Latest topics

Slok-Aditi marriage??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slok-Aditi marriage??

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-06, 20:20

I think Slok-Aditi marriage cud happen...I mean Agony mansion people will fix mrg of them after Astha leaving.....

As Astha s abt 2 leave n 1 month . we all knw fevicol Astha wont leave Slok dat easily

But todays episode was giving hints of Slok-ADiti marriage...

I m sure it wont happen but Aditi s playing tricks n Slok. She asked Slok are u searching another girl to put this sindoor and trying her best 2 cum n between Slok and Astha

So is she planning for Slok-Astha seperation?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Slok-Aditi marriage??

Post by slmu on 2014-03-06, 20:25

Anu, I would love to have it really happen.. and then Aashta can spend her life in gloom and marry someone else and make him miserable. Shlok and Aditi can spend theirs fighting and the Agony mansion people can wonder what did they wrong

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-03-06, 20:28

Very Much Possible, if the divorce goes through, through at the last possible moment, Shloke may walk away from his marriage to Aditi, as the CVs are certainly going to pull all the tricks in the book to get Astha & Shloke together

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-03-06, 20:31

slmu wrote:Anu, I would love to have it really happen.. and then Aashta can spend her life in gloom and marry someone else and make him miserable. Shlok and Aditi can spend theirs fighting and the Agony mansion people can wonder what did they wrong

but s a shameless creature...she will return for sure

I want s separation asap...cant bear dumb Astha's doings

and Aditi has impressed Na already...so it wont be a tuf task for her...and Slok obviously s the puppet of his dad

when things move to their marriage Astha will suddenly change to detective mode and will find out Aditi's secret first and all other secrets one by one....dtas d usual formula of sp soaps

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-06, 20:36

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, I would love to have it really happen.. and then Aashta can spend her life in gloom and marry someone else and make him miserable. Shlok and Aditi can spend theirs fighting and the Agony mansion people can wonder what did they wrong

but s a shameless creature...she will return for sure

I want s separation asap...cant bear dumb Astha's doings

and Aditi has impressed Na already...so it wont be a tuf task for her...and Slok obviously s the puppet of his dad

when things move to their marriage Astha will suddenly change to detective mode and will find out Aditi's secret first and all other secrets one by one....dtas d usual formula of sp soaps

Yes it is the standard formula  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum