Latest topics

Aditya Ashok Khanna?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aditya Ashok Khanna?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-05, 08:55

How can Aditya change his name to Aditya AShok khanna?

Ashok is not legally married to Shagun na  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aditya Ashok Khanna?

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:24

Ashok can still adopt him... though the law in our country does not favour an unmarried man adopting a child. However Shagun can start proceedings to change her son's name. And they can publish it in the gazette with Raman's permission... I think. I have no idea of laws regarding this... but common sense tells me this may be the case.
Besides the courts had granted custody of Adi to Shagun... and they had also put a restraining order on Raman. All these factors may have come into play.
The papers were definitely not adoption papers... that much is true.

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-05, 11:33

sonshine487 wrote:Ashok can still adopt him... though the law in our country does not favour an unmarried man adopting a child. However Shagun can start proceedings to change her son's name. And they can publish it in the gazette with Raman's permission... I think. I have no idea of laws regarding this... but common sense tells me this may be the case.
Besides the courts had granted custody of Adi to Shagun... and they had also put a restraining order on Raman. All these factors may have come into play.

thanks for clarifying....but its never mentioned that Ashok adopted Adi....ryt? Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-03-05, 11:37

anusha.cochin wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Ashok can still adopt him... though the law in our country does not favour an unmarried man adopting a child. However Shagun can start proceedings to change her son's name. And they can publish it in the gazette with Raman's permission... I think. I have no idea of laws regarding this... but common sense tells me this may be the case.

thanks for clarifying....but its never mentioned that Ashok adopted Adi....ryt? Shocked 

No... Ashok is interested only in illegitimate relationships
Illegitimate girlfriend
Illegally adopted son
 hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-05, 12:17

sonshine487 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Illegitimate girlfriend
Illegally adopted son
 hppy

hppy hppy hppy 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-05, 12:31

anusha.cochin wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Illegitimate girlfriend
Illegally adopted son
 hppy

hppy hppy hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-05, 12:47

sonshine487 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Illegitimate girlfriend
Illegally adopted son
 hppy

hppy hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-05, 19:58

If Ashok Khanna were to change his name legally to Ashok Bhalla, or even Raman Bhalla
the original Raman may get a Jor Ka Jhatka as he will feel, he has lost his name also.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-05, 20:12

sameersaagar wrote:If Ashok Khanna were to change his name legally to Ashok Bhalla, or even Raman Bhalla
the original Raman may get a Jor Ka Jhatka as he will feel, he has lost his name also.

hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-05, 20:13

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:If Ashok Khanna were to change his name legally to Ashok Bhalla, or even Raman Bhalla

hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: