Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 4 March 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-04, 18:43

Episode starts with Jyoti is cooking. She feels like vomiting and goes to drink water. Abhay’s Bua comes and stops her from drinking water. She accuses her of taking medicines to stop her pregnancy. Abhay comes there and warns Jyoti not to hide anything from him. Abhay takes his Bua and goes away. Jyoti is worried about Abhay’s reaction when he comes to know of her pregnancy and the fact that she hid it from him.
Shlok is in his car and drinks. He gets out and continues drinking and goes home. A tune is heard and he searches for the sound. A shadow is shown walking behind him and Shlok also goes to the terrace to search the sound. He wonders from where the sound is coming.

Next morning, Sojal sees that the tulsi plant is dried and calls Anjali. Aastha and Aditi also come there. Anjali shouts at Aastha for being careless and orders Aastha to change it soon. She says that tulsi can save the house from bad omen and walks away. 

Shlok searches for a proper shirt but is unable to find even one. Finally he wears a shirt which has no buttons. Aditi comes and offers to make it proper. Shlok refuses but Aditi goes away and gets needle to make it fine. Shlok finds another shirt but Aditi starts to help him. Shlok sees Aastha standing outside and watching them. He walks away wearing the shirt. Aditi wonders about Shlok weird ways to Aastha.

Servant comes and asks Aastha about booking of gas. Aastha is shocked as she learns that gas is limited. Aastha goes to book gas and Aditi also goes away. Aastha is about to book when Sojal comes and orders her to get file from Shlok for Niranjan. Sojal tells that she will do the ordering. 

Aastha checks the files on the car and Shlok misunderstands her. They have a fight but Aastha explains the need and takes the file. She goes to Anjali to give the file who asks her to keep the file safely in the study as Niranjan needs it for a meeting.

Shlok is driving and he gets calls but no one replies when he picks it up. He calls back and the tune is played and he is shocked. 

Aastha comes and asks Anjali to teach her to stitch button. Anjali asks what she did at her maika. Aastha says that she had enjoyed life at her maika as she never expected her life to be this tough. Anjali teaches Aastha and Aastha in her happiness calls Anjali aayi. Aastha realises her mistake and corrects it. Aastha leaves to stitich Shlok’s other shirts and Anjali is a bit sad. 

In his office, Shloks gives his employee the caller’s number and orders for details about the caller. Employee goes to do the work.

Anjali shouts at servant as the tea is still not ready. Servant informs about the gas is over. Anjali laments about the strike and calls for Sojal and Aastha. Sojal blames it on Aastha. Aastha tries to explain but Anjali sides with Sojal. Sojal suggests getting food from outside. Anjali refuses citing Niranjan preference for home cooked food. She wonders about how to cook food now. Aditi offers to give suggestion. 

Shlok talks his friend about the recent incidents. His friend says that Swati seems to have vanished and he also heard that she could even be dead. Shlok is shocked.

Aditi suggests to cook with stove and Aastha asks who will cook in it. Anjali leaves with the servant after ordering Aastha to cook the food in stove. Sojal leaves after teasing Aastha. Aastha worries about the cooking in stove but Aditi calms her. She takes Aastha to take out the stove.

Shlok’s friend tries to make Shlok understand that he needs to move on in life with Aastha. Shlok says how much ever he tries to move on he keeps coming back to the same point. 

Precap: Aastha is awake and hears the sound of payal and tries to find out the source.

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 4 March 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 18:53

Thanks maria :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 19:08

Swathi vanished on her wedding day?

Is dat y Aditi roamin n bridal wear??

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:11

Thanks Ria.. gosh it sounds so boring.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 19:14

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria.. gosh it sounds so boring.

and y Slok s clueless...he shud doubt Aditi...but no...he s behaving like his dumb wife

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-04, 19:18

Thanks maria... Wat did aastha say I enjoyed at my parents as I did not expect life to b so tough...Uh she has made life difficult for herself...I have no symphathy...And y learn to sow buttons anyway, u r a guest for 6months...Act like it... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:41

anusha.cochin wrote:

and y Slok s clueless...he shud doubt Aditi...but no...he s  behaving like his dumb wife

tell me about it.. its ridiculous.

and why does aastha want to sew buttons for Shlok?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:42

sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria... Wat did aastha say I enjoyed at my parents as I did not expect life to b so tough...Uh she has made life difficult for herself...I have no symphathy...And y learn to sow buttons anyway, u r a guest for 6months...Act like it... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Ha ha Sarra, said the same thing.. how long have we been lamenting that she has no self respect?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 19:49

Today Aditi told Slok that he gave her a big hurt and its not healed yet...she was hinting n Swathi I thnk

seems like they wr very close.....but if its so how come Slok doesnt knw anythng abt Aditi-Swathi connection  scratch scratch 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 19:51

anusha.cochin wrote:Today Aditi told Slok that he gave her a big hurt and its not healed yet...she was hinting n Swathi I thnk

seems like they wr very close.....but if its so how come Slok doesnt knw anythng abt Aditi-Swathi connection  scratch scratch 

Really? oh this Shlok is a total dumbo

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 19:54

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Today Aditi told Slok that he gave her a big hurt and its not healed yet...she was hinting n Swathi I thnk

Really? oh this Shlok is a total dumbo

Aditi told that n a funny way....but she was defintly hinting n sumthng else and Slok didnt get it hppy  Dumbo couple

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 19:57

Y do Aditi wear that bridal wear every night...Is she having split personality like "chandramukhi " hpee 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-04, 20:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria... Wat did aastha say I enjoyed at my parents as I did not expect life to b so tough...Uh she has made life difficult for herself...I have no symphathy...And y learn to sow buttons anyway, u r a guest for 6months...Act like it... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Ha ha Sarra, said the same thing.. how long have we been lamenting that she has no self respect?

Clap LSV think alike...I cant believe that the makers think0her character looks ok, and worth having..Is this the respect that the writers have for females...Someone had done an edit of a few pics showing abuse and said something like do something about the violence...Waseem replied that There will b a Rising like marathi gang or words to that effect...Wonder when that will b

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-04, 20:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Clap LSV think alike...I cant believe that the makers think0her character looks ok, and worth having..Is this the respect that the writers have for females...Someone had done an edit of a few pics showing abuse and said something like do something about the violence...Waseem replied that There will b a Rising like marathi gang or words to that effect...Wonder when that will b

Hmmm.. the sooner the better .. seriously it was enough ages ago

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 22:06

thanks Maria.

ye koi pshycho mansion hai kya.!? everyone who stays becomes so..

such a rich family, is running with oly one gas stove to cook .??and each day, they cook for a gang ...

not even another cylinder or a induction stove or oven.. they jumped to old stove.You nuts !! ask me I suggest to cook like primitive ppl.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-04, 22:45

candy wrote:thanks Maria.

ye koi pshycho mansion hai kya.!? everyone  who stays becomes so..

such a rich family, is running with oly one gas stove to cook .??and each day, they cook for a gang ...

not even another cylinder or a induction stove or oven.. they jumped to old stove.You nuts !! ask me I suggest to cook like primitive ppl.  

was thinking the same..even my house made has Induction stove at her home

or using induction stove-oven s against NA's rules? nty 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 10:15

NA rules ?! Twisted Evil

fed up with that rules.. make him to starve.. and Wat kinda story, if Aastha books cylinders will they deliver on the same day ?!!!

cv 's are from which country ??! is it a pizza to deliver soon..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 15:02

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks maria :)
 long hug Sabi

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 15:04

long hug Shanti

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 15:07

long hug Sarra.. I know why bother to learn and that too for Shlok??  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 15:40

candy wrote:thanks Maria.

ye koi pshycho mansion hai kya.!? everyone  who stays becomes so..

long hug Candy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum