Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th March 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th March 2014 Written Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 23:14

(The following Update is written exclusively for Dhwaniforums. Please do not copy or reproduce elsewhere.)

Episode begins...
Raman is still at Shagun's house trying to talk to Aditya who is very abrupt and horrible to Raman. Raman cries and signs the bloody papers... saying that if he couldn't give Adi anything else, he will give his son the new life he craves for by signing the papers. (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Raman asks Adi if he is happy now, when the horrid boy very callously asks him to leave. Raman talks of the dayhis son was born... and gets very emotional... but it has absolutely no effect on little stone-heart. raman assures him of being always there for Adi whenever he was in need of him. Raman recollects happier moments with Adi... he sees Adi's shoe-laces untied and goes to tie it... Adi refuses saying that he can do it on his own. Raman leaves the house. Shagun and her sack of garbage gloats.
Raman arrives home... Ishu is alone there. she correctly gauges his mood to be bad. She is polite to him for a change... offers to make him coffee... He declines and goes to make his own tea. Both of them work companionably in the kitchen... title song playing. Ishu gets up on a stool and falls down. Raman approaches her... she thinks he came to help her get up... but he ignores her hand and picks up the jar of sugar. Ishu is irritated. Funny scene.(Dhwaniforum exclusive) In her anger, Ishu puts a lot of sugar in the coffee.when she goes to put the sugar back... Raman does it...  Raman gets a call. and forgets about the tea... it boils over... childish tug of war. Raman in his hurry, burns his hand. Ishu tends to him in genuine concern. Raman is moved to see her concern. He has flashbacks of a past when on burning his fingers, shagun disregards his pain and is busy singing Ashok's praises to Aditya... She constantly praises Ashok by showing Raman down in front of Adi.
Raman is pulled back to the present and hastily pulls back his hand from Ishita. He advises her to reserve her caring attitude to Ruhi.
Raman goes to a bar... and continuation of the previous flashbacks. Raman sends Adi to his room and confronts Shagun. Shagun gives it back to him and insults him.
Raman is drunk in the bar and is getting chummy with the waiter there. He presents his woes to him saying that he has a son who doesn't consider him as a father and a daughter for whom he cannot be a father. Raman tries to open a bottle with his teeth and breaks it... tooth not bottle. (Dhwaniforum exclusive) He calls his Dentist who reprimands him saying that he needed a Root Canal Treatment months back. The doc calls another doc who recommends Ishita.
At the Bhalla house, Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla has returned from a visit to friends... Toshi Ji is tired. Ishu offers them water. Toshi says Ruhi will sleep with her tonight. Ishu says won't she have problem. Mr. And Mrs, Bhalla insist.
Ishu's friend calls Ishu about the RCT case. Ishu agrees to come... Ishu goes to escape from the Khadoos Ravan... ROFL!!!
Raman arrives swaying in drunken splendor at the clinic. He is taken to the Dentist's OP. Ishu arrives... her friend apologises for calling her like this when Ishu is so newly wed. ishu says its OK... They laugh and gossip about married life.Raman is inside... he can hear everything.(Dhwaniforum exclusive) Ishu says shaadi is a laddo jo khaaye pachtaaye... jo na khaaye wo bhi pachtaaye... Her friend asks her what her husband is like, to which Ishu very funningly answers that she doesn't find him handsome, but he definitely thinks that he is SRK. And shows style like Sallu Khan. But it is only trials... all attempts need not succeed... Her friend says "so mean, Ishita!"
now that perks Raman up! He hears her name... and turn around that his wife has been lovingly praising him all this while. Right when he sees her ... (Dhwaniforum exclusive)Ishu delivers her next bullet dialogue... "Whatever, I am a realist! Whoever I end up with... I adjust... whether SRK or Prem Chopra... "
Raman does a "face palm gesture" in irritation and waits fuming for his wife to make her entry into his august presence.
Both the ladies enter the Dentist's room where Raman is stretched out in style on the Torture Throne.
Ishu's friend remarks that she has to meet Ishu's husband... he sounds interesting.
Ishu: Very interesting, believe me! (sarcastically)
Raman is gritting his teeth... aadha pain, aadha frustration... baaki anger...
very funny scene.
Ishu turns around to see her Prem Chopra meets SRK Namoona... "Aiyyo Amma!"

Precap:
Raman is blabbering stuff under the effect of Anaesthesia. He is begging Adi not to leave Papa... Ruhi is not his daughter... Ashok said Ruhi is HIS daughter at the party
Ishu is listening to it.... The look of sadness and sympathy on her face initially that was due to Raman's feelings for Adi changes to something else when she hears of Ruhi... She starts thinking...

(The above Update is written exclusively for Dhwaniforums. Please do not copy or reproduce elsewhere.)

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:46; edited 2 times in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th March 2014 Written Update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 23:42

updated

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 23:44

Yay! Love you for the update.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-04, 23:48

Shesherkobita wrote:Yay! Love you for the update.
Is "love" ka market value kya hai, aaj kal?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-04, 23:57

sonshine487 wrote:
Zero to infinity  hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 00:09

Shesherkobita wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Zero to infinity  hppy

tere company ka address dena zaroor
CEO ko condolences bhejna hai

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-03-05, 00:35

Appuse.... Your writing is soooo funny.... Ayo amma... Am so enjoying this show ... It needed a writer like you , who could bring out the funny side. Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-05, 00:40

Thanks apps...Whether the episode will make me laugh or not who cares but your WU did...Her sack of garbage gloat  hppy how accurate...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 07:31

Appu,

Did not catch the episode but your WU was excellent and made me laugh. Thumbsup  Now Ishita will come to the rescue of Raman and Ruhi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-05, 10:25

Appu..

thanks for the awesome update .thoroughly enjoyed it. sack of garbage- excellent one, for tat ashok

have to catch the repeats at least,after reading ur aiyo amma !! scenes descriptions am tempted to watch

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:49

sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps...Whether the episode will make me laugh or not who cares but your WU did...Her sack of garbage gloat  hppy how accurate...
Yeah... That Garbage does tick me off... at the same time he makes me laugh... it is almost as if he is bored with Shagun and now has the hots for poor Raman. Everytime he grins... I think of a neighing horse... wonder why  confused

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:55

anurao66 wrote:Appu,

Did not catch the episode but your WU was excellent and made me laugh. Thumbsup  Now Ishita will come to the rescue of Raman and Ruhi.

Ishita is a busybody... of course she will interfere.
But I thought Raman was proceding along beautifully... he cares for Ruhi... regardless of whether DNA matches or not... he cares for the various relations that bind Ruhi to all the people in his extended family... he cares for all those relations. He is a good enough a person to recognize the value of those emotional bonds... and though he was confused and sidetracked earlier, due to the shock of learning something so drastic, he is sensible and caring enough to rate actual and emotional human relations over a few strands of DNA.
Ishita may succeed in putting his mind at rest... give him some comfort by getting a DNA test done... but in my opinion, Raman had already triumphed... by accepting that Ruhi is his... regardless of whether he was biologically responsible for her birth or not!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 12:01

candy wrote:Appu..

thanks for the awesome update .thoroughly enjoyed it. sack of garbage- excellent one, for tat ashok

have to catch the repeats at least,after reading ur aiyo amma !! scenes descriptions am tempted to watch
Thank you
Glad to know that you are enjoying my updates
Do watch the scene... nice and humorous... both Raman and Ishita were good

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-05, 12:29

Appuse.. terrific update..

Sack of garbage  hppy 

Superb description of the scene at the dentists  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-05, 12:31

Loved your update Appu .. but tell me did Ishu give over dose of the local anaesthetic while doing the root canal ?? Shocked  Rolling Eyes  scratch .. because just  mandible block will not cause so much drowsiness am sure yaar 
 Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 12:35

slmu wrote:Appuse.. terrific update..

Sack of garbage  hppy 

Thanks, peace Dove
I am glad you liked my description of the above scene
It was too good to be described perfectly
one really worth watching
Raman's expression was really good... without being out and out comic... it tickles the funny
Just the right jab of humour

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 12:38

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved your update Appu .. but tell me did Ishu give over dose of the local anaesthetic while doing the root canal ?? Shocked  Rolling Eyes  scratch .. because just  mandible block will not cause so much drowsiness am sure yaar 
 Evil or Very Mad
No... that is to be aired tonight, I guess
Medical procedures are never accurate in TV land, Mannu... so we better leave it and sit back and relax... watch it and leave it LOL
when I had RCT done... It was done under LA... Local nerve block... and I did NOT loose my marbles.

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-05, 12:41

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks apps...Whether the episode will make me laugh or not who cares but your WU did...Her sack of garbage gloat  hppy how accurate...
Yeah... That Garbage does tick me off... at the same time he makes me laugh... it is almost as if he is bored with Shagun and now has the hots for poor Raman. Everytime he grins... I think of a neighing horse... wonder why  confused

He does have the hots for him...dostana 2...This couple is one of the reasons for the shows title...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-05, 12:43

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved your update Appu .. but tell me did Ishu give over dose of the local anaesthetic while doing the root canal ?? Shocked  Rolling Eyes  scratch .. because just  mandible block will not cause so much drowsiness am sure yaar 
 Evil or Very Mad

First matter root canal is not done instantly....It is a procedure 0f 3 sittings

I have done root canal...they gave local Anesthesia...It didnt cause any sort of drowsiness..... Evil or Very Mad  I was perfectly n sense wen they did Anesthesia

.and Ansethseia is not given to a person who consumed Alchohol and under the imapct of Anesthesia

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-05, 12:46

sonshine487 wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Appu,

Ishita is a busybody... of course she will interfere.
But I thought Raman was proceding along beautifully... he cares for Ruhi... regardless of whether DNA matches or not... he cares for the various relations that bind Ruhi to all the people in his extended family... he cares for all those relations. He is a good enough a person to recognize the value of those emotional bonds... and though he was confused and sidetracked earlier, due to the shock of learning something so drastic, he is sensible and caring enough to rate actual and emotional human relations over a few strands of DNA.
Ishita may succeed in putting his mind at rest... give him some comfort by getting a DNA test done... but in my opinion, Raman had already triumphed... by accepting that Ruhi is his... regardless of whether he was biologically responsible for her birth or not!

He was afraid to give blood in case his family found out that ruhi wasnt his and everyone got hurt...So this is a good compramise...Raman accepts her wit heart and soul regardless of whose biological daughter she is...Those b bonds tied by the heart that would b difficult to break..Ishita finds out the DNA results and raman doesnt need to fear or think about the impact on the family...Hopefully also he will learn to take ashok words with a pinch of salt...though surprised he hasn't already learnt that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 12:51

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

He does have the hots for him...dostana 2...This couple is one of the reasons for the shows title...

ROFL 
Poor Shagun... wonder what will happen once she realizes.
Ashok is a stupid ass who is so involved in his one upmanship with Raman.
Now that Raman has outstripped him in business. he is trying to take him down emotionally.
I am waiting for when Ishu and Raman bond emotionally well... and she starts becoming his strength.
What Ashok does then will be interesting... Then it will be more interesting to see where that will leave Shagun and Adi. Ashok may still hang on to Adi as Raman has an emotional connect with him still... But Shagun will be redundant. But he will need Shagun to hang on to Adi...
OOoooh!!! what a tangled coil
If handled well this could really click... hope Ekta sticks to it

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-05, 12:57

sonshine487 wrote:
slmu wrote:Appuse.. terrific update..

Sack of garbage  hppy 

Thanks, peace Dove
I am glad you liked my description of the above scene
It was too good to be described perfectly
one really worth watching
Raman's expression was really good... without being out and out comic... it tickles the funny
Just the right jab of humour

Yes they've had some terrific comic scenes in the show

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-05, 16:34

sonshine487 wrote:
 Evil or Very Mad
No... that is to be aired tonight, I guess
Medical procedures are never accurate in TV land, Mannu... so we better leave it and sit back and relax... watch it and leave it LOL
when I had RCT done... It was done under LA... Local nerve block... and I did NOT loose my marbles.

I know at least they are trying ... Lets give up thinking and enjoy all their cinematic liberties ....

Root canal is looking more like a lie detection test Appu ... Where he is blurting out everything in his mind ...
 ROFL hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum