Latest topics

Humeira's love for ayan Then and for Haider Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humeira's love for ayan Then and for Haider Now

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 15:19

While writing my thoughts about Humeira,I get struck with words to describe her.. its always like back to square one for me ..

hmm, so with description about her, lemme start my bhaashan..!!

Humz was in deep love with ayan.when ayan was not in love with her. she loved him.. when he himself told it, she dint step back, she just did a postpone of exposing her love, but never thought of marrying , no.. no.. even looking other guy..

she was like seedhi saadi type.. always favouring ayan , always thinking about him, for him.. she even declared she dint love him, when ayan said he was not comfortable with tat relationship..

she was ready to stand by him, at any situation, never bothering about who is in opposite..

Aisa pyaar kiya usne!!
Well.. I may now tel her as a girl blindfolded by love..

And when ayan proposed his love for her., she was on cloud nine . she even knew Zoya is the one who made ayan to realise his love for humz which he himself thought to be just caring or friendship with her..

Humz had a nice bond with Zoya -her unrevealed sister.. but things changed when ayan and Zoya married by mistake, and maintained it for nikhat..

She can term it as possessiveness, but even after explaining several times, she was able to accept ayan., but not Zoya.(still now)

I would even say, she accepted ayan half-heartedly, tat's coz acc. to her, now Zoya is her competitor for ayan. listening her momma's preaching , humz might have thought,if she dint accept ayan now,he will go to Zoya..

its no wonder of she thinkin so, coz now her love is changed into a state of possessing over some thing..

its just like a thought of kid, who fears tat some one would abduct its toy, if the kid doesn't hold it..

here, I would say her as a girl with immature love.

Now, back to humz ..
ayan left the house, in a very crucial situation, which was totally a heart breaking one for him.. he left his mom and sisters too, not humz alone. but she behaves as though she was deserted by him..
she dint understand his feelings properly, if she would have means, she could have never accepted another guy like haider in her life.

Haider ,is the guy whom she hated initially for no reason, and when she saw him with Zoya, hated with a reason tat, they both are spoiling the peaceful pace in her house..

she was able to take revenge over him.. Haider, showed her tat he is not tat kinda guy.. til then she was ok.

haider was accompanying her for a safe return,and the over all atmosphere in her home , where even her mom dint care her, oly haider was the one who is interacting with her always, are these a situations for a girl to love a guy who is not so familiar for her..

she even left her home for this guy, fought with her dad not realising tat her stay with a guy is not a acceptable one for anyone..

here, she is a girl blindfolded by fake love.

haider brought her back home and made her to plead Mr.gafoor for accepting him.. he is clear in his plan.. now, its haider who pretends to step back when ever humz speak about marriage .. actually he is not interested.. not realising this she gets worried often,. haider will soon leave her. Then she will know the actual meaning of being deserted and betrayal in love.

but, as of now., my wild guess is tat, what if , if ayan returns before haider leaves her.. she may prefer haider, but haider will come to know tat humz will not be left alone though he betrays her. Ayan will be Der.. so., will he continue his plan in this way., else will plan to marry and ruin her life.

Else, will Mr. gafoor and ayan may team up to tear haider's mask ..

Else.. Else..(even I laughed when guessing so) is humz too pretending to love haider, to find his actual motive, as she was not convinced seeing him teaming up with Zoya.. so, she might have thought tat if she moves closer with haider, he may find less time to spend with Zoya or she may find their actual plan, coz she is still thinking her rivalry is with Zoya ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Humeira's love for ayan Then and for Haider Now

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 17:46

Wow!! Candy...  long hug Will give u a detailed reply once i finish reading..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 19:17

Awesome explanation for the way Humeira has turned out to be.. Oh how I wish Humz is pretending but doesn't look like it na.. I can't understand Humz hatred for Zoya either..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 20:08

Maria jaan, long hug

thanks Maria. and yes, humz pretending is my guess, just a guess .

and her hatred towards Zoya is coz she thinks her to be her rivalry. may be any ego . she alone knows Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-05, 03:49

Nice post..Humaira has turned annoying and irritating..Her love for ayaan was her first love, happened over time, ayaan was always there they hung out had fun..And then he turned her down, eventually they both fell in love and she lost him again when he married zoya, she got him back only for him to leave...She is heartbroken, she wants to feel loved, like she belongs and ends up falling for haider, whether she is in love or not she comes across as desperate...That could b partly due to past experience...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 09:38

thanks sarra,

humz wants to be feel loved is a good point.. but the time span she took to love a guy whom she initially hated for the reason of troubling her parents is really irritating..

I agree with your last point its partly due to her past experience, but mostly coz of her..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 14:20

candy wrote:Maria jaan, long hug 

thanks Maria. and yes, humz pretending is my guess, just a guess .

and her hatred towards Zoya is coz she thinks her to be her rivalry. may be any ego . she alone knows Clap 
Candy  long hug 

So glad to read u.. I also hope that Humz is pretending or that it is just her way to forget Ayan and move on.. Her hatred towards Zoya could be ego... I wonder how she will behave after she knows that Zoya is Haider's cousin and her half sister..  affraid

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-03-05, 14:50

Awesome post on Humeira... Thumbsup  Thumbsup  This explains her behaviour to a certain extent.. Its her insecurity that she is not special to anyone and the first guy who shows her a bit of attention and she falls for him.. Though I think it is also Razia's fault.. She has totally poisoned Humeira's mind regarding Ayan.. Or else Humeira would have had faith that Ayan will be back to her..

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 19:15

Maria...
if humz pretends its good for her, but Tats my wildest guess..
if not, she will suffer badly..
I don't expect humz to have good terms with Zoya when she knows she is her half sister..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 19:17

thanks Akd.. wats ur name my friend??
well pointed out tat its her in security.. and yes razia will be a major reason if humz suffers

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 23:25

candy wrote:Maria...
  if humz pretends its good for her, but Tats my wildest guess..
if not, she will suffer badly..
 I don't expect humz to have good terms with Zoya when she knows she is her half sister..
 Y re Candy?? She could feel sorry for Zoya and consider her as a sister na??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjunkidewaani on 2014-03-05, 23:34

candy wrote:thanks Akd.. wats ur name my friend??
 well pointed out tat its her in security.. and yes razia  will be a major reason if humz suffers
U could call me dewaani.. I so wish Razia realises her mistakes and regrets causing pain to her own daughter..  Evil or Very Mad

Arjunkidewaani

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 23:43

dewani..
razia to regret!! it would be good to watch such one.. she is not less than a witch, ready to kill a girl of her daughter's age.., so, lets see on which situation does she actually find her mistakes and regret..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 23:48

Maria..
no yaar. as of current mindset humz won't feel for Zoya.. and if razia says something bad abt Zoya's mom, humz will believe it. won't give ears for truth.

but Maria., Wat I expect is,, humz should speak something like tat to Zoya and haider should open the truth..

oly then she will understand, coz now haider is her all in all Clap

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-06, 01:54

candy wrote:thanks sarra,

humz wants to be feel loved is a good point.. but the time span she took to love a guy whom she initially hated for the reason of troubling her parents is really irritating..

I agree with your last point its partly due to her past experience, but mostly coz of her..

Lol I have only recently started watching the show again..So missed the time span...Which works for me otherwise I would also b annoyed...The creatives have ruined her character..Now v can only make excuses...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 09:23

I agree sarra.. they have totally damaged the character, after ayan's entry, it will be even more..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 16:18

sarra0 wrote:
candy wrote:thanks sarra,

Lol I have only recently started watching the show again..So missed the time span...Which works for me otherwise I would also b annoyed...The creatives have ruined her character..Now v can only make excuses...
Ya Humz character has totally been ruined.. The scene yesterday where Humz was dejected for Haider was totally weird.. I mean was she that insecure?? If she is then y the heck carry on a relationship??  confused  confused

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 19:23

agree you Maria.. she is in a rush.. as though someone will steal haider ..

she is seeing things maturely. where is razia!? is she tat much busy not able to even give a glance on Wat her daughter is doing.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-07, 12:37

candy wrote:agree you Maria.. she is in a rush.. as though someone will steal haider ..

she is seeing things maturely. where is razia!?  is she tat much busy not able to even give a glance on Wat her daughter is doing.
Razia is so into making trouble fro others that she forgets about her own daughter Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum