Latest topics

THE THINGS INSECURITY WILL MAKE YOU DO 5TH MARCH 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 21:08

Change is always tough. Even for those who see themselves as agents of change, the process of starting a new thing can cause times of disorientation, uncertainty and insecurity.
Joyce Meyer

Ruqaaiya was always considered herself the most closest to Jalal as she was his childhood friend. She could read his mind and also give him some valuable advice when he needed on matters of Governance.

Things started to change after the entry of Jodha into Agra. MA did her very best to poison Ruqaaiya’s mind against Jodha for she wanted her revenge. Ruqaaiya who considered herself the most superior to all others did not like the change in Jalal. She felt that he was giving more importance to Jodha.
MA did her best at every opportunity to prey on the insecurities of Ruqaaiya. She even instigated the misunderstanding of the Nauka Vihaar. This led an already insecure Ruqaaiya to lose all sense and resort to underhand and dirty tactics to blacken the name of Jodha.

This plan of hers did not work but she was still ready to join with MA to win the elections and remain in charge of the Harem at any cost. She was not at all like this and seeing her change brought sorrow to Hameeda Begum and her aunts.

Jalal was very angry with her for stooping so low. He was really tired of explaining to her that she was his Khaas Begum. The insecurity in Ruqaaiya clouding her judgment and not allowing her to believe what Jalal was trying to tell her. She thinks that Jodha also wants the same power which she craves. Power is most corrupting and once a person has tasted power it is very difficult to leave the post.

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY:

Jalal is pondering over the fact that maybe Jodha has developed some feelings for him. He wants to approach her and confess to her. But the insecurity in him after one rejection is stopping him from doing so. He is scared that he will be rejected the second time. Insecure thoughts prey on his mind also regarding his love for Jodha.

Do share your views on this topic…

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: THE THINGS INSECURITY WILL MAKE YOU DO 5TH MARCH 2014

Post by KB on 2014-03-05, 21:32

exactly, anuraoji, power is really dangerous. it can make person to do anything bad or evil.whatever ruqaiyaa have done, that's not her brain, that was her insecurity, her jealousy, her greed for power, her possessiveness on jalal & harem & MA's manipulation, which have make hare to do so.
ruqaiyaa's jealousy is natural , it is painful ror any wife, to see her husband loving someone else......but, she should always remember that, relationship is like sand, as much as you try to grip forcefully in the hand, it will slip more from your hand. and , ruqaiyaa's this nature will also make her to harm jodha's character with sujamal. for which reason. jodha will go back to amer.......
 but, as we all know, later it will be proven more painful to ruqaiyaa, when jalal will go to agra, to convince jodha......

Last edited by kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 on 2014-03-05, 21:51; edited 1 time in total

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 21:39

Kasturi

Thanks for the reply. You did say correctly that power corrupts. Her insecurity will make her accuse Jodha with Sujamal. You did beautifully say that relationship is like sand and if you are not careful it will slip through our hands. 

I agree it is very natural for a wife to be jealous but does she love Jalal or the power more is the question.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 21:43

Kasthuri 

We are all friends in this forum. Please call me Anu that is enough.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-03-05, 21:49

anurao66 wrote:Kasthuri 

We are all friends in this forum. Please call me Anu that is enough.
ya, i agree, we r all friends, b8 u r elder than my mother.........so u r respectable 4 me, aunty may be awkward 2 hear, b8 anuraoji is ok na????? bcoz, i can;t call u anu.....that will be awkward 4 me,,,,,,,,so,,

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-05, 21:59

Kasturi

Just call me Anything you are comfortable with

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 on 2014-03-05, 22:03

thnx, anuraoji 4 undrstbdng me...

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10

Back to top Go down

Post by saalmerh on 2014-03-07, 04:08

exactly d question that arises is do Rukayya realy love Jalal or is she craving for power alone

saalmerh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-03-07, 06:46

Hi Salmerah
That is a good question. All these days it was portrayed that she did not care much for Jalal but for the power. Now when her favorite toy is going to leave her she is getting possessive and will do anything to retain it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum