Latest topics

Yes!!!! Isse kehte hain Holi!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yes!!!! Isse kehte hain Holi!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-28, 22:22

The one thing which binds India in the truest sense is the myriad of festivals which is celebrated by all religions across the length and breadth of the country and Holi tops the chart. No matter if a person is a friend or a foe or just a mere acquaintance, he/she is never left out in the festival of colours.

QH is a Muslim drama and it celebrated Holi ,SECULARISM at its best!!! and bwoy!!! what a way it was brought to our screens. party4

Lets forget Siddique-Razia for today and concentrate only on the younger lot.

The office scene, poignant, proved once again how deep is the brotherly bond between the duo--Asad-Ayan bounce

Raabert-Mona again made a reappearance and it was a nice watch, apt to the situation :lol!:

The Asya scene touched the chord, very well conceived with the SUPERB editing and emoting by KSG and SJ cheers "isse kehte hain plan".....maar daala aaj KSG ne.....took me to Armaan days.....jab baat romance ki ho toh KSG , KSG hai...baaki sab paani kam hain Wink Surbhi has really got into the groove of Zoya....the little cute antics, her facial expressions are BANG ON!!! Loved today's Mitwa moment Heart

The dhol which pulled Asad towards Ayan and then the HUG......Purrfect!!!!

Last but not the least, Raju Singh, u made ur presence felt throughout the episode.

I have watched many a Holi celebrations in various shows.....QH definitely stands out in its execution. Tomorrow we have the usual song and dance with some Razia drama thrown in between but today's episode was PAISA -VASOOL

Gul and the team......Take a bow!!!!
Thumbsup

Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yes!!!! Isse kehte hain Holi!!!

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-28, 22:57

I didn't watch the episode but reading u makes me want to..

Loved ur post Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-28, 23:00

pollyanna wrote:The one thing which binds India in the truest sense is the myriad of festivals which is celebrated by all religions across the length and breadth of the country and Holi tops the chart. No matter if a person is a friend or a foe or just a mere acquaintance, he/she is never left out in the festival of colours.

QH is a Muslim drama and it celebrated Holi ,SECULARISM at its best!!! and bwoy!!! what a way it was brought to our screens. party4

Lets forget Siddique-Razia for today and concentrate only on the younger lot.

The office scene, poignant, proved once again how deep is the brotherly bond between the duo--Asad-Ayan bounce

Raabert-Mona again made a reappearance and it was a nice watch, apt to the situation :lol!:

The Asya scene touched the chord, very well conceived with the SUPERB editing and emoting by KSG and SJ cheers "isse kehte hain plan".....maar daala aaj KSG ne.....took me to Armaan days.....jab baat romance ki ho toh KSG , KSG hai...baaki sab paani kam hain Wink Surbhi has really got into the groove of Zoya....the little cute antics, her facial expressions are BANG ON!!! Loved today's Mitwa moment Heart

The dhol which pulled Asad towards Ayan and then the HUG......Purrfect!!!!

Last but not the least, Raju Singh, u made ur presence felt throughout the episode.

I have watched many a Holi celebrations in various shows.....QH definitely stands out in its execution. Tomorrow we have the usual song and dance with some Razia drama thrown in between but today's episode was PAISA -VASOOL

Gul and the team......Take a bow!!!!
Thumbsup

Dance

Pallavi A Big bear hugg, long hug hug1 after reading your post. Today its time for Gul Gungaan..... have not watched the epi yet.... but have to applaud Gul and QH team for being good example for Secularismn .... your Wu sounds very Good and after many days I watched Yesterdays QH epi in YT and even I believe, Zoya is getting into her character and the epi was good... due to time constraits i watched only Zoya- Asad and Tanu segments and then all in FF mode ....
But todays I will definetely watch and let u know ... thanks for a nice update .... Bye

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-28, 23:03

Maria.....thanks dear...i really liked the episode today and hence highlighted some pointers :) give it a dekko :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-28, 23:12

GC ...Thanku dear and a badi waali jhappi to u too :) :)

yup I am glad that it was shown that the whole family have been celebrating Holi ...it was not forced upon......Good point put across

and dont miss the bathroom mitwa moment...really liked it.....subtle romance Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-28, 23:21

pollyanna wrote:Maria.....thanks dear...i really liked the episode today and hence highlighted some pointers :) give it a dekko :) :)

will surely do Pallo..
How could I miss it after such a nice review..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Priyankas on 2013-03-28, 23:27

Paallllls, after reading you Update seems like QH is back in form.... thanks for wonderful Kiss update

( virtually sending the pUCHAKS Heart ... WILL WATCH Qh for sure ... seems like a nice episode ....

Palls I dint watch from long time.... dont like too much rona dhona or Sazzishs and craps Like BlackMagic ( read this In Qh WU) and that BM Itself put me off......

Priyankas

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-28, 23:34

Yup Maria, Priyanka......guess those stunts are the necessary evils for the daily soaps.....else TRP maata naraaz ho jayengi....Wink Wink

today's episode stood out coz though i have watched so many Holi celebrations across all shows...all seemed so forced, rehearsed and cliche.....but at least in QH......it was nicely done......na zyada, na kam....the makers took a balanced approach

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-03-29, 00:54; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-29, 00:09

RES

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-29, 07:35

Pallavi...Your enthusiasm is contagious... you know I LOVE QH... with all its Sazish and what not... its such a fun show to watch.. it has just the right pace for an Adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) person like me.... I cannot watch SC, MB & the whole lot without dozing off. With QH.. I think if I blink i'll miss something... for the last 2 days I have been wondering what is that Black and white photo of? Is that a wedding, a funeral, a Milaad (religious gathering)?

i was happy with the "testing testing testing" scene too.. didnt expect Asad to be childish enough to throw a bucket of water on Zoya...was happy he did that :)... the other bathroom scene (Tanu's bathroom was hyped so much but wasn't like today's one, even though that had the revelation that Asad is , ummm, physically attracted to her...when he didnt notice Tanu's antics ... he was so lost in Zoya). I wonder if he threw the water remembering that previous incidence or not?

Loved the Holi scene.... various color washed away the difference they (the brothers) had... Asad took a short cut and put colors on Zoya first, Ayan washed that away with water but didnt succeed.. it just spread Asad's colors all over Zoya... very interesting...

Holi seems to be a lot of fun...wish i could take part in it too. ( not too big where i live now....where we grew up ..Durga and Laxmi pooja were big and we scrambled for Prasad even though we are Muslim). Nice take by Gul.. .hats off to her for being NOT preachy about religion.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-29, 08:53

Hi Sabi...thanks for liking my 2 cents :) :)

yup, ur right....i got quite enthu after watching yday's episode...it somehow gave a very nice "feel good" kinda feeling....quite a balanced approach ...ek teer se do nishhan---romance and bromance both were handled very efficiently.

I really liked the couple of pointers u made....nice suggestive symbolisms out there too.......with Asad-Zoya and Ayan :)

Asad's bathroom actions put a big smile on my face...it was so unexpected and very welcome :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-29, 09:58

Pallu,

I really loved your post very much. India is needed a country united in Diversity and we do celebrate all the festivals. I really like the take of the PH for taking this and portraying it so beautifully. Well we do not so many twist and turns but we have to appreciate when they do something commendable.

I loved the Rabbert Mona conversation. Ayaan is in talking terms with his brother and who better to help him out but Mona. The throwing water on ZOya was really unexpected and cute.

The holi milan of the tow brothers were really touching. I really enjoyed the Holi waala episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-29, 10:09

Shesherkobita wrote:Pallavi...Your enthusiasm is contagious... you know I LOVE QH... with all its Sazish and what not... its such a fun show to watch.. it has just the right pace for an Adult ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) person like me.... I cannot watch SC, MB & the whole lot without dozing off. With QH.. I think if I blink i'll miss something... for the last 2 days I have been wondering what is that Black and white photo of? Is that a wedding, a funeral, a Milaad (religious gathering)?

i was happy with the "testing testing testing" scene too.. didnt expect Asad to be childish enough to throw a bucket of water on Zoya...was happy he did that :)... the other bathroom scene (Tanu's bathroom was hyped so much but wasn't like today's one, even though that had the revelation that Asad is , ummm, physically attracted to her...when he didnt notice Tanu's antics ... he was so lost in Zoya). I wonder if he threw the water remembering that previous incidence or not?

Loved the Holi scene.... various color washed away the difference they (the brothers) had... Asad took a short cut and put colors on Zoya first, Ayan washed that away with water but didnt succeed.. it just spread Asad's colors all over Zoya... very interesting...

Holi seems to be a lot of fun...wish i could take part in it too. ( not too big where i live now....where we grew up ..Durga and Laxmi pooja were big and we scrambled for Prasad even though we are Muslim). Nice take by Gul.. .hats off to her for being NOT preachy about religion.

Sabi,

You have brilliantly described the shows. Yes QH has a twist in every other episode that it makes you want to put on your thinking cap. It indeed draws you to try to decode it. I loved the question you asked about the photo when and where was the photo taken at a death, festival or Marriage. Maybe at a marriage for Razia was keeping it so carefully.

Asad has shed some of his inhibitions and is smiling a lot. I liked the pointer you gave about the holi color not going of. So Asad will have the right over Zoya.

Well we would have all liked it if you could have been in India to celebrating holi. India is a secular country and all the festivals are celebrated across all religion. As along as the people are together religion does not have any say here. I really thank the PH for showing a secular India.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-29, 10:35

U have beautifully captured the essence of the fantabulous episode!!!
Never seen such an episode......each moment was full on entertainment......
U are so right................Just watched the episode................100% paisa vasool!!!!Qubool hai is getting more entertaining day by day!!!!Wow!![/quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum