Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 05Mar14 .."A day of confrontations"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 05Mar14 .."A day of confrontations"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 10:24

RIP wrote:thank u for wu
Hello RIP ...
Great to know you are following the show .. You are welcome to join us every day as I being you the show as live written Updates ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 15:13

cute dp pic.. hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 15:23

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks manu...liked zoya today...She didnt believe tanveer  Party1 and wanted to show her how to actually cut her wrist  Clap Clap 

Nikhat double conversation wit farhaan , she is getting to them Twisted Evil 

Hugs Sarra ... long hug 
Nikhat was the best tonight .Sarra .... She almost caught Farhan off guard ... He almost thought she knew everything about his crime ..
Also Zoya caught Tanveer's fake suicide attempt ...
So things are progressing .... Albeit very slowly ..

Yeah nikhat is doing well... I wonder wat her plan is...Things r progressing too slowly...V r in the same place as v were a week or two weeks ago...they have lost momentum...
yeah the pace is slow and Asad was missing ... Sarra  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 15:25

Maria J wrote:
cute dp pic.. hpee
Hello Maria....
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 15:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks manu...liked zoya today...She didnt believe tanveer  Party1 and wanted to show her how to actually cut her wrist  Clap Clap 

Nikhat double conversation wit farhaan , she is getting to them Twisted Evil 

Hugs Sarra ... long hug 
Nikhat was the best tonight .Sarra .... She almost caught Farhan off guard ... He almost thought she knew everything about his crime ..
Also Zoya caught Tanveer's fake suicide attempt ...
So things are progressing .... Albeit very slowly ..

Yeah nikhat is doing well... I wonder wat her plan is...Things r progressing too slowly...V r in the same place as v were a week or two weeks ago...they have lost momentum...
yeah the pace is slow and Asad was missing ... Sarra  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
slow or fast I'm not sure.. But interesting it is.. I'm loving how Zoya and Nikhat are giving back to the vamps in style  hpee  hpee  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 16:03

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

slow or fast I'm not sure.. But interesting it is.. I'm loving how Zoya and Nikhat are giving back to the vamps in style  hpee  hpee  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

That is true Maria .. The track is now shifted away from romance and is focussed on teaching the vampz and villains a lesson ...
Chalo some thing positive ... Slow pace can be tolerated if the story is interesting

hpee Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-03-06, 17:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

That is true Maria .. The track is now shifted away from romance and is focussed on teaching the vampz and villains a lesson ...
Chalo some thing positive ... Slow pace can be tolerated if the story is interesting

hpee Clap
ya the villians being defeated is an awesome track to watch..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 18:19

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee Clap
ya the villians being defeated is an awesome track to watch..  hpee

It is happening for the first time in the show .... Hope the villains get their deserved punishment now .. It is long time over due ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum