives and Ruhi is happy to see her. Amma wards off evil eye from Ruhi. She has come to take Muthu back as Toshi Ji has accused that the puppy was the one that bit Ruhi. Ruhi is sad.(Dhwaniforum exclusive) Ruhi too wants to go with Muthu to Amma's. Amma tries to cajole her. She says that if Ruhi leaves, her Papa will miss her a lot, Raman agrees smilingly and says, yes, he will miss Ruhi a lot.
Ishu is surprised to see Raman smiling at Ruhi...  Amma leaves with Muthu and Appa. Outside, she is happy for Ishu, now that she has a family of her own.
Ruhi thanks Raman... Raman asks why? Ruhi says for everything... she asks Raman he is not angry with her... Raman tearfully says, no, he is not angry with her. He is overcome and leaves the room. (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Ishu cheers up Ruhi saying that her Papa loves her a lot.
Raman thinks of past incidents...
He gets a call... It is Aditya. Raman is happy... Adi asks to meet Raman. He is at Shaguns. Adi sounds rather khadoos. LOL
Toshi comes and asks what happened. Raman does not say anything. Mr.Bhalla advices Raman to open up... and not to keep things to himself. Raman finally says that Adi called. (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Toshi is happy... she says she will come with Raman to meet Adi. Raman disagrees... he had sensed something wrong in Adi's tone... he didn't speak properly with Raman after all these years apart... also, it is exam time... he should be at the boarding school.. btu he is at Shagun's. Raman wonders why. Mr.Bhalla tries to allay Raman's fears... and encourages him to go meet his son.
Toshi suspects that Shagun must be poisoning Adi's mind against them. She says he didn't attend her phone when she called about Raman's wedding. (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Raman is shocked... he reminds Toshi about the court order that the Bhallas have to stay away from Adi. Toshi says she couldn't help herself. raman leaves saying he needs to get to the bottom of Adi's phone call.
Ishu watches the Bhallas getting tensed over Aditya and wonders why...
Mealtime at the Bhallas... all are at the dining table and are extremely quiet. Ishita is amused, thinking that Amma should see the Bhallas now... she thinks they are loud!
Mihir arrives saying that he will have dinner with Ruhi today. Ruhi and Mihir have a competition. Mihir sees Raman leaves and asks where he is going. Raman says office. Mihir says office is closed... as pest control is going on.(Dhwaniforum exclusive)Simi flounces in... she announces that she is going to Dubai. Mihir, Raman and Mr. Bhalla all offer to drop her at the airport but she neatly refuses all three offers. Ishita looks doubtful.
Raman arrives at Shagun's lair... Ashok thrusts his nasty Phiz in front of Raman. Ashok says Adi wants him to sign these papers. Raman wants to meet Adi. Ashok continues on his irritating spree. He reminds Raman that the court had ordered Raman to maintain a 30 ft distance from Adi at risk of imprisonment.(Dhwaniforum exclusive)Raman has flashbacks of the traumatic court proceedings. raman says he is leaving now, but tell my son that I was here to meet him. Shagun stops him saying that he should meet Adi... he is in his room. Ashok protests. Shagun says that they are not like Raman... not allowing a father to meet his own child.
Raman meets Adi.... he is emotional. (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Adi is a jerk. He wants to make a visa... wants to change the name of his father on the passport... so please, will Raman sign the papers. Raman is in tears... he asks the little twerp why he was behaving this way... is he taking revenge on his Papa because he couldn't get him new toys in his childhood? di is not at all interested in his Father's plight.

PRECAP:
Ishita and Raman in the Bhalla kitchen. She says she is making Coffee for herself... shall she make some for him as well?
Raman refuses saying he will make his own tea.
He burns his fingers on the saucepan.
Ishita gasps and tends to his burnt fingers... she dips his fingers in a bowl of ice... while Raman look on at her bent head in wonder

(The above Update is written exclusively for Dhwaniforums. Please do not copy or reproduce elsewhere.)

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:46; edited 1 time in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd March 2014 Written Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 00:02

Updated

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 00:35

It was a nice episode today after all the stupidity going on in the last one. Glad they underplayed the blood bit after all.
Ruhi's bonding moment with her papa was really sweet.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 00:39

hooked wrote:It was a nice episode today after all the stupidity going on in the last one. Glad they underplayed the blood bit after all.

yes, for once Ashok was made to look like a fool in front of Ishita and she didn't have to do a thing... hilarious

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 00:43

sonshine487 wrote:
hooked wrote:It was a nice episode today after all the stupidity going on in the last one. Glad they underplayed the blood bit after all.

yes, for once Ashok was made to look like a fool in front of Ishita and she didn't have to do a thing... hilarious
Oh yes! He is really good at it! 
If only Raman could use his brain then he'd realise how idiotic Ashok's claim abt Ruhi is. I've been facepalming throughout the last few episodes.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 00:43

YHM yes the best serial right now. I love every bit of it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 00:46

hooked wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

If only Raman could use his brain then he'd realise how idiotic Ashok's claim abt Ruhi is. I've been facepalming throughout the last few episodes.

Ashok is a prize Idiot! and Raman is an even bigger one!  ROFL 
Anyway... Welcome to Dhwani... Hooked! hoping to see u around more!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 00:47

Shesherkobita wrote:YHM yes the best serial right now. I love every bit of it.

Not as good as you, Darling! Nothing is ever as good as you!  hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 00:50

sonshine487 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

Ashok is a prize Idiot! and Raman is an even bigger one!  ROFL 
Anyway... Welcome to Dhwani... Hooked! hoping to see u around more!
Thank you! This place is really brilliant.  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 00:52

Hy hooked , ami Bengali... Welcome to D.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 00:57

Shesherkobita wrote:Hy hooked , ami Bengali... Welcome to D.
Jiyo! Should have guessed from your profile name! Hello Shesherkobita!!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 01:04

hooked wrote:
I'm from Dhaka though. All my friends love YHM, it comes on pretty late and they watch it while unwinding after day's work. Nice to meet you hooked. I'm Sabi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 01:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:
I'm from Dhaka though. All my friends love YHM, it comes on pretty late and they watch it while unwinding after day's work. Nice to meet you hooked. I'm Sabi.
Yes, I love the show as well! Bangladesh time is +30 mins the Indian standard time, right? I began watching it for Ruhi to be honest but now I'm hooked to it. 
Nice to meet you too! I'm Rikhia. Also 'Shesher kobita' in my opinion is one of the best works on love ever written!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 01:30

Jiyo! Should have guessed from your profile name! Hello Shesherkobita!! wrote:
Yes, I love the show as well! Bangladesh time is +30 mins the Indian standard time, right? I began watching it for Ruhi to be honest but now I'm hooked to it. 
Nice to meet you too! I'm Rikhia. Also 'Shesher kobita' in my opinion is one of the best works on love ever written!
Hell Rikhia.... What a nice name. Actually I watch online... I haven't seen today's epi yet.  I started for Ruhi too.. Now I kinda feel sad for Raman... I somehow like these misunderstood angry guys ( I'm a big fan of Arnav Singh Raizada  Embarassed ) yes, shesherkobita is unparallel. Hope you will stay with us and enjoy the show with us. I heard that it will have limited episodes ... In a way that's good. What else do u watch ! I like tumhari pakhi which is made from nobobidhan ( sharatchandra) Bengali love stories explore love and emotions in such depth... It's really fascinating!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-04, 01:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
Hell Rikhia.... What a nice name. Actually I watch online... I haven't seen today's epi yet.  I started for Ruhi too.. Now I kinda feel sad for Raman... I somehow like these misunderstood angry guys ( I'm a big fan of Arnav Singh Raizada  Embarassed ) yes, shesherkobita is unparallel. Hope you will stay with us and enjoy the show with us. I heard that it will have limited episodes ... In a way that's good. What else do u watch ! I like tumhari pakhi which is made from nobobidhan ( sharatchandra) Bengali love stories explore love and emotions in such depth... It's really fascinating!
Well actually, YHM is the first such show that I actually watch quite religiously. It's difficult to not like Raman. Only question that I have is how he managed to get people to work for him with a temper like that.
I also watch 'Meri Bhabi'. I love Kunal. He's a very different sort of character. But yea, angry men with depths of unexpressed love within them are quite hard to not like.  ROFL 
I've now also looked up videos of ASR and Khushi on youtube. They are really adorable! The Shlok-Aastha story however I find creepy. I mean, Aastha's stupidities are very difficult to take. But then again, they are a good-looking couple. There's also Rangrasiya with a similar thing going on. hehe. Btw, since you are from Dhaka, just wanted to say, Humayun Ahmed's love stories are unparalleled.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-04, 07:46

Appu,

Thanks a lot for the lovely update. I could not catch the show and just loved reading you my friend.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 12:29

Nice update Appuse. I loved the episode.. after the past few episodes it was a relief to get a nice one.

I love Raman-Ruhi scenes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-04, 12:38

Thanks for the update apps...Lifeline as I havnt been able to watch the show... Sounds like a good episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-04, 12:45

hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Well actually, YHM is the first such show that I actually watch quite religiously. It's difficult to not like Raman. Only question that I have is how he managed to get people to work for him with a temper like that.
I also watch 'Meri Bhabi'. I love Kunal. He's a very different sort of character. But yea, angry men with depths of unexpressed love within them are quite hard to not like.  ROFL 
I've now also looked up videos of ASR and Khushi on youtube. They are really adorable! The Shlok-Aastha story however I find creepy. I mean, Aastha's stupidities are very difficult to take. But then again, they are a good-looking couple. There's also Rangrasiya with a similar thing going on. hehe. Btw, since you are from Dhaka, just wanted to say, Humayun Ahmed's love stories are unparalleled.

Hi rihika lovely name...Lol interesting question Il say he pays well...Or the workers r that bad that they wouldnt get any other jobs...Raman as an angry young man is fun to watch...U have said the magic words ASR and Khushi...Wat a combination they were...I could not get into IPKKND EBP...Aastha and shlok story makes no sense and the way she lets herself b treated...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-06, 00:24

sarra0 wrote:

Hi rihika lovely name...Lol interesting question Il say he pays well...Or the workers r that bad that they wouldnt get any other jobs...Raman as an angry young man is fun to watch...U have said the magic words ASR and Khushi...Wat a combination they were...I could not get into IPKKND EBP...Aastha and shlok story makes no sense and the way she lets herself b treated...
Hello! Raman is great fun when he's angry :) His expression when he's waiting for Ishita to treat him at the dentist's was...priceless!!

Aastha's an idiot and Shlok needs therapy.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-06, 01:30

Hi Rikhia.... Love your gist on the characters... Loving Raman more ... When he told his mom to scold just a tad bit less ( for taking the churi off) ... He is naughty when he wants to be... 

Ashtha and Shlok re just too bizarre for me... 

Aha... Humayun Ahmed... I grew up ( fell in love) in the 90s. One of my friends said once .... A whole lot of Bengali girls fell in love with underachieving vagabond boys because of Hum. ahmed glorifying them... I mean which boy/man wouldn't want a careless carefree life like Himu in his Gerua punjabi? I bought his whole collection this time around when I visited Dhaka... ( I don't live in Dhaka anymore, left home a looooong time ago). Thank you for reminding me of that awesome writer. He passed away too soon.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-06, 01:50

Hello Sabi! I am loving the fact that a lead character (that too the hero!) has been made to suffer from tooth ache. 
I love Himu. But I think I like Misir Ali even more. I do think I had a crush on him for a while Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-06, 05:07

hooked wrote:Hello Sabi! I am loving the fact that a lead character (that too the hero!) has been made to suffer from tooth ache. 
I love Himu. But I think I like Misir Ali even more. I do think I had a crush on him for a while Wink
How old is Misir Ali? I have crush on smart intelligent men too ahem ahem.... But they made a supernatural NATOK once and incorporated Misir Ali character... A old, bald guys played Misir ali... Instead of a crush, I was completely crushed... Sigh!  No I had a super  crush on Feluda ( Sattajit Roy) and I was pretty young and completely fida over him.  Embarassed  

I like how confident and yet easy going Ishita is... I am tired of doormat no voice Bahu is every serial... Ishita is a bit different! I'm having so much fun chatting with you... Do you want a chat corner in this forum..we can ask the moderators to open one for us if you like... Thanks Rikhia.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-06, 19:01

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:Hello Sabi! I am loving the fact that a lead character (that too the hero!) has been made to suffer from tooth ache. 
How old is Misir Ali? I have crush on smart intelligent men too ahem ahem.... But they made a supernatural NATOK once and incorporated Misir Ali character... A old, bald guys played Misir ali... Instead of a crush, I was completely crushed... Sigh!  No I had a super  crush on Feluda ( Sattajit Roy) and I was pretty young and completely fida over him.  Embarassed  

I like how confident and yet easy going Ishita is... I am tired of doormat no voice Bahu is every serial... Ishita is a bit different! I'm having so much fun chatting with you... Do you want a chat corner in this forum..we can ask the moderators to open one for us if you like... Thanks Rikhia.

Yes, please! Let's ask the moderators to open a chat thread! How do we go about that?
As for Misir Ali, yeah, he's old. But the problem is Humayun Ahmed always turns us inwards into the characters and then the age, the gastritis (*ahem, he has that too) and so on no longer seems to matter. Feluda is the ever dashing Bangali hero. What about Byomkesh. He's even nicer, what with being quite a romantic as well. Ray was careful to keep his Feluda away from romance and women.
Yes, Ishita is a pretty positive character. Also, she is generally smart and takes very sensible decisions. Apart from the ones that the script writers have forced upon her that is!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-06, 20:18

How old is Misir Ali? I have crush on smart intelligent men too ahem ahem.... But they made a supernatural NATOK once and incorporated Misir Ali character... A old, bald guys played Misir ali... Instead of a crush, I was completely crushed... Sigh! wrote:Yes, please! Let's ask the moderators to open a chat thread! How do we go about that?
As for Misir Ali, yeah, he's old. But the problem is Humayun Ahmed always turns us inwards into the characters and then the age, the gastritis (*ahem, he has that too) and so on no longer seems to matter. Feluda is the ever dashing Bangali hero. What about Byomkesh. He's even nicer, what with being quite a romantic as well. Ray was careful to keep his Feluda away from romance and women.
Yes, Ishita is a pretty positive character. Also, she is generally smart and takes very sensible decisions. Apart from the ones that the script writers have forced upon her that is!
Rikhia, I have asked the mods. Let's see if we can chat once you come back tonight.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum