Latest topics

Wake up signals everywhere --- QH Holi Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wake up signals everywhere --- QH Holi Week

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-28, 11:49

The soul that has set in darkness or had been made to set 17 years ago is raising against all the darkness now.It will rise in perfect light to spread the shine everywhere and bring peace to 2 families mostly. First Zoya to have a clarity of her unidentified parents . Second for Rashid's family - who will know what their family head had been going through all these years and how his head had always been in the slaughter shed for some many years and he has taken things patiently and protected them.

Asad-Zoya : Zoya has acquired a soft corner in Asad's heart and his heart reaches out to her when she is setback......their ego or outlook may contradict each other...but the concerns were established within their heart till now......but now each one want to reach out to the other. Tanveer can always be with and beside Asad.....but cannot step closer to his happiness which Zoya can give him.

Ayan - Humeira - Razia : Humeira is the bait of these 3. For one instance Razia has used Ayan. But if things go out of her hand....with Badi Bee completely trusted by Ayan....Humeira will be the bait again for Ayan to get free of Razia....CV's should grow Ayan's role tremendously .......Its high time.

Razia - Zoya - Mamu : Now this is the probable and the most wanted and expected elastic thread that should start this week. Since Razia and Mamu knows the things that has happened they stand in light for now.....but when the rays starts shifting to Zoya's side slowly Razia will have to face the darkness that she had given to this girl for so long......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake up signals everywhere --- QH Holi Week

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-28, 11:57

Lovely post Vidya :) :)

I guess...we will soon get Ayan talking/taking a stand...thats the reason why we havent heard a single word from him on two occasions with Razia ...one in the hall in front of everybody and other yday when playing guitar....

I am so very excited abt Razia-Mamu and Zoya face off......Tannu can wait for me Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-28, 12:42

Vidya,

Beautifully written, I loved reading you.You have described the situation so beautifully. Razia is out to kick Daadi out of the house. SO that the coast is clear. Ayaan will have to take a stand.

I wonder what Tanu is up to and how long will they drag that track.

Zoya is a shadow falling on Razia and is slowly following her footsteps. I really hope she will be sight unseen. Razia will surely kill her of she finds her whereabouts. I am really afraid for Zoya.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-28, 14:07

HIIIII Vidya...

Humeira...It's really sad.....she is the one living in all kind of illusions......kya beetegi us pe jab use apni ammi, abbu donon ke baaare mein sach pata chal jayega??? ek toh pehle se hi itni kamzor.....aur phir woh jise apna dil de baithi hain....jiski khushi ke liye woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain yahaan tak ki khud uski aur ayaan ki nikaah se inkaar bhi....woh toh yeh aaj tak samajh hi nahi paaya.....Allah jaane woh ladki apne aapko kaise sambhalegi???

Even I am far too excited like others to see how things would turn up with Razia-Siddiqui-zoya face-off.....will the truth be revealed or Razia would again succeed in protecting her image the way she did with the all-too-famous gudiya factory ki raaz.. :P :P :P lekin raaz toh kisi ke bhi saamne aaya bhi nahi.....aur ek aur nayi Jr. Daayan aa gayi......
ek kabhi nahi thi kya????????
Lekin manna padega ki cheeze[quote]in interesting hi chal rehi hain.....As expected Tanveer is bringing Asad-Zoya closer only!!!!!aur dekho toh yeh romantic nok-jhok kitne zyaadah cute ho rahe hain aajkal.....

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-28, 14:26

Jay...humeira is the bait from begin .....that will turn against Razia.....she will get back from her daughter...... Zoya can't be murdered.....if the first story comes out...then Zoya will be trapped on something.....for which Ayan-Zoya wedding will happen..... but Zoya should get into Raziya's trap.....that will lead to Rashid's rising from ashes.....and Humeria turning against Razia afterwards.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-28, 14:42

does that mean Ayan -zoya marriage will happen
?? No

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-28, 15:18

tweety wrote:does that mean Ayan -zoya marriage will happen
?? No

I am not sure about the wedding....but his attention may shift if and if Zoya happens to move in Siddhique...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum