Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by KB on 2014-03-06, 21:24

--sumana13-- wrote:Kasturi i welcome Sancharo with open arms invite her here yaara
it's sanchari here, in dis account, 98% comment is mine............my sister is like jodha only bhaashans .............if u can't recognise my comments, den u will easily recognise her comments also.....those r so serious & sometimes boring......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  scratch  scratch

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 21:54

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Kasturi i welcome Sancharo with open arms invite her here yaara
it's sanchari here, in dis account, 98% comment is mine............my sister is like jodha only bhaashans .............if u can't recognise my comments, den u will easily recognise her comments also.....those r so serious & sometimes boring......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  scratch  scratch

OMGEE both sharing same ID ?? So glad to meet you both girls
 Clap hug1 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:03

gurveen wrote:javeda begum ki vote nahi hai kya

OH yes Javedha was missing gurveen  .. Wonder whom she might have voted for . I think her vote would go to jodha


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 22:07

thanks for the updates manu WinkWink
jashn !! Sleep Sleep

Ruks and her useless plan . oly she should praise herself..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:13

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:i hav a douby, kya ye dono begumat jalal ko apna hair dresser banwana chahati hai?????? Shocked  Shocked 
nahi, ek begum ki baal  main jalal perfume lagate hain, toh dusre begum unse apni uljhe baalo ko suljhane chahati hai.

so, atgar saab, mana ki bahut jald adham ke haatho marne wale hain, phirbhi  humare apse guzaaish hai ki aap jaldi s takht keliye koi dusre aadhmi chuniye, aur jalal ko ek hair dressing saloon khol de........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  yehi sabke liye achha hoga........

& our romeo, our laila, jallu miyaan , aap kabhtak aise indirectly I LOVE YOU kehte rehenge???????aap jitna time le rehe ho, use dekhkar hume toh doubt hone laga hai ki, kuch dino baad aapko salim aake i love you BOLNA SIKHAYENGE,,,,,,,,

aur ruqu, wat a stupid plan????? yeh flop idea aakhirkar aapko milte kahase hain????????kya aap wo kahawat bhul chuki hain ki ishq aur mushq chhypaye nehi chhupte................


& sumana, many many thnx 2 u 4 inspiring me 2 show this epi...... long hug  long hug

Kasturi .. I loved your idea of Jala opening a salon .. For hairdressing his khaas begums .. He does love Jodha's long hair .. But have never till date seen touching ruk's hair ... So ruks knows he has a fetish for beautiful hair
 hppy Clap Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 22:13

Sathya begum...
ur comment for hb .. hppy
super yaar. thanks for such interesting updates..

and Ruks, finally planned this for jalal to de tangle her hair.. no body interested in maalishing and polishing jalal's hair.. Heart

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:16

candy wrote:thanks for the updates manu WinkWink
jashn !! Sleep Sleep  

Ruks and her useless plan . oly she should praise herself..

Candy !!  Where were you yaar !! I was missing you .. All thru the election special episode .. Only the precap has romance in it .. So we shall have fun tomorrow
 Starry Love  Dance

Your DP is so beautiful Candy .. Thanks for bringing Arnav and khushi in. this thread yaar
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:24

Tanthya wrote:updated

Big big hug to you Sathya for the awesome update
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 22:29

candy wrote:Sathya begum...
  ur comment  for hb .. hppy 
super yaar. thanks for such interesting updates..

and Ruks, finally planned this for jalal  to de tangle her hair.. no body interested in maalishing and polishing jalal's hair.. Heart 

You are right Candy . None of the begums are interested in maalishing or polishing Jalal's hair .. He only catches hold of Jodha once in a while .."naram naram haathon sey ".. Poor thing
 Heart Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 23:28

manu.. they have named it as romance,. I still remember, at the end of Ben track, there was a news,in which they mentioned there will be Jo-ja romance.

but its almost one month, Ben went oly hand hold and eye locks are Der..
hmm.. jalal has started to give love coated dialogues, Tats it

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 23:30

manu.. its my same dp yaar.. it appears daily na.. am not aware Tats y asking

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 23:31

candy wrote:manu.. they have named it as romance,. I still remember, at the end of Ben track, there was a news,in which they mentioned there will be Jo-ja romance.

but its almost one month, Ben went oly hand hold and eye locks are Der..
hmm.. jalal has started to give love coated dialogues, Tats it

Yes Candy ..it is proceeding very slowly .. They arein no hurry to give entry to new character Salim as ektaa has left the show . So no finances I think
 hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 23:39

candy wrote:Sathya begum...
  ur comment  for hb .. hppy 
super yaar. thanks for such interesting updates..

and Ruks, finally planned this for jalal  to de tangle her hair.. no body interested in maalishing and polishing jalal's hair.. Heart 
Candy ...look here... got some pics for you .. jo giving jalal head massage and foot massage 

 Starry Love  Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 23:44

arrey..salim kya kaayega !! just a baby .. y to deal with finance all....
i think they are waiting for the constructiom of FS to get over... then oly tat so called romance it seems...

tii then.. harem elections... beauty queen elections... shaahi rasooi elections... will go on...


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-06, 23:47

manu.. thanks yaar. foot massage when??? I forgot !!

see,. this is Wat elders say.. memories makes us happy at times hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 23:51

candy wrote:arrey..salim kya kaayega !!    just a baby .. y to deal with finance all....
 i think they are waiting for the constructiom of  FS to get over... then oly tat so called romance it  seems...

tii then.. harem elections... beauty queen elections... shaahi rasooi elections... will go on...

you mean further romance will happen  at Fatehpur sikri ??with tansen and jodha's separate kitchen etc 
 Dance  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-06, 23:54

candy wrote:manu.. thanks yaar. foot massage when??? I forgot !!  

     see,. this is Wat elders say..  memories makes us happy at times hppy 

there are pics of jo giving him bath too dikhaun ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by sandhya on 2014-03-07, 02:34

If ruqaiya wanted to lose why the idol fiasco? Shocked

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by candy on 2014-03-07, 10:26

@sandhya, .

Ruks would not have expected jalal will find tat she is behind tat idol politics.. she might have thought it would de fame Jo before jalal, but everything happened in opposite way.

jalal, asked her tat can she stoop so low for the winning election,so, to prove tat she is not so, she thinks this will help.

According to Ruks, by casting vote for Jo, she may have time with jalal as well as she may proudly say that its she who gave the last winning vote Jo needed..

at the same time, as ruks pointed out, if Jo struggles to handle harem then tat also would be her profit.,

but our Jo will give lectures and make everyone to run away .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 10:44

I agree Candy Ruks could have done this just to rise in the eyes of Jalal .. To prove that she is not against Jodha .. That she was not after power all the time ..
But that was all a fake act on the part of ruks we all know


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 10:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by neha on 2014-03-07, 10:45

I did not like the episode and all the faltu drama  Evil or Very Mad 

Jodha, Jalal, Salima all deserve  Bang  ....what is this new mahanta theory now ??

And Ruqu ? I mean seriously ?  Shocked 

What kind of election was that ? Everyone voted khule-aam  hppy 

This election was a big big Joke and thank god it ended finally  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 10:48

neha wrote:I did not like the episode and all the faltu drama  Evil or Very Mad 

Jodha, Jalal, Salima all deserve  Bang  ....what is this new mahanta theory now ??

And Ruqu ? I mean seriously ?  Shocked 

What kind of election was that ? Everyone voted khule-aam  hppy 

This election was a big big Joke and thank god it ended finally  Sleep 

Yeah the matdaan fiasco finally ended .. But where is the release and rescue of the bonded labourers and slaves ....that mahaan karya is yet to come
 scratch  Sleep 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by Manasvi on 2014-03-07, 10:49

Jalal does not think that Ruks gave thevote toJodha and it is because of her magnanimity. We see him pondering over Ruks's motives as to what she will do next.

The CV's show us a carrot everyday and we get excited thatit is romance. Handholding and eyelocks is greatbut really there needs to be some passion at this point instead of the mushy love. There is barely one scene daily that involves the main leads. That is very disappointing.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 10:53

Manasvi wrote:Jalal does not think that Ruks gave thevote toJodha and it is because of her magnanimity. We see him pondering over Ruks's motives as to what she will do next.

The CV's show us a carrot everyday and we get excited thatit is romance. Handholding and eyelocks is greatbut really there needs to be some passion at this point instead of the mushy love.  There is barely one scene daily that involves the main leads. That is very disappointing.

Yeah i too want to see more romance between the leads Manasvi ....luv . But the reports of the leads being not in good terms as per reports in the media could be a hinderance for the creative team for shooting close scenes ??..
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by Manasvi on 2014-03-07, 11:36

Sumana13, they are not buddies off screen but seem to be cordial. I have no idea how to act but I am sure if you dont have a comfortable relationship with your costart, it may be hard yo emote romantic scenes. However, they do have a sizzling chemistry..as Kajri and Badal they were terrific and I didnt see any hitkichahat. I am no sure if the CV's just delaying the moment of even a hug just to keep viewers comng back to watch the show.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum