Latest topics

Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by KB on 2014-03-04, 20:32

jalal ka dimag aajkal mohabbat ke izzhar ke baad( khud se aur allah se) humare expectations se kuch zyaada hi chal raha hai........... Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

gud job jalal................. Dance  Dance

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-04, 20:33

thanks for the Lu sumana and sonshine..... dil khush kar ditta.... :D
hayye mera jalal...nahi...jo ka jalal....
typical knight in shining armour..... he trusts her...
yayayayayayayaayaaaayyyy!!!
*melts into a giddy dazed puddle*

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-04, 20:35

clarissasham wrote:What if MA did it

Thanks for double bonanza guys

naah.....
yesterday...ruks was gloating inwardly over this (lame-o) chaal of hers....
now see what happened...
muahahahahahahahahhahahah.......XD

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-04, 20:35

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:36

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the Lu sumana and sonshine..... dil khush kar ditta.... :D
hayye mera jalal...nahi...jo ka jalal....
typical knight in shining armour..... he trusts her...
yayayayayayayaayaaaayyyy!!!
*melts into a giddy dazed puddle*
Yess so happy to have Sathya and Appu here .. Isn't this reason to celebrate
 Party1 
I am melting today at akdha tender romantic interlude Jiggy
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:38

Jiggy wrote:
clarissasham wrote:What if MA did it

Thanks for double bonanza guys

naah.....
yesterday...ruks was gloating inwardly over this (lame-o) chaal of hers....
now see what happened...
muahahahahahahahahhahahah.......XD
Serve her right ...  Bang  Bang  Bang 
YAY !!  Am so happy with the episode today girls ..
Something to cheer me up ...
 Clap Party1 Dance Starry Love


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:38; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by KB on 2014-03-04, 20:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the Lu sumana and sonshine..... dil khush kar ditta.... :D
hayye mera jalal...nahi...jo ka jalal....
typical knight in shining armour..... he trusts her...
yayayayayayayaayaaaayyyy!!!
*melts into a giddy dazed puddle*
Yess so happy to have Sathya and Appu here .. Isn't this reason to celebrate
 Party1 
I am melting today at akdha tender romantic interlude Jiggy
 Starry Love 
mood ekdam fresh ho gayi aaj ke episode ke baad.............celebration guys............. Party1  Party1  Party2  Party2

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:39

Tanthya wrote:updated

Hugs. Sathya  long hug hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-04, 20:45

Appu and Manu

Both of you have beautifully written the episode.  Love the fact that old Jalal is back to his form. He has come out of hybernation. 

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:55

anurao66 wrote:Appu and Manu

Both of you have beautifully written the episode.  Love the fact that old Jalal is back to his form. He has come out of hybernation. 

Hugs Anu !! ... Happy to see you here ..
Appu and Sathya always do awesomely
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 20:57

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the Lu sumana and sonshine..... dil khush kar ditta.... :D
hayye mera jalal...nahi...jo ka jalal....
typical knight in shining armour..... he trusts her...
yayayayayayayaayaaaayyyy!!!
*melts into a giddy dazed puddle*
Yess so happy to have Sathya and Appu here .. Isn't this reason to celebrate
 Party1 
I am melting today at akdha tender romantic interlude Jiggy
 Starry Love 
mood ekdam fresh ho gayi aaj ke episode ke baad.............celebration guys............. Party1  Party1  Party2  Party2


I am joining. You in the celebrations Kasturi ...
 notty Party1 Dance notty Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Jiggy on 2014-03-04, 21:05

GODS tants...your WU always leaves me in splits.... XD
(err.....the humorous one....not the leg split)
and those side comments....
*mind blown* *crazed giggle-mode activate*

chalo...atleast our beloved JoJa are sitting together now (hayye.... <3)
romance itni slow speed pe chal raha hai ki inti si development se hi ab hame bhi lajja aaa jati hai... Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 21:07

manu and appu thanks for the awesome live updates. its a enjoy to read both . WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 21:08

Jiggy wrote:GODS tants...your WU always leaves me in splits.... XD
(err.....the humorous one....not the leg split)
and those side comments....
*mind blown* *crazed giggle-mode activate*

chalo...atleast our beloved JoJa are sitting together now (hayye.... <3)
romance itni slow speed pe chal raha hai ki inti si development se hi ab hame bhi lajja aaa jati hai... Wink

I agree Jiggy she is too good
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 21:09

candy wrote:manu and appu thanks for the awesome live updates. its a enjoy to read both .   WinkWink
Same episode with tripple tarka yaara
Sathya, appu amd sumana's
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 21:12

Sathya begum .. thanks for ur super update, oh my god, u cracked me up with the comment for Jo-jalal hand touching.,

finally , this time they dint disappoint jalal fans .. he himself found out. Eureka!! eureka!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 21:14

yes manu .. its a triple dhamakaa.

east or west hamara dhwani is the best..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 21:14

cutie pai :-) wrote:aree 2 in 1 offer chal raha hai kya
YESS JENNY !!
You come for one WU and you get two LUs for free free free !!
 hppy Clap long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-04, 21:18

Shehenshah did not disappoint us !!!  Starry Love 

Finally his brain is back to work  Dance 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-04, 21:24

neha begum.. you are absolutely right.. finally our king thought like a king..

now, I have a doubt, was maiyya not Der when this screen play was in shoot?!?

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-04, 21:25

OMGEE Sathya your words about Salim sprouting out of hand contact is soo hilarious
 Thumbsup ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-03-04, 21:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:aree 2 in 1 offer chal raha hai kya
YESS JENNY !!
You come for one WU and you get two LUs for free free free !!
 hppy Clap long hug 
manu so you are here and thought you are angry with me

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-04, 21:47

Jiggy wrote:GODS tants...your WU always leaves me in splits.... XD
(err.....the humorous one....not the leg split)
and those side comments....
*mind blown* *crazed giggle-mode activate*

chalo...atleast our beloved JoJa are sitting together now (hayye.... <3)
romance itni slow speed pe chal raha hai ki inti si development se hi ab hame bhi lajja aaa jati hai... Wink
 *Modestly* aww, Jiggly Jiggy we try our best, we try our best...we do not mind any splits  be it paon splits or banana splits ..


Ooo kaa hai, bituwa.. Madeira ko savour karke gut gut ke peeye jati hai, ek dum gulp karoge toh behosh hojaoge  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-04, 21:48

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE Sathya your words about Salim sprouting out of hand contact is soo hilarious
 Thumbsup ROFL ROFL 
 hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 21:50

put up a few pictures!
Well done girls... hugs!
Phew!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha AKbar Written Update 4th March

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum