Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th March

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 12:52

Manasvi wrote:Sumana13, they are not buddies off screen but seem to be cordial. I have no idea how to act but I am sure if you dont have a comfortable relationship with your costart, it may be hard yo emote romantic scenes. However, they do have a sizzling chemistry..as Kajri and Badal they were terrific and I didnt see any hitkichahat. I am no sure if the CV's just delaying the moment of even a hug just to keep viewers comng back to watch the show.

Actually you are right Manasvi .. They were very comfortable as Kajri and Badal ... So may be the creatives are delaying it just to keep us coming back yearning for some romance every day ...
confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-03-07, 14:04

Hiieeee,every1. long hug .I missed DHWANI sooooo much...but finally I'm back..Yippieeee  Party2 

ok now my thoughts:
1 how on Earth can jallu preside over such a loooong voting session where almost 5ooo women r voting that 2 in such a small room. Question  Question . confused 

2 I am veeery upset with with Jo Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ...how can she b sooooo happy,n think of romancing the guy who wants to murder her bro.....Bharmal has been so unjust with sujamal,n poor guy has gone thru sooo many hardships yet he loves his sis soo much that he risked his life n came to Amer 2 inform her that she was getting married 2 jallu,he even lifted her doli in disguise as a servant n served food to the baraatis,he can't hear a bad word against Jo n now again he has risked his life to meet jo,he has been Jo's playmate n tutor since childhood n made her into the 'HUNAR-KI-KHAN' or else she would have just known how 2 cook,do tel-maalish n give lecture.......how can she be so mean n rude n tell Sujamal to go away n not make her life difficult.. Shocked  Shocked ..I felt it was disgusting... Bang ....I would have started taking anti-depressents if I wud know that my bro is going 2 be killed !!

3 I'm sooo happy 2 c sooo many new emoticons..  Clap  hpee    luv 

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-03-07, 14:50

JAISMINE wrote:Hiieeee,every1. long hug .I missed DHWANI sooooo much...but finally I'm back..Yippieeee  Party2 

[size=13.333333015441895]ok now my thoughts:[/size]
[size=13.333333015441895]1 how on Earth can jallu preside over such a loooong voting session where almost 5ooo women r voting that 2 in such a small room. Question  Question . confused [/size]

[size=13.333333015441895]2 I am veeery upset with with Jo Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ...how can she b sooooo happy,n think of romancing the guy who wants to murder her bro.....Bharmal has been so unjust with sujamal,n poor guy has gone thru sooo many hardships yet he loves his sis soo much that he risked his life n came to Amer 2 inform her that she was getting married 2 jallu,he even lifted her doli in disguise as a servant n served food to the baraatis,he can't hear a bad word against Jo n now again he has risked his life to meet jo,he has been Jo's playmate n tutor since childhood n made her into the 'HUNAR-KI-KHAN' or else she would have just known how 2 cook,do tel-maalish n give lecture.......how can she be so mean n rude n tell Sujamal to go away n not make her life difficult.. Shocked  Shocked ..I felt it was disgusting... Bang ....I would have started taking anti-depressents if I wud know that my bro is going 2 be killed !![/size]

[size=13.333333015441895]3 I'm sooo happy 2 c sooo many new emoticons..  Clap  hpee    luv [/size]
Hello Jasmine .. Welcome back missed your bubbly presence in dhwani .. 
and yes the new emoticons are great ..
 long hug  hpee  Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top