Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chat Thread - Punishment for Ashok-Shagun - pg 6

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 13:38

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:You gals are hilarious...had fun reading all the pages...
Shagun Ashok deserve each other then each have their own extra marital affairs  hppy 

Just cant wait to see Shagun on the streets and Ashok become a beggar  ROFL

Ooh ooh I didnt go that far..Love it...Ashok on the street begging...Saying The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do and this is wat happens...Sigh but at I followed my heart..

Or

He thinks I realized the ghost of your ancestors stood between me and the person i loved i.e raman as they really don't want me mucking up the family line as I am someone that always acts less than honorable.

Ashok is the true lover can go to any heights for his love  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-03-11, 14:51

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Can I just say, I am loving Bala's character. He's like the perfect man! No faltu male ego. So caring and affectionate. And even when angry (see Mihir Mihika MMS MU crap), is totally sexy. I just want to see more of him.  Embarassed 
Wish they'd show more Bala-Raman interactions.

Hooked I agree.. he is a great character.. wonder how he ended up like that with a mother such as his

Took me a while to remember who bala was...He is a good character and sweet...I like him as well..

Yesterday's Raman-Bala interaction was nice .. also when his son comes in was cute too.
Vandu-Bala and Raman-Ishita on a double date would be totally my cup of tea!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-03-11, 14:53

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hooked I agree.. he is a great character.. wonder how he ended up like that with a mother such as his

Took me a while to remember who bala was...He is a good character and sweet...I like him as well..

Yesterday's Raman-Bala interaction was nice .. also when his son comes in was cute too.
Vandu-Bala and Raman-Ishita on a double date would be totally my cup of tea!  hpee

luv  luv

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-03-11, 14:55

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

wow that would be good...ek teekhi mirchi jodi another sweet and cute

both can learn something from the other  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:54

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:You gals are hilarious...had fun reading all the pages...
Shagun Ashok deserve each other then each have their own extra marital affairs  hppy 

Just cant wait to see Shagun on the streets and Ashok become a beggar  ROFL

Ooh ooh I didnt go that far..Love it...Ashok on the street begging...Saying The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do and this is wat happens...Sigh but at I followed my heart..

Or

He thinks I realized the ghost of your ancestors stood between me and the person i loved i.e raman as they really don't want me mucking up the family line as I am someone that always acts less than honorable.

Ashok is the true lover can go to any heights for his love  hppy 

Height? Height? Wrong direction...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-03-12, 01:55

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ooh I like that...That would b great to watch...Hope they do it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum