Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 4-3-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of Qubool Hai 4-3-14

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 17:30

Review of Qubool Hai 4-3-14

Hello,

Tanveer thinks her plan is working. She is trying hard but I hope will again fail like the past.  This time around Asad will not believe her act of proving herself innocence. Like last time I think Zoya has seen through her façade. I was so hoping to see fireworks between Razia and Tanveer but am disappointed with their interaction. I guess I have too much expectation from Razia. I am surprised she actually didn’t see through Tanveer’s act. Razia used to be quick to fight back but now she seems actually mellowed down. 

Way to go Nikhat. You are irritating Sameera and fooling Farhan. I’m enjoying the scenes now. Earlier I used to cringe when Hasina Bi and Co were torturing Nikhat.. Now Nikhat’s new avatar has caught my interest again in this part too. 

Asya and Dilshad scene was lovely. Asad and Dilshad understand Zoya’s pain yet are helpless. They want to take away all her sadness but aren’t able to. Zoya’s frustration at Tanveer for stooping so low as to playing games about such a sensitive issue was sad to watch. Her frustration at Asad for not understanding her pain was heart wrenching. 

Haider’s happiness on realising Zoya is his Chutki and later his sadness that he has to stay away from Zoya. Gaffoor was good too. I feel sorry for him sometimes but I still feel his actions have been cruel. Humeira is totally desperate to tie down Haider and brand him as her own. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do drop in your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4-3-14

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-05, 17:34

why is Humeira desperate ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-05, 17:39

Tanthya wrote:why is Humeira desperate ??
The only reason I can think of is that Ayan felt her and even in a way her father's second marriage has shaken her beliefs..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 17:40

Ria
Lovely review and i got the essence of the episode. Humeria used to love Ayaan now she is after Haider. Haider till now did not know Zoya was his Chutki but was calling her so.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-03-05, 17:41

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:why is Humeira desperate ??
The only reason I can think of is that Ayan felt her and even in a way her father's second marriage has shaken her beliefs..
But hasn't she remained the ladli of the house .. Is she feeling insecure cuz Haider may leave her like Ayan or insecure growing out of the feeling tht haider might not be in love with her..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-06, 01:50

Maria nice review...I am going to get  Bang Bang but zoya outburst didnt impress me...I just wanted to forward the scene...Dilshaad and asad helplessness was nicely done...

Humaira is annoying but she is acting out of insecurityi. Her desire to b loved, to belong...Her past wit ayaan and her dad getting married again will have contributed to it...

U can never count razia out...But tanveer knows how to play her and others...

I thankfully missed most of nikhat being tortured...But had seen and read bits..Its nice to c her in this avatar of revenge..Where has tamatar disappeared to..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2014-03-06, 06:09

Hmm, humeira is desperate!! Is that her insecurities resurfacing? Those ones with ayan.. I can relate to her change and falling in love too soon with Haider, as she got in him what she seeked all along her life-lover's attention n warmth...wil b worth where wil humeira stand since the new love of her life is a facade, unlike ex..
What is up wth nikhat? What is she doing? Is farhan too a co-fellow of haseena? I knw too less but she had started getting overly irritative when i last watched.. Razia has to be mellowed na, her plots n scheming has gone out of her hand..
Asad-zoya, i had watched zoya's outbrust quite liked it bar that over dramatic touch.. She never leaves to be argumentative, wil she?? Her longing for her dad overshadows the overdone drama... Haider has known zoya's his sister? Now the question is wil he consider humeira the sensitive way or it'll further rile him up that due on her, zoya's rights/happiness was destroyed..btw,does he knw that zoya,too is gafoor's daughter?
Nice being here ria :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 09:34

Maria.. nice review.

nikhat is full swing in her plan. soon, she will turn sameera against her crime partners,. Sameera unable to tolerate the attention nikhat is getting. waiting for the day, she would blast out the truth,

Zoya.. has to learn to tackle this Billi. its a known fact, tanveer will never accept her play, instead of confronting, Zoya should get into action..

dilshad is sweet as always.. HH track don't know where its going to bang on !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 16:05

sarra0 wrote:Maria nice review...I am going to get  Bang Bang but zoya outburst didnt impress me...I just wanted to forward the scene...Dilshaad and asad helplessness was nicely done...

Humaira is annoying but she is acting out of insecurityi. Her desire to b loved, to belong...Her past wit ayaan and her dad getting married again will have contributed to it...

I thankfully missed most of nikhat being tortured...But had seen and read bits..Its nice to c her in this avatar of revenge..Where has tamatar disappeared to..
 long hug Sarra for sharing ur thoughts  hpee 
Zoya is in a bad state.. she wants to find her father.. Her search was almost coming to fruition but then as it had happened last time she again was outsmarted by Tanveer.. Her frustration was at the peak.. I think Surbi was bang on in the scene when she was telling off Tanveer.. Her attempt at being composed yet failing to stop herself from being totally unaffected.. Though I felt her face was too dull and in contrast with Amrapali's makeup..

Infact Humeira's desperation looks too farce for me.. I mean she has a past.. But she seems to be too selfish.. She has always been cared by Nikhat and Nuzrat but has she bothered to contact them.. Just because Ayan has gone she has totally cut off from them?? Sympathy for her is totally lost.. They four were supposed to be inseparable. 

I hope Razia and Tanveer has nice awesome games to out wit each other.. and make things easier for Asya  hppy  hppy 

Nikhat's plan is working so far.. We'll have to watch for her next step.. Nazma may be resting as she is pregnant  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 16:13

Nice review Maria
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 19:06

candy wrote:Maria.. nice review.

nikhat is full swing in her plan. soon, she will turn sameera against her crime partners,. Sameera unable to tolerate the attention nikhat is getting. waiting for the day, she would blast out the truth,

Zoya.. has to learn to tackle this Billi. its a known fact, tanveer will never accept her play, instead of confronting, Zoya should get into action..

dilshad is sweet as always.. HH  track don't know where its going to bang on !!
Thank u Candy   long hug 

Sameera's is jealous and that is making me superr happyy  hpee 
Zoya is frustrated and if she would have acted normally then she wouldn't be Zoya would she ??  hppy 
Dilshad is awesome.. HH track is  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 19:09

Maria J wrote:
candy wrote:Maria.. nice review.

dilshad is sweet as always.. HH  track don't know where its going to bang on !!
Thank u Candy   long hug 

Sameera's is jealous and that is making me superr happyy  hpee 
Zoya is frustrated and if she would have acted normally then she wouldn't be Zoya would she ??  hppy 
Dilshad is awesome.. HH track is  Bang
With ayaan's entry being doubtful .. We might have to carry on with HH track only yaar
 Bang Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 19:15

manu.. they will bring new ayan for us .
Clap ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 19:20

candy wrote:manu.. they will bring new ayan for us .
Clap ..

AHA you mean a new guy playing the role of Ayaan ??
Thats news to me !! Candy you are becoming a spoiler expert yaara
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 19:25

kya kare..!! I can expect this from this ph yaar.. no wonder, if it happens so

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-07, 12:06

--sumana13-- wrote:Nice review Maria
 hpee 
Thank u  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-07, 12:36

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Maria nice review...I am going to get  Bang Bang but zoya outburst didnt impress me...I just wanted to forward the scene...Dilshaad and asad helplessness was nicely done...

Zoya is in a bad state.. she wants to find her father.. Her search was almost coming to fruition but then as it had happened last time she again was outsmarted by Tanveer.. Her frustration was at the peak.. I think Surbi was bang on in the scene when she was telling off Tanveer.. Her attempt at being composed yet failing to stop herself from being totally unaffected.. Though I felt her face was too dull and in contrast with Amrapali's makeup..

Infact Humeira's desperation looks too farce for me.. I mean she has a past.. But she seems to be too selfish.. She has always been cared by Nikhat and Nuzrat but has she bothered to contact them.. Just because Ayan has gone she has totally cut off from them?? Sympathy for her is totally lost.. They four were supposed to be inseparable. 

I hope Razia and Tanveer has nice awesome games to out wit each other.. and make things easier for Asya  hppy  hppy 

Nikhat's plan is working so far.. We'll have to watch for her next step.. Nazma may be resting as she is pregnant  hppy

I understand that zoya wants to find her father but she has been looking for how long and hasn't, she has also got played by tanveer...The desire to find him will still b strong...But the way she made it sound was that her life was difficult, questions constantly asked, ya de ya de ya ya was a bit much...She has to b careful that her desire to find her father doesnt ruin everything else...

Yeah haseena b and family r not going to go quietly into the night...

Lol u have given a better explanation of tamatar absence...

Humaira seems to have lost symphathy from everyone...She is impossible to stomach...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-07, 13:23

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I understand that zoya wants to find her father but she has been looking for how long and hasn't, she has also got played by tanveer...The desire to find him will still b strong...But the way she made it sound was that her life was difficult, questions constantly asked, ya de ya de ya ya was a bit much...She has to b careful that her desire to find her father doesnt ruin everything else...

Yeah haseena b and family r not going to go quietly into the night...

Lol u have given a better explanation of tamatar absence...

Humaira seems to have lost symphathy from everyone...She is impossible to stomach...
True Zoya's impulsive obsession of finding her father could create issues for her.. Hope Asad helps her to stay away from any further mishaps. 
Hasina Bi & Co seem to be already divided. 
Humeira's sudden relationship with Haider is too much to accept that she is over with Ayan and has moved on..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum