Latest topics

Raman and the children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman and the children

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 12:41

A nice emotion charged episode.. one that was a relief after the last few and one that really showcased Raman's love for his children.

The Raman - Ruhi scene was touching with Raman telling Ruhi "me tumse kabhi gussa tha hi nahin beta" in response to her thanks for saying he would miss her, missing work for her, carrying her home and not being angry with her anymore. Raman has to leave the room to hide his tears leaving Ruhi barely able to control hers.

Aditya, on the other hand, is all business like. Calls Raman saying he wants to meet and when they do, telling him quite calmly that he wants to change his father's name in the passport. Raman's joy at seeing his son after so long turns to shock and he almost drops the papers in his hand. 

Broken hearted Raman asks why Aditya is doing this, but gets no joy from his son.

Raman loves both his children very much, but the experiences that he has had with Shagun and Ashok have left him unable to openly show this. Something for Ishita to fix.

Karan Patel was terrific as was little Ruhaanika.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman and the children

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 13:19

Loved reading u Shanti..  Thumbsup 
I hope so too that Ishu helps Raman to move on from Shagun and start life afresh with his kids..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 13:50

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Shanti..  Thumbsup 
I hope so too that Ishu helps Raman to move on from Shagun and start life afresh with his kids..

Thanks Ria.. yes can't wait for Ishu to get into action  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 13:57

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Shanti..  Thumbsup 

Thanks Ria.. yes can't wait for Ishu to get into action  hpee
Ya..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 15:40

shanthi.. Raman was too good while expressing his feelings for his kids..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-04, 16:34

Shanthi,
A truly beautiful post. Raman was a loving person before Shagun left and naturally he would have loved his children especially the first born. So it must have come as a shock to him after he saw the behaviour of the son. 

Ashok has done a good job on him and he is yet to get out of the shock.Hence he is unable to relate to Ruhi. Ishita should now solve the misconception and unite the father and the children.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 18:40

candy wrote:shanthi..  Raman was too good while expressing his feelings for his kids..

Yes Candy he definitely was.. Karan Patel is really great  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 18:41

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,
A truly beautiful post. Raman was a loving person before Shagun left and naturally he would have loved his children especially the first born. So it must have come as a shock to him after he saw the behaviour of the son. 

Ashok has done a good job on him and he is yet to get out of the shock.Hence he is unable to relate to Ruhi. Ishita should now solve the misconception and unite the father and the children.

Thanks Anu. Yes till Shagun left him, Raman was a very loving person. The son seems to be brainwashed too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-04, 19:42

Karan was brilliant today ...the boy Adi has become sadly like Shagun..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:44

zuzana wrote:Karan was brilliant today ...the boy Adi has become sadly like Shagun..

I just loved Karan.. he was terrific. Looks like it doesn't it? because Raman asked Adi if it was because he was not able to get new toys for him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-04, 19:51

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Karan was brilliant today ...the boy Adi has become sadly like Shagun..

I just loved Karan.. he was terrific. Looks like it doesn't it? because Raman asked Adi if it was because he was not able to get new toys for him

I really felt bad for Raman...Poor guy Ashok and Shagun have tortured him so much..Cant wait to see their pay back. If Shagun wanted to go with Ashok thats fine but why emotionally torture him like that

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:53

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I really felt bad for Raman...Poor guy Ashok and Shagun have tortured him so much..Cant wait to see their pay back. If Shagun wanted to go with Ashok thats fine but why emotionally torture him like that

I think she is doing it one to please Ashok and two to kill any feelings of guilt that she may have.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-04, 20:17

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think she is doing it one to please Ashok and two to kill any feelings of guilt that she may have.

But charging him of child abuse is too much...esp when at those times he looked so innocent and naive,,,I am surprised he has turned for the better and beating Ashok in business and becomig smart

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-04, 20:23

The Son seems to have being over influenced by Ashok, He seems to be also relishing the idea of causing anguish to Raman

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 20:27

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

But charging him of child abuse is too much...esp when at those times he looked so innocent and naive,,,I am surprised he has turned for the better and beating Ashok in business and becomig smart

Yes that is true.. the child abuse was simply too much.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 20:29

sameersaagar wrote:The Son seems to have being over influenced by Ashok, He seems to be also relishing the idea of causing anguish to Raman

He does doesn't he.. he didn't even bother to look at Raman.. it was so sad.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 20:30

why ashok is emotionally torturing Raman a lot.?? any other reason

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 20:38

candy wrote:why ashok is emotionally torturing Raman a lot.??  any  other reason

no idea really.. what set him off was Raman winning the award.. if there is more to the story we have yet to see.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum